Buckshot's Perpetual Grow, LED, Pro-Mix, Evolving Feeding Routine

got a new vid posted on my off topic Brotha
your buddy might like this one more
I think I took 2 and let go about 4 small ones

One of the hardest things to deal with on here is when someone disappears and there's no real way of knowing what happened. I don't know if anybody here has a way of getting in touch with him, but it would be a relief to know what's up.

Talked with Electro Gypsy,, he said Buckshot's good.. Guess he's just too busy.. JK but he messages with him abit and he's ok. Thank Gypsy
And Keepem Green

But the fool COULD AT LEAST say high's all good and the worlds treating him well... Buckshot,,, WTF

Hope your well my friend...

Keepem Green

I am getting worried about you my friend??????? WTF are we on iggy? But I hope the best, my friend... Anyone got his link please PM me. Keepem Green

hey Brotha Buck hope all is well
the sgirl x gdp turned out best on this last outdoor grow
hopefully ill have a blueberry x gdp and a trailer trash x gdp in the next round with a few others
not going as big so i can finish faster and do alot less trimming :rofl:

Drive by..... Shoot me a kite,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Keepem Green

Dude... Hope Oakland didn't chew ya up... Do a drive by some time.. Hope you and the Misses are doing great//// Keepem Green

Dude... Hope Oakland didn't chew ya up... Do a drive by some time.. Hope you and the Misses are doing great//// Keepem Green
Hey Woody your closing this thread OMG . don't forget to send us the invite to your new one sad to see you finish it

Back
Top Bottom