Buckshot's Perpetual Grow, LED, Pro-Mix, Evolving Feeding Routine

NC, Jaga and PC, Happy 420

Thank you for checking in and seeing how I am doing. I personally had increased my work that stopped me from coming by regularly then my wife took a turn and had to have a little heart surgery (stint) so I have been stretched a little thinner. She is on the mend and I am hoping to get back at least once a week. I have taken a bunch of pics. I just have to get some time to go through them.

I hope you folks are well

420 dab to ya
:roorrip:

Sorry to hear of all your troubles Brotha Good vibes to you :circle-of-love:
I got a link I'm gonna send you in a pm I told you a long time ago about getting some octopus pics for you well
its a small vid I made :thumb:

I hope the "Old Lady" is doing better. Man, that's a bummer. But is the prognosis good? You know me and my "Old Lady' are sending our best thoughts your ways.. Has she had similar problems? But you know what dude,,,,,it's going to all be good... You take care and make sure she's ok, that's what's inportant... Keepem Green

Glad to hear she is on the mend mate ,, we have been having health scares :passitleft: we started to juice just last year before Christmas an its helped so much you can make them so tasy an add lots of benificial herbs an roots look forwrds to seeing some pics :thumb:

Hey NC the shit pile is for the ornamental flowers :cheesygrinsmiley:

She is compost girl!!!!

Well I just fingered it out < pun intended, compost girl is none other than BID blue cheese x GDP. My brother said you had a plant that looked like that, then it clicked and she has the unmistakable blue cheese smell

28356.jpeg

:roorrip:

Dang!!
Up here where we live you gotta wait till Labor Day to put em outside. We got small amount of snow last two days.
I mean you can put em out couple months ago when we get a lil good weather but that never sticks lol

My wife is on the mend thanks folks. OK Jaga I will get some pics. Funny the post above! the outside garden went in yesterday... and I have had a seedling going out there for at least a week

I think he's getting old timers and forgot how to work his camera??? JK But I hope things are going good for ya both,,, And you got the garden out and coming up.. Keepem Green

You can come on and say high every once in awhile.. I hope things are getting better my friend.. Looking forward to seeing you grow acouple... Keepem Green

Hey brotha, it's been a minute! Skimming through the journal, your flowers and concentrate are beautiful. Hope all is well in your world :)

ERRRR Hey Buckshot. Where the fuck is ya??????????????????????? Kind of getting worried there my friend.. Is another Spring even if it doesn't feel like it is. Looking foreward to you growing again.. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom