Bubba Glue - Unknown - SIP & Bottom Feeding With HM Nutes - Knowledge Welcome!

What other nutrients are you feeding them ?
I whipped up some calcium acetate, seed sprout tea, and a fermented version of SST not too long ago. Saw a fantastic nitrogen boost and my flowers are holding their own. Can't afford to lose this yield over a simple fix, but hey, that's how we learn, right? Plus scented epsom salts. I was told wouldn't effect
Plus some JMS

Might be easier to grab a bag of MegaCrop and a bottle of CalMag it will be easier to use and will give you darker healthier leaves ,they look to be struggling a little bit at the moment.

Might be easier to grab a bag of MegaCrop and a bottle of CalMag it will be easier to use and will give you darker healthier leaves ,they look to be struggling a little bit at the moment.
Indeed, I've had success using both methods. I'll observe the progress and plan to order more MC to address the issue before it escalates. Improving my ability to read the plants is a priority. This grow has been an invaluable lesson in soil cultivation. While I've relied on fundamental items for growth, I anticipate a challenging journey. Currently, I'm contending with the consequences of an early oversight regarding the activation of my biochar.

I know it might take me a bit to get my DIY NUTES on the correct level

Indeed, I've had success using both methods. I'll observe the progress and plan to order more MC to address the issue before it escalates. Improving my ability to read the plants is a priority. This grow has been an invaluable lesson in soil cultivation. While I've relied on fundamental items for growth, I anticipate a challenging journey. Currently, I'm contending with the consequences of an early oversight regarding the activation of my biochar.

I know it might take me a bit to get my DIY NUTES on the correct level
Follow @Gee64 thread the "Gee Spot" he does great things with his soil blends .

A little update, its been a while since I am super busy. The girls have perked up, the nutrients that I gave them have created a good deal of pistols to rejuvenate and start to get their color back.

I built a Filter Box for My Intake system I am working on getting the tent cooler. I ordered the Duct and I need to create a seal on the window to complete.

Bubba Glue 21 Days Flowering
2023-01-01-bubba01.jpg
2024-01-01-bubba.jpg

NonKnown 31 Days Flowering

2024-01-01-non_known.jpg
2024-01-01-non_known01.jpg
2024-01-01-non_known_halfway.png

Just a different Camera

@Azimuth First off Happy New year mate! Is this blue/white mold due to the extra air? I will be scraping it off after a bit. I do not want to disturb it. Do you have some input for me boss? This is my Banana Ferment- Sugar and Bananas
Other than that, I have a good amount of liquid at the bottom, I will get a jar with a spigot next.

The blue is what has me curious. Thanks!
PXL_20231229_191321661.jpg

I hope everyone had a great new year

@Azimuth First off Happy New year mate! Is this blue/white mold due to the extra air? I will be scraping it off after a bit. I do not want to disturb it. Do you have some input for me boss? This is my Banana Ferment- Sugar and Bananas
Other than that, I have a good amount of liquid at the bottom, I will get a jar with a spigot next.

The blue is what has me curious. Thanks!
It's all good. Just mix that right back in and it'll go away over time but in the meantime it's just more organisms breaking down your inputs. Probably from the sugar, but I get some of that growing in my extracts as well.

And, Happy New Year to you!

It's all good. Just mix that right back in and it'll go away over time but in the meantime it's just more organisms breaking down your inputs. Probably from the sugar, but I get some of that growing in my extracts as well.

And, Happy New to you!
My man! Yeah, the Seed Sprout Ferment had a while substance but it was more like a sheet not hilly nor blue. I'm sure since it is a different product of organisms, different organisms eat it :D Did you have a good Holiday? It was a bummer but still fantastic, my grandmother is sick and this will be her last. Gathered around a bed is no way anyone wants to have a holiday but I was lucky to have her for it!

On the other end, my girlfriend's son is having custody issues with his baby momma, and that has her on the edge.

@Azimuth I am on that, thanks m8.

Here is a little soul-soothing beauty. Nature is where I feel at home!

PXL_20240102_214803261-EFFECTS.jpg

Now a couple of shots to show growth. The Green is coming back. I will be doing another Dose of the MJ NUTES tomorrow.

On the Bubba Glue, I topped with a Mulch Mixture mixed with some bark, leaf mold, potash, and worm casings. I am just feeding the worms which will feed the plant hopefully. They love the pine bark which I break down well.

Bubba Glue
2024-01-03_bubba_glue00.jpg
2024-01-03_bubba_glue04.jpg

Non_known
2024-01-03_non_known_left.jpg
2024-01-03_non_known_right.jpg
2024-01-03_non_known00.jpg

I have a set of clones I took 8 Days ago, in a homemade aeroponic system. These babies will be transplanted into the soil also.

2024-01-02_clones.jpg

Currently, I am working on a supply of Bone Meal, I am working on recording the process as much as I can.

My worms were fed some good old coffee grinds and potato peelings this week.​

2024-01-03_non_known01.jpg

Does it look like it started to pre-mature ? Maybe I am confused on the topic but after the dose, it continued pistil development.

Not sure what you're asking here, can you rephrase?
Where you see it has red pistils? It was looking good with all white, but then it started browning.

This is when I started adding the MJ Ferment, and it started producing more white pistils and stopped fading (pistils shrinking/changing colors). I assume it is from stress causing the plant to do such?

A Shot of the Bones

This is after they have been cleaned prior to the roasting
PXL_20240103_202700159.jpg

ecky photo but you get it! :D

DAILY DOSE
PXL_20240104_205102391.MP.jpg

This morning I rode to the bottom of the hill giving my Izzy her exercise for the day, and I ran upon an awesome pile of sand, So I gathered about 8 gallons for use later on. I was happy.

PXL_20240104_164005984.MP.jpg

I added the mulch a couple of days ago, you might know. Now I've seen signs of mites. oh no. I sprayed and cleaned whilst drenching the soil again for the gnats. :D I will spray again in the AM.

no.01-bubba-HALF of no.02 Here we have cloneA01 on the left front, in the back the purdy bubba. As you see CloneA02 showing off Also.

2024-01-04-no.1-bubba.jpg

Here I was just showing the rest of CloneA02
2024-01-04-no.2.jpg

Bubba
The leaves are curling, looks nice but is this normal? Also assuming different strains do differently this is the first I've grown. I do see Burn also. I am working on the yellow edges as we speak trying to find some information that relates. BTW The mites were on CloneA01
2024-01-04-bubba.jpg

WORMS
The worms love the coffee I added, I will re-cycle them and use some casings after such.

PXL_20240104_170658343.MP.jpg

CLONES
I have heard spraying with Cal mag helps. I haven't done such but was interested in finding out:D
PXL_20240104_202555292.jpg

HM NUTES
DIY Calcium Acetate Reacting. This batch is for a friend and we were curious if just adding EPSOM salt at the end will give me my MAG. It makes sense but I haven't done it even after making it a few times.

PXL_20240104_180937869.jpg

Forgive the Audio, I tried to post only the video lawls

BONE MEAL
After an hour of roasting. Next I'll bash em up :D
PXL_20240104_205038897.jpg

Not suAttach Photore what you're asking here, can you rephrase?
Other than this. I recently got ahold of a bit of Kelp meal. In the current stage with the process I've been doing, I am considering doing an aerobic Kelp, compost, and some casings. Am I in the ballpark with the quickest method of getting kelp to the plant roots?

I want to continue using kelp but an anaerobic process instead for simplicity, this takes time so it is out the window for now and I was given a small amount. Do you have any other ideas or suggestions for implementing it into my fertilizers? Mixing it with my VEG and BLOOM mix would be fine if I wanted that yes? What I am asking is, would kelp be better as a single ingredient or part of a mix my friend? :D

Where you see it has red pistils? It was looking good with all white, but then it started browning.

This is when I started adding the MJ Ferment, and it started producing more white pistils and stopped fading (pistils shrinking/changing colors). I assume it is from stress causing the plant to do such?
Sounds like she liked it and decided not to give up quite so soon. :thumb:

Bubba
The leaves are curling, looks nice but is this normal?
No. Maybe too much light?

I want to continue using kelp but an anaerobic process instead for simplicity, this takes time so it is out the window for now and I was given a small amount. Do you have any other ideas or suggestions for implementing it into my fertilizers? Mixing it with my VEG and BLOOM mix would be fine if I wanted that yes? What I am asking is, would kelp be better as a single ingredient or part of a mix my friend? :D
An aerobic tea will work great. I make an anaerobic JLF ferment and then use it as a standard small part of my veg fertilizer. I'm still experimenting with it though so not a recommendation.

My Peeps how are we today? I have put off the post purely due to procrastination :D But I do have a shot for you today
PXL_20240109_221237238.jpg

This was right after the rain we had on the east coast.

A shot of all 3. It's starting to look a lot greener in here.

2024-01-10_1.jpg

A01
You can see below the color is really coming back :D
2024-01-10_2.jpg

Bubba
2024-01-10_3.jpg
2024-01-10_4.jpg

A02
2024-01-10_5.jpg
2024-01-10_6.jpg

BIOCHAR
Kelp, Bone Meal, Epsom, Calcium: Activated and Living

I figured out what to use that kelp for :D

I have a batch about the size of a softball in the worm bin that I will be adding also.

PXL_20240110_202147807.jpg

Everyone thanks for coming by and checking me out.

Maybe some ideas on furthering my drying chamber, I have a 4 x 8 room I plan to use which is my cellar. What are some good ways to attach string to a concrete wall?

Last Batch of NUTES: 800PPM 6.4PH + Top Watering in Fabric Pots Including 1tsp Epsom and 5g Calcium A. to 1 gal

1Gal A02 : SIP
.3GAL Bubba : Bottom Fed
.7GAL A01 : Bottom Fed

.7GAL Bubba : Top Fed
.3Gal A01 : Top Fed

PESTS
Neem Drench on soil the past 3 days for gnats and yesterday was my 3rd application of soap spray I believe knocking out the rest of the mites, as I see no more leaves damaged. I have been fortunate and the pest problems have been limited to A01, with mild gnats on the Bubba. Hopefully, this doesn't JINX it!

The watering worked out weirdly :D

How about suspending it from eye hooks in the ceiling?

The ceiling is a steel plate :( It's the only room that is away from my Fireplace, which makes it easier to have a higher humidity.
I have seen a lot of people use cardboard boxes. I have some clips that you can clip onto with 3m tape on the backside for easily sticking to surfaces, I had problems with them coming unstuck before for cable management. I'll just hot glue them if I go this route. Thanks for the idea :D

You might have guessed it! Let's get to the beauty first.

Last Night at Sunset

PXL_20240110_223643549.jpg

Today, I'm thrilled to showcase the beginning of my lactobacillus serum adventure, with a bonus JMS Solution in the mix!

Day 1 lacto - 1/12/24 - 20:00EST

1.3c of Instant Rice Wash from 24hr+ Water -
PXL_20240113_173027283.MP.jpg

A01 (43 Days),

a resilient plant battling mites – she's a true survivor!
PXL_20240113_173328767.jpg

😎🌾 let's pay respects

🌟 Bubba (33 Days)
is thriving too, proving that dedication pays off! 🌈✨
PXL_20240113_173314502.jpg
PXL_20240113_173307083.MP.jpg

A02 43 Days
PXL_20240113_173300349.jpg

A02 43 Days

🚿 Watering Time! 💦 A02 (43 Days) gets a luxurious 1.5-gallon sip with a perfect 55 PPM and a pH of 6.75! 🌊 This marks another step in my consistent watering routine – keeping things organic for the soil! 🌿🌍

PESTS
Plants got an Organic Soap Mist and Rinse
Soil got a neem drench, this has been my process the entire grow.

🎭 Plus, the worm bin top gets a splash of the magical solution, aiming to turn it into a fortress against all things bad! 😈🚫

🌟 Featured Stars! 🌟 Watch out for the MJ PJF and a fresh batch of JMS below – my secret weapons! 🔥 And yes, there's a candid reveal of a not-so-spotless tent (we all have one, right?).

PXL_20240113_175013721.jpg

🌱💚 #IndoorCultivationMagic #LactoLove #RealLifeChronicles #LivingSoil #GrowWithPassion #MicrobialFertilizer #FermentedInputs 🌈✨#JadamRevolution

Here is some Mystery:
Does anyone know what would have left this behind? These Tan objects fell from between some bark on a piece of wood.

PXL_20240112_190318164.MP.jpg

PXL_20240112_190327466.jpg

Cheers everyone!

PXL_20240115_190013498.MP.jpg

ITs COld Everyone! Some Video of the

DIY Water Soluble Phosphorous Acetate Reaction #organic #organicfarming #knf #jadam​

Just a lil reaction, For some reason the CHARRED pieces of bone only reacted, the powder did not.

Back
Top Bottom