Buckshot's Perpetual Grow, LED, Pro-Mix, Evolving Feeding Routine

Hey Buckshot You ALIVE over here... Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas Keepem Green

WOW ain't seen that name in along time.. Hey Hoz have a Merry One,,, and don't be shy... Keepem Green

WOW ain't seen that name in along time.. Hey Hoz have a Merry One,,, and don't be shy... Keepem Green
Hey Wood! I realize it's been a a while, but haven't been growing because of some issues I was having. I now have a MM card and have been buying a the local dispensary. Have a Great New Year. ;-)

Mister BBshot you out there....................... Time for a check in????????????????

Dang! You back?
Happy 420 to you, too! :lot-o-toke:
Hey PC,
I am ... kind of. There has been a lot going on and time is short. I will try to pop in on a regular basis. Glad to see you are still in it.

Great to hear from you Buck! :thumb:
Hey Graytail... I have not spent enough time back to get around but I will, good to hear from you too

Happy 420 brother thanks for checking in!

Running the finger print scanner and its coming up Cookies! lol

:) I am sure someone will try to run it! Cookies? nope the purpley one is Big Irish Doodes durple pream, granddaddy purple x blue dream. The squirrely buds in my palm (only one shot) is train wreck and the big bud plant is called just "Orange" it has been grown here for many years. If you give it time and the right temps it will turn a dark almost black purple... wicked

:) I am sure someone will try to run it! Cookies? nope the purpley one is Big Irish Doodes durple pream, granddaddy purple x blue dream. The squirrely buds in my palm (only one shot) is train wreck and the big bud plant is called just "Orange" it has been grown here for many years. If you give it time and the right temps it will turn a dark almost black purple... wicked
good to see ya buck. Super cool to see Big Irish doodes work still growing in your garden. May he Rest In Peace. Don’t be a stranger

Thank you all for popping in! I don't have lots of time to wander in your gardens but I want to see what you are all up to so I will be around soon.

This is what I am dabbing today :roorrip:it is "orange"

Back
Top Bottom