Budworshipper's New Organic, DIY, CFL, Grow

That's some lineage there mate. Some amazing strains intertwined ;) Nice to see them above soil, they've done their bit, all down to you now :)

Any thoughts on how long your going to veg?

These 2 beans are autos mate.... But i will be building a smaller veg box real soon.... Simplistic set up.... Cfls in 6400k.... Thats the plan...

Then i can get em vegging, say 3 to 4 weeks.... Then bang em into main space for flowering....
Wanna be perpetual, or as near to it as possible....
I have been pondering the drying side too.... Stealth is paramount....

Then i saw a great idea from A-train... He uses brown paper bags, like ol Arkwright and granville :cheesygrinsmiley:

Basically he put 1 layer of bud at bottom of each bag, no more... Then rolls up bag, sellotapes it his cupboard walls.... The paper draws out the moisture, helped by heat... Moisture wicks away into air....

Using this method, i can ensure that all smells pass thru the carbon filter and out thru the deo bucket.... How simple is that ??... I had thought of hang drying the buds in the space, then putting in girls to flower afterwards... Wouldnt be perpetual as such.... But now if it works.... I can go full steam ahead....
Self sufficency, prepare yaself, coz BW joining the party

:cheer:

That's some lineage there mate. Some amazing strains intertwined ;) Nice to see them above soil, they've done their bit, all down to you now :)

Any thoughts on how long your going to veg?

I knew it was skunk x blueberry.... But i didnt know exactly the family tree..... Some real classy ladies DNA

Makes me wanna grow this strain even more now....

Low smelling, but powerful as hell....

I will be ordering more beans in a few weeks.... Blue mystic fem and green ninja fem....

2 low smelling strains

Apparently my free seed ( samsara holy grail 69), stinks like hell.... We shall see

:high-five:

Hello everybody

A pic update and question is coming at ya, nice people. :passitleft:

Firstly.... A pic of the little lady, who is coming on nicely....

image34482.jpg

I think she is doing great...

However...., i gave the other , unpopped seed is a bit weird.... I touched it today, the outer shell cracked off and revealed this.....

Looks like sigourney weaver and her mates missed a bugger !!! :laugh::laugh::oops:

image34483.jpg

as for poorly seed.....checked her again this morning......touched her and the head fell off.....picked it up...it was mushy inside....

arrse !!!!...there maybe a bit of light at the end of the tunnel......there seems to be a tiny green growth on the stem.....perhaps nature is showing its determination to survive.....we shall see..............

2 days,i gave both pots a watering....it was with a mix of fishtank water and filter crap..........this should give the soil a real good boost,plus lots of bacteria.....

hope all is well in your worlds

as for poorly seed.....checked her again this morning......touched her and the head fell off.....picked it up...it was mushy inside....

arrse !!!!...there maybe a bit of light at the end of the tunnel......there seems to be a tiny green growth on the stem.....perhaps nature is showing its determination to survive.....we shall see..............

2 days,i gave both pots a watering....it was with a mix of fishtank water and filter crap..........this should give the soil a real good boost,plus lots of bacteria.....

hope all is well in your worlds

Had the same problem myself a few times. No idea what caused it, possibly just poor stock... One managed to produce a set of true leaves but they remained yellow.

A little green shoot is a glimmer of hope, she may just pull through :)

Best of luck bud.

Why won't anyone help him move his money? Lol sent a report on it. Click the little triangle is the bottom left of the post.

If that bad seed developed a root system and has a green shoot it just might take off still. After all plants that are completely chipped start going New shoots outta no where.

Why won't anyone help him move his money? Lol sent a report on it. Click the little triangle is the bottom left of the post.

If that bad seed developed a root system and has a green shoot it just might take off still. After all plants that are completely chipped start going New shoots outta no where.

Got more chance of getting a rocking horse to shit mate !!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for heads up on report post... Have found it now.... think my browser is having a fit, sure it wasnt there... Mind you, this Juicy fruit is good shit. :ganjamon::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom