Bruce Banner Marries A Watermelon - SIP Grow

Day 89 and day 61 of flower, week 8 of flower

Still cruising along. Drinking the same and not a whole lot has changed. Going to do a post for each plant as I took multiple trich pictures of each plant.

Here is the group:
IMG_2912.jpeg

I just realized looking at this picture of the watermelon that she has some purple coming out and not from temp swings :) have the 1 single leaf that’s showing purple on the lower left.

Really hope she goes full blown purple. Looking at pictures some phenos of watermelon do :)

IMG_2918.jpeg

Day 90 and day 62 of flower, week 8 of flower.

Cruising right along. Picked up some bamboo sticks this morning while the boys and I were out buying plants for Mother’s Day. So happy that my wife prefers gardening items for mothers day than jewelry or something like that.

Anyway plants are doing well.

IMG_2953.jpeg

Wedding gelato
IMG_2954.jpeg

Watermelon , I thumbed this one haha
IMG_2955.jpeg

Banner
IMG_2956.jpeg

Sat in the driveway last night and burned one watch the sky. Could see the northern lights even in the city! I should have got the kids out of bed and made a drive 45 mins north, would have been much more dramatic
IMG_2933.jpeg

IMG_2936.jpeg

This was 30 mins north of me….
IMG_2932.png

Day 91 and day 63 of flower, week 9 of flower

Today is no update update day, and day 1 of week 9 in flower.

Wife had me working today!! Out in the yard the entire day and finally sat down with a cold beverage only to realize I needed to feed the ladies and it was lights off for them. So just mixed up a quick batch, filled their reservoirs and zipped them back up.

Will get a proper update tomorrow!

Day 92 and day 64 of flower, week 9 of flower

Well maybe I am just anxious, but I do think I’m seeing some change in the trichs. Also they only went though 1 gallon of feed in 24 hours when normally would be 1.75 gallons. Might be a fluke, though RH is only 35% in the grow room and 44% in the tent.

Anyways here’s a bunch of pics :)

IMG_2967.jpeg

IMG_2968.jpeg

IMG_2969.jpeg

IMG_2970.jpeg

2024-05-13-16-37-16-780.jpeg

2024-05-13-16-37-23-342.jpeg

2024-05-13-16-38-13-077.jpeg

2024-05-13-16-39-05-932.jpeg

2024-05-13-16-39-23-753.jpeg

Well maybe I am just anxious, but I do think I’m seeing some change in the trichs. Also they only went though 1 gallon of feed in 24 hours when normally would be 1.75 gallons. Might be a fluke, though RH is only 35% in the grow room and 44% in the tent.
Well that's a slowdown in drinking but even a gallon a day would indicate the plant is still working. Not too much amber in there and still some clear, so waiting might not be such a bad idea. A tester would help too.
Anyways here’s a bunch of pics
LOL!

Well that's a slowdown in drinking but even a gallon a day would indicate the plant is still working. Not too much amber in there and still some clear, so waiting might not be such a bad idea. A tester would help too.

Yeah will clip a tester and see how they are. Will watch throughout the week and see how they progress :)

Day 93 and day 65 of flower, week 9 of flower

Well opened the tent to see 4 big colas completely bent over and creased at the stalk!! Bamboo and gardening wire to the rescue!!!

Having to handle them as much as I just did they have some weight and man o man are they sticky!!

I also noticed a dead spot on the backside of one of the WG colas

IMG_3009.jpeg

Think this is just leave die off or??

Got lots of pics so will make a couple of posts.

Back
Top Bottom