Budworshipper's New Organic, DIY, CFL, Grow

I have had to make a small adjustment to the growspace.....

I noticed a faint, but constant hum coming from it... The source was the fan, vibrating on the frame... As it went thru the side cladding... So i have moved it out of the hole... Mounted it higher up, on back wall.... Pulled thru some excess ducting and joined em back together...

The mount is 2 simple shelf brackets, screwed into the back of cabinet.... This improved it loads, but then i had a brainwave.... It added 2 strips of door frame draught excluder, both sides of filter... This is what i used to light tight the doors.... Last little bits used now.... Rubber stuff, not foam....... And now its all sorted, not a hum or rattle at all.... Only moving air.... Happy days.... Will do the same when i upgrade fan n filter....a near silent space... I am happy now...
image34347.jpg

image34348.jpg

If you could find say an old bike tyre ans cut a few strips out of it. You could probably stop any kind of vibrations between the l-brackets and the wall also...

love the set up, if only I had the skills to build something similar.

thankyou for your kind words Zebs

welcome to :420:

as for the skills....most of it is self taught and helping a fencer out taught me loads.....if you can use a sheet of plywood or 2,plus attach wooden battening, in the right place you could make your own....its alot simpler than this build i can tell you.... i'm lucky in that,i can visualize stuff like that tho...... what sort of size would you want to build ??....if you can get access to a builders merchants,you can get a sheet of plywood fairly cheaply...give them dimensions and they should cut it for you...mine do,if i want em too....you could get all panels cut nice and straight,that the major problem out the way really......

ive read how to manuals also.. have made a few cock ups too

welcome to my journal,new grower.....may your buds be big

:welcome:

If you could find say an old bike tyre ans cut a few strips out of it. You could probably stop any kind of vibrations between the l-brackets and the wall also...

i love your thinking Spart......i am now gonna be searching for an old kids bike tyre......pop it on the brackets in lengths....

i'm happy i'm not the only one that thinks like me..... make good shit outta old crap :high-five:

Sometimes those slow starters end up being the best plants

They can indeed, was a small seed.... Popped first...

I had an exploraty of the seed today... I very gently removed soil around 1 side.... She has a healthy, plump n white taproot... Approx 3 cm long.... Tucked her back in right away.... I then dropped 1 small water droplet on the shell... To see it that would help.... Checked again recently, she is starting to split.... Happy days. :cheer:

Heres a pic i found... It is the genetic lineage of Nirvanas blue mystic..... There is some famous strains in there... Nice surprise

image34423.jpg

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom