Buds Buddy Does DWC: Critical 2.0 For The 1st Time

what were the black buckets worth BB ?

our local dollar store has started bringing them in at 4 bucks a pop. i picked a bunch up for an outdoor container garden build. i wouldn't buy the hydro store ones as they were pricey.
Bucket, Lid & Net Pot came out to about $5.50 so not too bad.

Attachments

• 20200525_191516.jpg
    20200525_191516.jpg
    679.2 KB · Views: 82
Great strategy ! Is the MC the new mix ? If it is you shouldn’t need the calmag but good to have on hand .
There not shipping there newest stuff Ver. 4 until 6-20-20 from what I seen on the website. I still have over 1000 grams of Ver. 3 so I'll use it till I get to flower. Seems like that is when you need more Cal Mag the most.

Thank you for joining. Should be pretty cool once I get the Auto Pots running too. I'm pretty excited to be trying something new after 6 grows in soil & coco.
What is an auto pot?

I‘m just so fucking noobalicious!

:D

There not shipping there newest stuff Ver. 4 until 6-20-20 from what I seen on the website. I still have over 1000 grams of Ver. 3 so I'll use it till I get to flower. Seems like that is when you need more Cal Mag the most.
I sent them an email , I got mine May 15 and they where completely out before they sent me an email it was back in stock . I need to open the new bag if it’s all powder it’s the new batch !

Back
Top Bottom