Budworshipper's CFL Auto Flowering Small Cabinet Journal

Cupboard filling out somewhat

image6657.jpg
image6656.jpg

Done a little LST on auto#1... Too move it away from the light a bit.. Stem tough tho..

Dressed all pots with more worm casts today aswell..

:Namaste:

Ive had a bit of a move around. Put a wooden slated shelf on top brackets. Placed seedlings up there near the light to stop em stretching..

Span la diva round a bit..

Can any main fan leaves be removed, to give more light to buds ?

Anyways here are the pics

image6661.jpg
image6660.jpg

Wooooo!!
:goodjob:

Regards to removing fan leaves, you can remove a few and make sure that you dont take both leaves on one node off. Alternate sides is best.
Ive done it and it seemed ok. Not sure what the affects on an auto will be though

I would not defoliate an auto flower cannabis plant, anything that interupts the growing cycle of an auto flower cannabis plant is counter productive. For photoperiod cannabis plants defoliation is commonly done at days 21-25 when the stretch phase has ended and again at day 45 if needed. I remove the lower growth that will not produce anything except popcorn bud and any fan leaf that shades a bud site.

Just to contradict what everyone else has been saying :

Auto flowering cannabis plants, from what I have experienced, need care and attention to avoid stressing during the early stages of growth. Once they hit flowering, however, they are rather the same as photo-period plants.

From the auto's I just finished, all were trimmed to an extent. I removed lower growth which was useless even for popcorn buds, and any fans that were in the way of the buds. Auto Anesthesia, the biggest yielding plant, was stripped of all but little sugar leaves for the final three weeks.

I have ran a couple of experiments on defol and find it to be neither here nor there really. If it's stopping a bud growing, I will remove it. If it's not in the way it stays. Removal of excess growth indoors will also help air movement, thus reducing pests and diseases.

Up to you my friend, but I can't see a fan or two causing any problems :)

I would not defoliate an auto flower cannabis plant, anything that interupts the growing cycle of an auto flower cannabis plant is counter productive. For photoperiod cannabis plants defoliation is commonly done at days 21-25 when the stretch phase has ended and again at day 45 if needed. I remove the lower growth that will not produce anything except popcorn bud and any fan leaf that shades a bud site.
KJC, Does the stretch phase only last 21-25 days of flower? So I should expect no vertical growth after that?
:circle-of-love:

The initial stretch when switched to flower usualy lasts until day 21-28 of flowering but the plant will continue to grow verticaly after that at a slower rate, remeber a cannabis plant will usualy grow 2x-5x in height when flowered.

Thankyou BB.... The Thc is spreading on buds nicely.

Welcome and thankyou GG.

It is mighty stealthy.. The filter does a great job. By only having the filter as my source of air movement, i have negative pressure in the cabinet.. No smells leak at all. Only when i open doors can i smell anything. The low level heat provided by the CFL keeps it down too..

:Namaste:

Cheers mono,kind words.

It is getting crowded.. Lol

Took auto #1 out today, took some pics of canopy and buds. The thc is growing rapidly, buds are fattening up..

Lets hope they keep on plumping up..

I have only fed water on last two waterings.As im using worm and fish crap for the girls, my thinking is this

1...As the plant nears popping her clogs i want her to use up her natural reserves of goodies and direct them to the buds, like a natural life cycle.

2... There is worm casts dressed over the top of my soil anyway, so it will still receive food.

Hows my thinking ??

I will obviously keep a close eye on things, as usual tho

Anyways heres a pic update for your viewing pleasure, i hope :rofl::rofl:

image6803.jpg
image6801.jpg
image6800.jpg
image6699.jpg

Back
Top Bottom