Bruce Banner Marries A Watermelon - SIP Grow

Congratulations on the harvest! Glad you got the rest down clean. :welldone:
I still have a little clean up to do on them as far as leaves go. Tried to get as much as I could but I had time constraints.

Plus side I did not see any other areas of suspicion during the harvest so that’s a plus :)

Now fingers crossed I stay in the clear through drying.

Also thank you Shed for riding along with me and being my voice of reason and your guidance. Much appreciated!

Congratulations! 👏
Thanks for tagging along :)
The harvest looks great, congratulations! I enjoyed following along.
Glad you enjoyed the ride :)

I will report back any updates over the next 10 days and then a final weight per plant and total harvest weight along with a smoke report for each strain.

In the meantime I am preparing for my Purple Ghost Candy comparative grow. Staying SIP and going to SCROG them :) going to try and fill the 4x4 with 2 plants.

Thanks for tagging along :)

Glad you enjoyed the ride :)

I will report back any updates over the next 10 days and then a final weight per plant and total harvest weight along with a smoke report for each strain.

In the meantime I am preparing for my Purple Ghost Candy comparative grow. Staying SIP and going to SCROG them :) going to try and fill the 4x4 with 2 plants.
Maybe you should call the journal Ke0ncp's SIP-N-SCROG!

Either way you'll be reaching across the the front of the plants to get to the back!
Well this is true. I am leaning towards rectangle as that’s the shape of me lights too :)
Maybe you should call the journal Ke0ncp's SIP-N-SCROG!
Ohh I might steal the SIP-N-SCROG part. I have a fun name for the grow picked out that revolves around the purple ghost candy theme :)

I might have to toss a bag of rice in there to lower the RH.

Exhaust fan at full speed and intake at 7 of 10 to make a negative air space and RH is right at 59% outside is sitting at 86%.

IMG_3027.png

5lbs of rice might help if you bake it in the oven for a while, otherwise it would be at whatever the RH is in the bag.

Turning off the intake and exhaust fans will also help so you're not working against 86%.
I’m just going to ride it out. Turning the exhaust and intake fans actually increased the RH. I had thought about that as well.

Avg RH was 56.8 for the day since 7am. 60% outside and 51% in the house right now.

I just worried I have too much airflow cruising through the tent and it will speed up the drying process.

I guess I just need to keep an eye on that RH and have the humidifier ready to go just in case :)

Fortunately with the controller I dont have to be at home to turn on/off/change speed/settings for the fans or humidifier

Well this is true. I am leaning towards rectangle as that’s the shape of me lights too :)

Ohh I might steal the SIP-N-SCROG part. I have a fun name for the grow picked out that revolves around the purple ghost candy theme :)
Id be honored!

I think I’m in the clear as far as bud rot or mold goes.

Was able to poke around a little today and see 0 signs.

It’s been just over 24 hours and I think I am going to move to a goal of 55% rh for the next 24 hours and then 60% until they are ready to go to jars.

I have me one of them fancy dancy wood moisture testers arriving tomorrow. If memory serves right I am waiting until 14% to jar. Will need to research that :)

I think I’m in the clear as far as bud rot or mold goes.

Was able to poke around a little today and see 0 signs.

It’s been just over 24 hours and I think I am going to move to a goal of 55% rh for the next 24 hours and then 60% until they are ready to go to jars.

I have me one of them fancy dancy wood moisture testers arriving tomorrow. If memory serves right I am waiting until 14% to jar. Will need to research that :)
I find those meters are not as accurate as hygrometers.

When the buds are slightly crispy on the outside but still feel soft inside place a batch in a jar with a hygrometer.

Your goal is under 70%

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom