Bubba Glue - Unknown - SIP & Bottom Feeding With HM Nutes - Knowledge Welcome!

A Little action for today - A bud from the Cleanup at 45Days

PXL_20240115_181131187(1).jpg

A shot of the babies @ 50 and 53 Days

2024-01-17-01.jpg

A02
2024-01-17-02.jpg
2024-01-20-01.jpg
2024-01-20-02.jpg

2024-01-20-03.jpg

I wanted to get some photos for the journal at least :D

Laster watering's

01-17-24
1000ppm 6.5PH 2GAL
5g WS:CAL
5g WS:pHOS
1TsP EPSOM
3oz MJ-Flowers JLF

01-19-24
6.7PH 2GAL
JMS 24Oz

01-20-24
100ppm 6.4PH 1GAL

A little shot of the Charged and Living BioChar
PXL_20240115_185257295(1).jpg

All Nutes are Budget and DIY

Thanks everyone for viewing! I need to keep up with the updates for sure more often
BioChar - Activated and Ready to Mix
PXL_20240123_162833568.jpg

A02
PXL_20240123_183344343.jpg
PXL_20240123_183352189.jpg

BUBBA
I am loving the outcome of this one also guys!
PXL_20240123_183435873.jpg

Watering has been
1/21 600ppm 6.5ph, BUBBA, A02
1/22 150ppm 6.ph, A02
1/23 456ppm 6.8ph A01, A02

You can tell the SIP is the monster and it drinks at least 3L a day

The tri's are nice and milky. any week now :D I am expecting an Early Valentine Day

Start of my Drying box for now..
PXL_20240123_194327454.jpg

:D
LAB
Ill keep you posted with the Final Mix Ive already made just not took pic.
PXL_20240121_192057061.jpg

Worked it Hard today- Wood, Turning Piles, running the pup, made a new batch of Potassium Ferment from Banana.

This AM walking

PXL_20240124_164848501.MP.jpg

Plant looks Damn Good man , I know nothing about the Biocar or Labs looks like starter for sour dough bread LOL

@smokesbetter Thanks a bunch my m8. The top layer is Whey which you can feed to your livestock/pets/yourself to help with gut microbes.

The BioChar is a garden secret weapon. It takes so much work away from you during the growing seasons if you use it correctly. You can even have different types of biochar for different periods of growth or need a certain boost from such and such.

I've got a post on my blog BioChar Article. If it asks to direct you just proceed, I just moved DNS host and having SSL Problems. So it only works on HTTP:// ANYWAYS:D

A few shots checking for ripeness

A01 55Days From First Showing - 57 Days From 12/12

PXL_20240124_151705753.jpg
PXL_20240124_151418707.jpg
PXL_20240124_151603007.MP.jpg

A02 55 Days From First Showing - 57 Days From 12/12
PXL_20240124_150755412.jpg

PXL_20240124_150749552.jpg

PXL_20240124_175304669.jpg

Having to hang just about every branch, 8+ still leaning, from my LST. I have had issues with them leaning the way I had twisted the branches. Just a little heads up, as it may happen again. I have learned a bit more about the process Ill use next time for sure.

BUBBA 44 Days - From First Showing - 57 Days From 12/12

PXL_20240124_175250355.jpg

MJ Ferment

Added more little suckers
PXL_20240124_150624769.jpg

JMS

PXL_20240124_180150089.jpg

New Solution

My Water Soluble phosphorus has continued reacting. More on it soon

2Gal
1038ppm
6.3ph
A02 1 GAL
A01 2LBottom - 1L Top
Bubba 1LBottom .5L Top

PXL_20240124_164848501.MP-COLLAGE.jpg

The Fog we had yesterday :D

Everything is a learning experience, stay positive and don't get discouraged. I have had many fail grows my m8. This is by far my first grow—just my First Indoor Grow at this Location. Laws are changing and things are looking beautiful :D

I'm thinking of trying SIP , had a gander through your thread , good info, interesting nice buds dude , take care & peace🤙✌️

Glad I was able to obtain as much knowledge as I did to feel comfortable going into it. Being confident with your decision-making as a grower is huge, and never 2nd guessing yourself 2 days later. Thanks for the kind words, hope to chat more!

Jump in, water's fine. :thumb:
I have already made 2 more 12gal Tubs for the switch :green_heart:

CLONE POTS
SIP Methodology - Newspaper / Perilite 2" / Rest with a Leaf Mould, CoCo, Sand, Garden Soil Mixture I make this for my veggie trays also.

PXL_20240124_200113487.jpg

Ready to pull clones out of my AeroPonic DIY Cloner -

More later today hopefully guys. I love the new people stopping by. I am branching out and getting able to read other people's journals. Good Peeps on here!

blue jay, Cardinal - JMRL

Not much Going on right now except for prep for the next grow!

Let's see the girls!
Bubba - 49 Days
Bubba Glue _ JMRL
Bubba Glue _ JMRL

A02 - 59 Days

JMRL - AO2
JMRL - AO2

By chance, Does anyone know what might have caused the leaves the color damage? I thought it may be too strong of light, so I adjusted. It is in a SIP and I wait till they droop until watering.
Could be a temp change from night to day? OR is that specifically acquired by the actual coldness and not the difference? The original grow, or mother produced more sugar on the leaves, and did not have this change in color.
PH always is between 6-7
Day Time
Temps 82F-90F
Humidity 53%-45%
12/12 VSF6450

Night Time
Temps 61F-72F
Humidity 50%-45%

SIP - PREP for Clones (didn't capture drain hole)

2024-1-29_Sip_Prep.jpg
2024-1-29_Sip_prep01.jpg

DRYING

The Suckers are Drying with a fan below, good humidity, temp all without any humidifier or dehumidifier
2024-1-29__drying.jpg

JMS

JMRL - JMS

The next Batch of Soil is Mixed and Cooking.

:yummy::Rasta:
Blood Meal​
Kelp Meal​
Bone Meal​
Pelleted Lime​
Compost​
Garden Soil​
Manure Cow/Horse​
CoCo Coir​
Epsom Salt​

2024-1-29_SIP_17gal_garden-Dirt.jpg

By chance, Does anyone know what might have caused the leaves the color damage? I thought it may be too strong of light, so I adjusted
You have some cupping of the upper leaves which is often a light issue so good call on reducing it, but I don't think that's the color issue. That looks like a P issue (see my sig for a good read on plant problems) and could just be end of life senescence.

. It is in a SIP and I wait till they droop until watering.
In flower you want to give them as much water as they'll take. Some keep the reservoir constantly topped off but I like to give them only as much as they'll drink in a day or two. Some like to do the wet/dry thing in veg to build strong water seeking roots and letting the pot dry out is a good way to do that, but in SIPs we get mostly the fine feeder roots so no need for that type of moisture swing.

Could be a temp change from night to day? OR is that specifically acquired by the actual coldness and not the difference? The original grow, or mother produced more sugar on the leaves, and did not have this change in color.
Cool temps while in flower cause issues with P uptake and some growers deliberately cool their room to get the pretty colors but, since it's actually a sign of a deficiency, I've never seen the point of causing a problem deliberately.

PXL_20240129_164443077.jpg

Not much Going on right now except for prep for the next grow!

Let's see the girls!
Bubba - 49 Days
2024-1-29_bubba_upclose.jpg
2024-1-29_bubba.jpg

A02 - 59 Days

2024-1-29_A02.jpg
2024-1-29_A02_1.jpg

By chance, Does anyone know what might have caused the leaves the color damage? I thought it may be too strong of light, so I adjusted. It is in a SIP and I wait till they droop until watering.
PH always is between 6-7
Day Time
Temps 82F-90F
Humidity 53%-45%
12/12 VSF6450

Night Time
Temps 61F-72F
Humidity 50%-45%

SIP - PREP for Clones (didn't capture drain hole)

2024-1-29_Sip_Prep.jpg
2024-1-29_Sip_prep01.jpg

DRYING

The Suckers are Drying with a fan below, good humidity, temp all without any humidifier or dehumidifier
2024-1-29__drying.jpg

JMS

PXL_20240128_171029726.jpg

The next Batch of Soil is Mixed and Cooking.

:yummy:
:Rasta:

Blood Meal​
Kelp Meal​
Bone Meal​
Pelleted Lime​
Compost​
Garden Soil​
Manure Cow/Horse​
CoCo Coir​
Epsom Salt​

2024-1-29_SIP_17gal_garden-Dirt.jpg
ORIGINAL POST
You have some cupping of the upper leaves which is often a light issue so good call on reducing it, but I don't think that's the color issue. That looks like a P issue (see my sig for a good read on plant problems) and could just be end of life senescence.

In flower you want to give them as much water as they'll take. Some keep the reservoir constantly topped off but I like to give them only as much as they'll drink in a day or two. Some like to do the wet/dry thing in veg to build strong water seeking roots and letting the pot dry out is a good way to do that, but in SIPs we get mostly the fine feeder roots so no need for that type of moisture swing.

Cool temps while in flower cause issues with P uptake and some growers deliberately cool their room to get the pretty colors but, since it's actually a sign of a deficiency, I've never seen the point of causing a problem deliberately.
Thanks, good friend.

If I could get some more opinions I'd greatly appreciate it.

@Lerugged @Bill284 @Danishoes21 @Melville Hobbes @InTheShed @GratefulBud @Trala @HappyHazmat88 @Roy Growin

I tagged you for a little helpful input. Ones that I enjoyed looking at your journals or have seen give great advice in the past.

This is the overhead shot for a better look. It is mainly on the top. This is why I thought maybe it was heat. Also, I have saw some leaves curl up and have dead/brown/burnt ends about 2"
The 2nd is A01 - This one has been the only one to have pest infestations as of now also.

Today I fed her 4ml of Pot to 3.5L H20

Clone A02 - JMRL - BUBBA - RealLife
Clone A01 - JMRL - BUBBA - RealLife

Everything is Going along with the girls. Been Busy in the garden prepping for this spring and getting the next grow ready. Soil is at 101F.

We will be in for a ride! I got some of those bangers OTW that were Sponsored to the Otter which He threw them my way. What a Guy! Journal SOON!

FOR NOW FEAST ON THESE

Just a Few from Today Of Bubba - 53

_MG_2781.JPG

full

full

What Perspective do you like?

Or Styled?
_MG_2799 copy.jpg

Cast your opinion and I'll give you a LIKE :D hehe
full

Wow JMRL,

I must sincerely apologize….. when I made that first comment about frankenmix. Totally my bad. We never know what skill level we are dealing with at first blush but it’s obvious you’ve got mad, mad skills!

90 is a bit high for indoors, I believe the magical temp number is 84, to run with higher temps I think needs CO2 and sealed room. Big temp swing is where a lot of colors are expressed tho

Could be wrong here but don’t think your water habits would impact the color in that manner but consider that SIPs are kinda walking a tight rope already with the 40% extra aeration.

No doubt she will cross finish line but agree with you something is a bit off with her feed, lowers have more color that the tops but even they look underfed. I’m thinking mag or mag nitrate

Dunno still not the best at identifying plant problems

nice spears, really dig photo #3 that’s next level

peace out!

Wow JMRL,

I must sincerely apologize….. when I made that first comment about frankenmix. Totally my bad. We never know what skill level we are dealing with at first blush but it’s obvious you’ve got mad, mad skills!

90 is a bit high for indoors, I believe the magical temp number is 84, to run with higher temps I think needs CO2 and sealed room. Big temp swing is where a lot of colors are expressed tho

Could be wrong here but don’t think your water habits would impact the color in that manner but consider that SIPs are kinda walking a tight rope already with the 40% extra aeration.

No doubt she will cross finish line but agree with you something is a bit off with her feed, lowers have more color that the tops but even they look underfed. I’m thinking mag or mag nitrate

Dunno still not the best at identifying plant problems

nice spears, really dig photo #3 that’s next level

peace out!
my man. I appreciate the kind words. I ALWAYS LOVE ANYONE to give me criticism and I do not take it to heart, I accept it and learn. I have always grown hydro though, this was my first LOS and I loved it, man. I had a working knowledge of composting, and building soils from house plants, so I worked with what I knew and the JADAM and KNF Gardering saved my butt and allowed me to create these monsters without killing the bank. I've even moved my habits into the garden this year. A LOT of work it has been setting up for sure :D.

I had the same ideas with the mag issues, now and earlier in life my friend. Imma try to push through, I gave it another flower boost after I saw a huge increase in production(not known the strain(BagBUD), I thought maybe it was a 60, BUT its def a 80-90er) we are still nice and clear, so let us ride baby :D

appreciate that man!

Yeah when I first replied I was in a crunch to get out the door. I could quickly tell it was a great write up but thought you were pretty new as I didn’t take a moment to look at your other posts.

Finally circled back around, saw a few of your tricks like cooking KNF and Jadam potions and said yeah this dude is killing it.

Seriously, you’ve got some awesome ladies and the pics are over the top!

Apparently cameras hate me cuz if Mona Lisa flashed us I’d have blurred image of my thumb with the lens cap half off.

thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom