Budworshipper's New Organic, DIY, CFL, Grow

Are you gonna bury the stem a bit when you do the next transfer or it add a bit of soil to kinda proper up the plant better that's what I've always done when they were out door indoor I don't know shit about starting plants well not really never have....I did it out door to help for the wind.

Hi everybody....

To answer a few questions... I was looking for a wood skewer, but made a suppourt stick out of softwood....

Basically split it like kindling then trimmed with sharp knife... It will provide support for her.. Before putting it in added more compost all around her stem... I then gave a watering, with a little bit of grow nutes mixed in

image34523.jpg

2nd set of true leaves are on their way out... Nice big 1st set now too..

By keeping the light close and minimising stretch, at this time... Seems to make the girl put most of her efforts into leaf production... Stem has grown more but leafs more so..... The down side to this is heavier canopy, i would always use a wood skewer or support stick... Tied lightly too allow growth room..
I have seen stretchy tall seedlings, not for me really... All leg, no canopy... Much prefer them this way... Also helps with height later on of course.... The blue mystic are not the tallest plants, being mainly indica, but kinda do this as standard practise, at this stage...

She has now been moved a bit further away from the light... Back to approx 4"...

:Namaste:

I second spart there. If it gets too lanky I have actually dug them up and replanted with 80% of the stem under dirt with no I'll effect and after a little bit the stem under the dirt sprouts roots too.

A bit like clones, the drive to live and continue its destiny is strong

:circle-of-love:

I had to check, but im sure she is 7 days old now !!!

Bless her...

Shame the other one went tits up....

Am considering my options regarding space companions....

:high-five:

You haven't dropped another bean yet? I'd have dropped it into the hole left by the one you pulled.

You haven't dropped another bean yet? I'd have dropped it into the hole left by the one you pulled.

Hi mr A.... If i had another auto bean, i would have done just like you said... Only have photo girl and 2 regular afghanis.... My concern was that if i dropped the photo girl in the pot, she would be vegging for about 8 weeks... Will get a bit big for my space, also apparently she stink big time in flower....
Never know, the sick bean might sort itself out... Will give it a few more days, before it pull it up.... Is annoying to lose a bean tho

Howdy budworshipper hope you dont mind me tagging along. Nice setup you got going here and nice recycling lol im all for it.

Howdy budworshipper hope you dont mind me tagging along. Nice setup you got going here and nice recycling lol im all for it.

Howdy partner... I dont mind at all, welcome to my journal...

Pull up a comfy chair, sit back n relax

Thankyou for your kind words... Building the space was a labour of love...
Even better when most of it is recycled, too much waste in the world today... Throw away society... Its all the fault of greedy corporations...

People call me a pikey, skip rat.... I dont care, im richer: even tho im skint.. Mother nature gets less rubbish to deal with.....

Also, by using wood.... It makes the possibilities near endless.... I can attach stuff easily and anywhere....

Building it was theraputic really... Kept my mind active... I needed to keep busy.....

All off cuts have been burnt, ash has been spread over flower beds etc.... Circle of life complete, until next year, when it all starts again...

Howdy partner... I dont mind at all, welcome to my journal...

Pull up a comfy chair, sit back n relax

Thankyou for your kind words... Building the space was a labour of love...
Even better when most of it is recycled, too much waste in the world today... Throw away society... Its all the fault of greedy corporations...

People call me a pikey, skip rat.... I dont care, im richer: even tho im skint.. Mother nature gets less rubbish to deal with.....

Also, by using wood.... It makes the possibilities near endless.... I can attach stuff easily and anywhere....

Building it was theraputic really... Kept my mind active... I needed to keep busy.....

All off cuts have been burnt, ash has been spread over flower beds etc.... Circle of life complete, until next year, when it all starts again...

You put my feeling into words perfectly there. I hate waste man. Everything these days is disposable. Good work brother!

We on same wave length my friend...

If all the plastic was made from hemp oil, it would degrade... Not float in the oceans, killing wildlife... I hate it....

Another thing i hate seeing is the plastic beer holder rings... I snap out every circle.., so nothing can get caught in them....

The human race has the knowledge and ability to save this planet... Shame we also have " greed and ignorance", they fuck everything up !!

Most definitely. We have the ability to make everything more eco friendly and healthier for humans, but that might cut into a billionaires 6 figure paycheck every week so screw it. It is nice that so called tree huggers are getting noticed a little more these days and not just being dismissed as a bunch of scraggly headed hippies but still the ones with the power and money are not concerned. All we can do is keep preaching it and hopefully things will change before they are forced to change.

Most definitely. We have the ability to make everything more eco friendly and healthier for humans, but that might cut into a billionaires 6 figure paycheck every week so screw it. It is nice that so called tree huggers are getting noticed a little more these days and not just being dismissed as a bunch of scraggly headed hippies but still the ones with the power and money are not concerned. All we can do is keep preaching it and hopefully things will change before they are forced to change.

Amen to that my friend.

To further the eco nature of my space... All the big, hard wood spacer blocks, left from splitting pallets... Are being given to friends, with wood fire... They skinty poo's big time.... I have already supplied em with loads of seasoned oak, but more the merrier i reckon....

They too are eco friendly growers

:high-five:

Time for a little pic update i think

The pots are drying out nicely, so will be water time again very soon... I did put 2.5ml of water around the recovering seedling last night... Used a kiddies old medicine syringe

Every thing seems to be going well on the other seedling... Fair bit of leaf development... Wont be long before she really starts moving... All the extra leaves soaking up the light...

Still staying nice and short under the bulb...

image34585.jpg
image34584.jpg

I agree its our responsibility as humans to ensure that animals and plants that can't take care of themselves are taken care of so they thrive and not die off. Anyways I will get off my soap box lol your plants are looking good what are your plans for them? Any training? How long do these autos take?

Back
Top Bottom