Buckshot's Perpetual Grow, LED, Pro-Mix, Evolving Feeding Routine

Jaga

I am glad you had a chance to hear that. I am going to participate more in that thread but don't know how to start. I tried several times but what I was writing was not coming out properly.

Remember the kid in the movies that leans over and whispers " I see dead people" yeah I am not like that :cheesygrinsmiley: but from a young age I have seen and felt things that are, unexplainable. This does not jive with science in any way so I have to accept (as I am writing this the rain has risen to such a level as to be pounding the house) that there is more.

How do you explain seeing into the future?

I rarely document or tell anyone what I see. One day as I drove into Portland I looked over at the radio tower by the road in the swamp area and "saw" it fall. I almost drove off the fucking road! :cheesygrinsmiley: I straightened out and thought, "you gotta tell someone about this one" and then immediately thought "yeah right who are you gonna tell fool?" So this particular time since it was so vivid (I can see it like a movie) I told my wife. She knew by then that this happens to me (I can't make it happen) but agreed "What to do?"

The next morning my wife called me in and said look... there it was on the channel 13 news. The antenna had fallen and they were standing right where I saw it off the highway...it was exactly what I saw, the day before.

We just looked at each other...

There are lots more stories I can tell but what does it mean, what it means to me is there is more that is somehow just outside of my grasp. I look to smart folks to help me understand it :cheesygrinsmiley:

Too long to explain, but this fits in with my view of the universe. We think of time wrong. It doesn't "move" in one direction, but our consciousness does... most of the time. I can't recall the title, but I saw a physics documentary on AmazonPrime that did a nice visual representation. If you see the concept of the universe and time being in a "loaf" of bread shape, that's the one.

The short version is, since all possibilities exist, we are "riding" a path through "the loaf". Your tie to your 'thread' got weak enough for a second that you were able to see over to another 'time thread'. In my interpretation, it's not so much you saw the future, but you saw an alternate where it was falling at your 'current time'.

Anyway, cool story. Glad to see the ladies are doing well.

That oil looks tasty.

I rushed my last batch and made 2 major fuck ups. First, I had a brain fart and when I first put into the vacuum chamber, I cranked it all the way and it expanded all over the jar. Oooops!

After I scraped as much as I could off the jar and started purging again, while 'folding' some of the oil, it got too hard to fold and shattered. The parchment paper tore and the oil went all over. The bend was facing mostly down, so I recovered the bulk of the oil, but there were little oil shards all over my basement :(

Too long to explain, but this fits in with my view of the universe. We think of time wrong. It doesn't "move" in one direction, but our consciousness does... most of the time. I can't recall the title, but I saw a physics documentary on AmazonPrime that did a nice visual representation. If you see the concept of the universe and time being in a "loaf" of bread shape, that's the one.

The short version is, since all possibilities exist, we are "riding" a path through "the loaf". Your tie to your 'thread' got weak enough for a second that you were able to see over to another 'time thread'. In my interpretation, it's not so much you saw the future, but you saw an alternate where it was falling at your 'current time'.

Anyway, cool story. Glad to see the ladies are doing well.

That oil looks tasty.

I rushed my last batch and made 2 major fuck ups. First, I had a brain fart and when I first put into the vacuum chamber, I cranked it all the way and it expanded all over the jar. Oooops!

After I scraped as much as I could off the jar and started purging again, while 'folding' some of the oil, it got too hard to fold and shattered. The parchment paper tore and the oil went all over. The bend was facing mostly down, so I recovered the bulk of the oil, but there were little oil shards all over my basement :(

:hmmmm: first it is 3:20 so I am gonna pause and :roorrip: (that wax is tasty!!)

"Your tie to your 'thread' got weak enough for a second that you were able to see over to another 'time thread'. In my interpretation, it's not so much you saw the future, but you saw an alternate where it was falling at your 'current time'."

It does not feel like that when it happens. It feels more like I get stronger and am able to see through the wall...but you are right, it was already there in that time fallen down.

I have been trying to think of the most vivid examples of this happening to me present and past... the tower is the most vivid "future"

"present"

The first time it happened I was in school. I bolted straight up and "saw" my mother find my pipes and papers (like watched her do it). I was beside myself the rest of the day FREAKING out. I did not tell anyone ... should have. I got home and she seemed fine, I went up my pipes were there. I sat on my bed and knew what I saw...I did not stop freaking out. That evening after dinner all the kids but me got up and left, I was instructed to sit. Then my parents laid it on me but I already knew what was coming. It was so weird to hear my mother explain finding the pipes because I was "there" when she did it. I remember being detached from the whole shit storm unfolding in front of me because I was trying to figure out the bigger picture, like how did I know all this?

"past"

I was with my son who had lost his 300 dollar pair of glasses at a swimming hole at "the quarries" that has nice high cliffs to jump from. I went all the way there hoping to find even a smashed frame because I had insurance on the glasses for damage... not loss. I asked where he put them and he showed me, nothing. So I walked up to the cliff where I had jumped many times. Just as I got to the edge I saw myself (like I was first person in a vid game) jump. I could actually feel the sun and wind rushing as it is really high. I hit the water and felt (I did not wear them at the time) "my" glasses fly off my face. I could see them go up a little then just as I almost caught them they descended into the depths as I watched. I spun around and pointed at my son and said "You went in with them on" with such conviction he knew I knew. At first he still tried to bullshit me... then he wanted to know how I "knew" that was what happened.

It is like I am in mini movies

I like your share about what you see and of the radio tower. Life is so full and rich - kind of egotistical to think we are the knowers of all things. So, I like it when I get to hear or read recounts as yours from someone I trust :peace:

Hey Catman, well there are a couple more examples :cheesygrinsmiley: I am the knower of few things :rofl:

its like almost 10:45 pm here I gotta wake up at 2 am get ready to leave the house by 3 :rofl:
ill pass out easy im just worried about not waking u and hearing my friend pound on the wall :rofl:

its like almost 10:45 pm here I gotta wake up at 2 am get ready to leave the house by 3 :rofl:
ill pass out easy im just worried about not waking u and hearing my friend pound on the wall :rofl:

I just took a look at your Island from the fishing side... it is kind of sad the place has been fished out. Do you suppose the folks could weather a fishing ban? (if say the government could subsidize folks to catch and release with tourists or just not to fish and keep up their boats) It looks like it would take some years to get it back. or maybe some kind of conservation so you can build up your stock again.

Here we had a fish kill where the bluefish ran the baitfish up the river only to run out of oxegen and killed thousands of them that stunk like hell. The idiots who were in charge at the time invited Russian fishermen in to literally suck up all the baitfish. It has devastated the sport fishing.

Total fools

some that are close

PART_1435968988223_IMG_20150703_201242.jpg

PART_1435968760841_IMG_20150703_201211.jpg

PART_1435968982125_IMG_20150703_201402.jpg

PART_1435968977076_IMG_20150703_201433.jpg

:roorrip:

Beautiful Brotha Buck and on the fishing end its n ot the local fishermen who
kills it its the long liners

Beautiful Brotha Buck and on the fishing end its n ot the local fishermen who
kills it its the long liners

There has to be a way to stop it... Damn I wish I had power and money, shit would be so different.

Happy Independence Day Folks

I hope you folks are all safe and have a fun day.

I don't have a picture of the cannon but here is a post of the fun for tonight

There has to be a way to stop it... Damn I wish I had power and money, shit would be so different.

you and me both Brotha :volcano-smiley:

This ever expanding human population is causing some pretty serious problems, huh?

Makes me think of the movie idiocracy :rofl:
if you haven't seen you need to watch might be too stupid for most peoples tastes tho :rofl:

oh yea I have to mention I haven't seen the whole thing :rofl:

This ever expanding human population is causing some pretty serious problems, huh?

Sad thing is most fish stock can be managed

edit-- they fished our coast completely out of sea urchin. There was no control and folks went crazy, really sad

Well

I got all my fingers and toes and all the grandchildren left in one piece :cheesygrinsmiley:

Your work is done. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Makes me think of the movie idiocracy :rofl:
if you haven't seen you need to watch might be too stupid for most peoples tastes tho :rofl:

oh yea I have to mention I haven't seen the whole thing :rofl:

I agree everyone should watch that movie. Well at least the first 10 minutes. If you watch the intro and don't get a little scared, you probably won't understand the movie and should go drink something with electrolytes. :)

"Water? You mean like in the toilet?"

:biglaugh: :rofl:

blueberry :cheesygrinsmiley:

PART_1435261062229_IMG_20150625_153719.jpg

:high-five:Hey Bucky Budmaster :circle-of-love:
I just got back online I have had some internet issues,,hey brother how long will that amount of that sweet Blueberry last :smokin:
And how much bud would I need to make some :cheesygrinsmiley:
Great to see you are here growing such big plants indoors,,hope you are having a great day
Love to you an yours :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom