Duggan Does Ace's Zamal Hash With Doc's Gear - Huge Pots & Lots Of LEDs

Thanks and good day pal! Ya , I know it's early, but ....just a lil worried! Cheers.

Don't worry they look fantastic for their age, you know how it goes in HB with the sativa phenos :)
My Zamaldelica (I know I know it's not the same as zamal hash but similar) didn't resin up until about a week ago or so and the CD's didn't have the same effect of instantly frosting it up like i'm used to (she got CD at week 4-5) and didn't really frost up till 8-9 but is starting to look nice now :high-five:

DSC_7916_582DSC_7916_sm.JPG

Hey there Dug! New pics look great. Going to be a massive number of tops! I'm new here and just under A year of growing under my belt. Have learned a lot here, adopted DocBuds bud washing technique, it great, now trying to get learned up on the high brix and LED growing. Your journal is a perfect fit! I've been reading through dozens and started one to get help along the way. Looking forward to following you here, seems there is much I can learn from you and your girls there!

Hey Nate, top of the day to ya my brotha...ya , everyone says Zamal...but Zamal what? These three are Zamal Hash! I'm really hoping i don't have another bunch of DUD plants...i'l lose my freekin mind if i grow these out and they don't make any resin.Thanks for the CD tip....dunno when or with how much yet ,as far as that goes. They're due for a big drink and a Drench,....i'm a little undecided on what to give em now...just dunno pal! It's a lil early for the CD so, maybe just GE and some Tea....Just not sure yet. Thanks again for droppin by Nate! Cheers brotha!:high-five:

Hey there RB...was up ? What's your story? Thanks for stoppin by and if ya like this journal, there's plenty more on this forum from many excellent growers! Ya, the 26 gal. pots...no worries of the soil runnning out of gas.....never does...plants just love all the resources they have throughout the entire grow. Cheers RB!:circle-of-love:

OK - no more complaining. :cheesygrinsmiley: Those plants look to be the bomb!
Keep doing what you're doing. They may end up in your lights but if anyone can bring this grow home, it's you.

:thumb: :passitleft:

Don't worry they look fantastic for their age, you know how it goes in HB with the sativa phenos :)
My Zamaldelica (I know I know it's not the same as zamal hash but similar) didn't resin up until about a week ago or so and the CD's didn't have the same effect of instantly frosting it up like i'm used to (she got CD at week 4-5) and didn't really frost up till 8-9 but is starting to look nice now :high-five:

DSC_7916_582DSC_7916_sm.JPG

yes she certainly is looking fine, Smokey! :thumb:

Thanks a bunch you guys, Dark, Gray, Smokey,RB, Major and Ziggs. All you guys are great ...thanks for the vote of confidence too! I know the resin will appear eventually, I'm just a little worried is all....from the Desfran disaster. All your guys stuff with Zamal in it looks good and by the sounds of it , resin could appear any day or not till much later on. Depends on the pheno ,I guess.
Dark,....your Panama looks a lot like the pic ACE has on the Zamal Hash, on their website....nice , very nice...how much longer for that one Dark....she's real close eh!
Anyhow gang thanks again for helping to put my fears to rest on the resin thing and have an awesome day. OH ya , Major....vertical growth has all but stopped now , so I'm OK with height ....still can raise a bit if I have to. Like you said , after the Desfran's ,these are a pc. of cake, no kidding! Cheers pal!:Namaste:

OK Gang.....I'm not quite sure what to say about this but ,feel I have to mention it at least. Someone in our Gang, I'm assuming, has gifted me money thru DBHBB. I received a PM this morning from Doc. and he was sworn to not tell who it was. The amount is not too important although it was considerable....what's really important is for me to find this person to thank them . There is an angel in our midst and I have no clue as to who he or she is. I'de just like to say whoever it was ,I thank you from the bottom of my heart and this just goes a long way in confirming our "Gang" as I call it , has nothing but kind , and considerate people in it who care, period!
I'm not sure how or if i'l take advantage of this very kind and considerate gift.....someone out there knows my struggles and wanted to help me.....I'm just blown away by this and would love the chance to thank them. Just not sure if I can spend it without knowing who my angel is....anyone? Got hockey tonight with the little guy....it's picture night for the lil gaffers....they even have their name's on their jersey's, wow , so cool eh! Maybe they'le let me stand in as an A. Coach for the Team pics....wouldn't that be cool eh! Anyhow , I hope I havn't angered anyone with my curiosity about my angel. Cheers "gang" !:circle-of-love:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You know who you are.​

Man Duggs that is so cool someone did that for you! I think you shouldn't think twice about spending it, that is what the person intended and you would be making their day by doing what they intended you to do with the gift....so enjoy, you deserve it!
Don't worry about your ACE plants either, they don't release strains just to release them. Those will be some of the best yet I'm sure. My Haze tikal took forever to get any resin and it never got a ton but it is some of the best smoke I have. I wouldn't of popped 4 more if I didn't like it. I am sure they will be spectacular.
Have a great night Duggs!

OK Gang.....I'm not quite sure what to say about this but ,feel I have to mention it at least. Someone in our Gang, I'm assuming, has gifted me money thru DBHBB. I received a PM this morning from Doc. and he was sworn to not tell who it was. The amount is not too important although it was considerable....what's really important is for me to find this person to thank them . There is an angel in our midst and I have no clue as to who he or she is. I'de just like to say whoever it was ,I thank you from the bottom of my heart and this just goes a long way in confirming our "Gang" as I call it , has nothing but kind , and considerate people in it who care, period!
I'm not sure how or if i'l take advantage of this very kind and considerate gift.....someone out there knows my struggles and wanted to help me.....I'm just blown away by this and would love the chance to thank them. Just not sure if I can spend it without knowing who my angel is....anyone? Got hockey tonight with the little guy....it's picture night for the lil gaffers....they even have their name's on their jersey's, wow , so cool eh! Maybe they'le let me stand in as an A. Coach for the Team pics....wouldn't that be cool eh! Anyhow , I hope I havn't angered anyone with my curiosity about my angel. Cheers "gang" !:circle-of-love:
As Doc said; if they chose to be confidential let it remain that way. The vibe of this community is unwavering.

Morning Gang....have spoken with Doc about the gifted money and from what all you guys have said and him , i'l take this gift and use it the best way I can. The angel somewhere here wanted me to have it ,for some reason , so....just have to think about how to best utilize it.Thanks for all your input guys, (Ziggs, Gray, Shiggy, BAR, Doc, Neiko, Nate, and Major). I so enjoy being around all the gang and this latest event has proven to me once again that ....yes there are still people in this world who care! Thankyou so much Gang , ...and my Angel!:love:

Duggan you should spend it and enjoy it, that's what your angel wants. You are always here to lend an ear or advice. I thank you for that and I thank whoever your angel is for being a friend.

Duggan you should spend it and enjoy it, that's what your angel wants. You are always here to lend an ear or advice. I thank you for that and I thank whoever your angel is for being a friend.

Thanks eh Juan....or gang we have here are pretty special people....the longer I'm around here the more I feel this way! This is the second time someone has gone out of their way for me....A previous member (DP) sent me a clip on fan a while back and wanted nothing in return....just pay it forward some day , he said....so I did last weekend with about 5 hrs. worth of electrical work for someone. Feel better about that now anyhow. What a group we have ....very special indeed! Cheers Juan , and happy Halloween bud! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom