Budworshipper's New Organic, DIY, CFL, Grow

The nirvana stated times just say...5-7 weeks flowering... So im assuming its more 8-10 weeks total... We shall see...

I have used LST before and will again on this grow... These beans are meant to be around 0.8-1.0 metre in height.. So methinks i will have to get some tying done... Ive pre planned for this by drilling holes in the pots.... I must admit im no expert at training.... Gonna read up on other techniques too.... Topping etc.... Wanna learn everything i can really...

:Namaste:

No problem wreckedsummer was the one who told me to check it out and I did it is just insane how LA plants end up lol.

No problem wreckedsummer was the one who told me to check it out and I did it is just insane how LA plants end up lol.

I know... I remember voting for this plant.... Seems ages ago.....

He is a top bloke, very helpful.... And yeah, his plants are awesome....

Well found wreckedsummer

:cheer:

Hey there! It's really make me count more on nature to see that little girl with bad start is surviving. I would probably just let her go away when she was like in the first photo (newbie mistakes). But now all I want from her is to see her becoming a kickass plant lol. Great job so far!

Hi AGS.... Welcome to my journal... And welcome to :420:

Im glad i left the shoot alone too... Mother natures a talented lady... Even when all seems lost, she prevails

Its kinda like when a plant gets grazed on by animals, the lost foliage gets replaced... Plants are so resilient, fighting for survival

Hope you enjoy my grow journal

:Namaste:

Cheers lads, if you find any other cool journals like that, hit me up. There are just too many to sift through, some cool ones get missed!

Budworshipper, man oh man, congratulations I was on the edge of my seat catching up. Glad to see she pulled through for you. No need to remind you how good thing are looking in here, I know you see it errrryday!!

I'm super happy about the environmental vibes going on in here, I feel like the issue isn't discussed enough. So plus reps to that, and your little one pulling through.

Happy daze brother. This journal is gunna kick some ass!
:yummy:

Cheers lads, if you find any other cool journals like that, hit me up. There are just too many to sift through, some cool ones get missed!

Budworshipper, man oh man, congratulations I was on the edge of my seat catching up. Glad to see she pulled through for you. No need to remind you how good thing are looking in here, I know you see it errrryday!!

I'm super happy about the environmental vibes going on in here, I feel like the issue isn't discussed enough. So plus reps to that, and your little one pulling through.

Happy daze brother. This journal is gunna kick some ass!
:yummy:

Have you checked out mono's grow ?... He got his new grow under way... Gonna be a BIG lady

Monos monster, on his sig..... Plus the other grows

:high-five:

So, here are a few pics of things today

image34613.jpg

Foliage defo getting faster in output now.... Pot still nice n moist.. No apparent reaction to the feed... As expected

This photo hopefully shows the branching and tight internode spacing so far... If you look closely, im sure she is starting to show signs of sex... I think anyway, might be just be me looking thru wistful eyes. :laugh::laugh:

Also, the recovering seedling has grown slightly, leaf wise... But the stem looks more mature

image34614.jpg
image34615.jpg

:ganjamon:

Looking swell! That little girl will come around soon.

I keep my bin of dirt outside the room with the lid on it. Always kinda moist. No light, little air, I open and mix once a week. I must have dropped a seed once because I opened it up for a mix and there was a 4 inch tall seedling putting out its first true leaves in there lol these guys will thrive and survive the most unexpected stuff. I plucked him outta there roots and all thinking it was a Virgin Mary conception and it would be a Jesus plant with godly buds. Planted it and turned out to be a boy, o well lol.

Back
Top Bottom