Bud Stankalot's Outdoor 2010

Lol. Your wife better get used to it because it looks like you've got plenty to keep you talking for awhile. Those colors really came out on the camera for some reason. no touch up or anything. The bud doesn't look quite as exciting with the naked eye. Maybe my vision is starting to go. Man, it's really blowing today. We've got 40 mph gusts. I better go tie up the girls. Thanks for dropping by, Woodsman.

Ha! Same here with the wind, I had to water them earlier just to give some extra weight to their pots so they wouldn't blow over. I may have to coral them again into the corner again if this keeps up! There goes the old back again! It's so windy that if I was going to spray the ladies with some bug juice, I could just take a seat on the other side of the deck and spray in the general direction of the plants, I wouldn't have to move, the wind would carry the mist right into the foliage. I've got these dust like (very tiny) white flying bugs
that are eating tiny little spots out on the leaves. When you disturb the foliage they scatter like dust in the wind and then fall back to continue their meal. Wood thinks they're white flies and I think he may be right. I thought the white flies were larger as I've had 1/4" all white moth like things on the ladies before and thought those they were the white flies. Babies? Like specks of white dust particles that fly. Put one under the scope and it had a yellow body with 4 white wings (a set in the front and a set to the rear).

Well it won't be long for both of us! Just need to hang in there.

Well, the throttle cable on the MULE broke last night. Time for an overhaul. I've got a couple other maintenance issues I need to take care of as well. She's got over 900 hours on her. I need to get it fixed fast or I'll be humping lots of water a long ways. My tractor leaves to big of a trail to drive by my plants everyday. Back to work....

Ha! Same here with the wind, I had to water them earlier just to give some extra weight to their pots so they wouldn't blow over. I may have to coral them again into the corner again if this keeps up! There goes the old back again! It's so windy that if I was going to spray the ladies with some bug juice, I could just take a seat on the other side of the deck and spray in the general direction of the plants, I wouldn't have to move, the wind would carry the mist right into the foliage. I've got these dust like (very tiny) white flying bugs
that are eating tiny little spots out on the leaves. When you disturb the foliage they scatter like dust in the wind and then fall back to continue their meal. Wood thinks they're white flies and I think he may be right. I thought the white flies were larger as I've had 1/4" all white moth like things on the ladies before and thought those they were the white flies. Babies? Like specks of white dust particles that fly. Put one under the scope and it had a yellow body with 4 white wings (a set in the front and a set to the rear).

Well it won't be long for both of us! Just need to hang in there.

Yessir!! My bug problems have seem to sorted itself out. I've seen a couple here and there but there are a couple spiders taking residence near the plants and they handle business. I'm just watching to make sure they don't web up my plants. They sound like white flies. I had an infestation in my grow room last year of white flies. I hate non beneficial bugs in the garden.

Hope them buds are doing great partner. I know I'm in a bit gunshy bout molds. This here's been one of the wetter months in years here. Along with the wetter than ever spring, makes for a messed up year here. Them cola's are looking thick. Sweet. I word like a over protective parent, get some serenad? something like that. And spray them if ya got higher humidity. Around 60-65% is to me upper end. I know in the greenouse it just way up at nite. And you don't seem overcrowded on you plants so you got good air. Hey best on this grow Dude.
Keepem Green

Haha. Thanks, Brother. They are smelling real good. Once I get about 15-20 yards, I catch a big whiff. I can only imagine if I had plants indoor that looked like this, my whole house would be stank.

How's your Hempy going? Later, Sisco.

Well, would you beleive that 3/3 were Male... It's all good. I have 1 single plant growing right now, on day 5 of 12/12 on 6th node, maybe this is the one.:wood:

Like Norcaliwood says, this is a wet one so hope you get yours to finish up with out the PM, take care my man I'm rooting for ya'.:cheer:

Well, would you beleive that 3/3 were Male... It's all good. I have 1 single plant growing right now, on day 5 of 12/12 on 6th node, maybe this is the one.:wood:

Like Norcaliwood says, this is a wet one so hope you get yours to finish up with out the PM, take care my man I'm rooting for ya'.:cheer:

Thanks, Sisco. That means a lot. I can't believe your troubles over there. 3/3. Sucks bro. Don't worry. Once you get a mother established it will be smooth sailing out your way. I'm worried about this weather for sure. 32 on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I'm going to have to truck the girls inside for that one. After those three killers though, it's back to 75 day temps and 45 at night. I think another week of that and I'll be ready to chop. They're getting bigger, but this cold weather is for sure slowing them down. They need to go longer than 8 weeks in my opinion, but I can't bring them in and out every day for weeks. They'll just have to come down. Later, Bro. Happy Growing. Crossing my fingers you got a girl!!!!

Hope them buds are doing great partner. I know I'm in a bit gunshy bout molds. This here's been one of the wetter months in years here. Along with the wetter than ever spring, makes for a messed up year here. Them cola's are looking thick. Sweet. I word like a over protective parent, get some serenad? something like that. And spray them if ya got higher humidity. Around 60-65% is to me upper end. I know in the greenouse it just way up at nite. And you don't seem overcrowded on you plants so you got good air. Hey best on this grow Dude.
Keepem Green

Ever since you said something about mold, I've been out there every day checking them. They are looking real good. I think if it rains any more before d-day, I'll bring them onto the porch. No reason to risk it at this point. My humidity is holding steady at 40-50%. I've had sunshine all week. The 10 day calls for nothing but sunshine and some cold, cold weather. Thanks for keeping me in line, Wood. Later, Brother.

Hey Bud,

i dig those nugs, looks like you've got your hands full with the weather and the MULE.

i let spiders do my dirty work too.

Stay positive

Hey Bud,

i dig those nugs, looks like you've got your hands full with the weather and the MULE.

i let spiders do my dirty work too.

Stay positive

Thanks, Toes. I just got the new throttle cable in today. The Mule is back online.

Harvested a couple small girls today. Starting to turn amber so I wen't ahead and chopped them. I'm going to let the rest of them go another week or two or possibly three before I bring them down. I'm trying all the different harvest windows on this strain to see what I like best. I'll get some pics up in a few days.

Happy Growing!!

I'm a firm believer in not letting plants go past the 21st of October(the closer to halloween, the bigger the risk of someone rippin' ur plants, plus growth slows down to a snails pace), in this part of the world anyway. I'm hoping to chop my big one around the 14th. :woohoo:

Good rule of thumb, GD. I'm anxious to see what we yield.

how'd the weekend's weather treat the ladies? Hope all is well

I had to bring them in for a couple nights. I didn't have room in the house for 5 foot plants so I put them in the garage. I suspect it was about 35 in the garage, but it protected them from any frost. I moved them back into their regular location now and I'm letting them finish up. I could probably chop them today if I wanted. I'm seeing about 10 percent amber. I want to let them roll until the 9th or so before they come down.

Thanks, RP.

Here's one of my small girls turning very purple...
IMG_03505.jpg

Nice looking purple plant Bud. Is yours from genetics or is it from the cold temps. I bet you feel somewhat relieved to be able to chop some of the girls and sounds like a good haul and hopefully some 'sick' buds will come of it. Well no that you've got the Mule back in action things should run as they should.

Nothing like a full Jar!:yahoo:

Nice looking purple plant Bud. Is yours from genetics or is it from the cold temps. I bet you feel somewhat relieved to be able to chop some of the girls and sounds like a good haul and hopefully some 'sick' buds will come of it. Well no that you've got the Mule back in action things should run as they should.

Nothing like a full Jar!:yahoo:

It's just the cold temps. They don't go purple when they're inside. That was a few days ago. They're basically black now. Went to check on the big girls and they're looking pretty ripe so I'm chopping the big ones today and the rest of the girls next week. It's going to be a marathon of trimming tonight. I'm guessing at least 8 hours before I quit or go cross eyed. Boo!!!!

I took some high rez photos today. I'll post them up when I get around to it. Some of the colas are really swelling up nicely. It's been a fun season. I'm glad it's almost over. I might have to buy another case of jars..... :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom