Duggan Does Kosher Kush With DBHBB: 4 Plants, Two Pots, Lots Of LEDs!

Duggan,
Thanks for the ride on this one. It's nice getting to know you better. I will jump on to your new thread.

I wanted to post a couple of shots of the KK in the flower room before you closed things down. My lights are due tomorrow and the ballast takes about half an hour to come back on if they are hot. I did not want to lose that much daylight two days in a row. So, I toned down the yellow read some and here they are.

Best

Flip + 3
KK_7_4_16.jpg
KK2_7_4_16.jpg

Duggan,
Thanks for the ride on this one. It's nice getting to know you better. I will jump on to your new thread.

I wanted to post a couple of shots of the KK in the flower room before you closed things down. My lights are due tomorrow and the ballast takes about half an hour to come back on if they are hot. I did not want to lose that much daylight two days in a row. So, I toned down the yellow read some and here they are.

Best

Flip + 3
KK_7_4_16.jpg
KK2_7_4_16.jpg

Good morning Canyon....wow bud, she looks really good! She will pay you back lots with a good yield. Be careful with her....she is gonna be a beauty a few weeks into bloom when her clusters start to show. She has lots of soil for a nice finish, i'm excited to watch her go Canyon....when i get my new journal up and running you may post pics of her any time my friend....please do would ya , i really wanna see her finish for ya!:thumb:::high-five:

Wow Canyon. She's a beautiful tree. :bravo:

Good morning Gang....wow guys , very busy , so this will be a quick one.....here are some pics of my time yesterday weighing , jarring etc.
First a wanna say i smoked some and it's potent and very flavorful for coming right off the strings. I'm very pleased to say the least. A lil bud fell on the floor ....so i ate it....chewing on it was like eating a pc. of juicy fruit gum. I'm hoping some of that fruitiness will come out in the flavors with a few weeks in the jars....we'll see. anyhow my bud (trimmer) gets a free 1/4 for guessing the dried weight.(he guessed 20.75)
So...harvest came in at a respectable 573 grams or 20.31 Oz. A little lighter than i was hoping for but the quality is very , very nice...very pleased with it so far. Anyhow gang....you've all been a joy to be around and share this grow with .....just need some more time to get my next journal up , is all....have an awesome day everyone!:circle-of-love:
harvest_KK_s_001.jpg
harvest_KK_s_005.jpg
harvest_KK_s_007.jpg
harvest_KK_s_008.jpg
harvest_KK_s_009.jpg
harvest_KK_s_010.jpg
harvest_KK_s_011.jpg
harvest_KK_s_012.jpg
harvest_KK_s_013.jpg
harvest_KK_s_014.jpg
harvest_KK_s_015.jpg

Looks and sounds awesome, my friend! Congrat's again!! :thumb:

Great harvest duggs. Thanks so much for all the tips and tricks you passed around. I'll keep an eye out for that new journal.

Bah...it's Tuesday and I have to go back to work........at least it has cooled down outside. Have a great day brotha

Great harvest duggs. Thanks so much for all the tips and tricks you passed around. I'll keep an eye out for that new journal.

Bah...it's Tuesday and I have to go back to work........at least it has cooled down outside. Have a great day brotha

Hey Budley...thanks brotha, ya work , eh, Bahhh! I got the week off, but i can already feel it going by like it was shot out of a rifle...:wood: have a great day anyhow Budley...look forward to seeing you over at the new one....cheers eh!:Namaste:

Another successful grow!

A high quality crop, meeting yield expectations? - Dat's a winner! :bravo:

+reps

Duggs, I had 5 kids and when they were all here I had 2 fridges and a separate freezer in the garage. I spent over 12k in groceries a cpl years consecutively. Funny thing is, now they're all out and gone, but I'm still broke as a joke...go figure.

Nice pull too, btw ;)

Good morning Gang....wow guys , very busy , so this will be a quick one.....here are some pics of my time yesterday weighing , jarring etc.
First a wanna say i smoked some and it's potent and very flavorful for coming right off the strings. I'm very pleased to say the least. A lil bud fell on the floor ....so i ate it....chewing on it was like eating a pc. of juicy fruit gum. I'm hoping some of that fruitiness will come out in the flavors with a few weeks in the jars....we'll see. anyhow my bud (trimmer) gets a free 1/4 for guessing the dried weight.(he guessed 20.75)
So...harvest came in at a respectable 573 grams or 20.31 Oz. A little lighter than i was hoping for but the quality is very , very nice...very pleased with it so far. Anyhow gang....you've all been a joy to be around and share this grow with .....just need some more time to get my next journal up , is all....have an awesome day everyone!:circle-of-love:
harvest_KK_s_001.jpg
harvest_KK_s_005.jpg
harvest_KK_s_007.jpg
harvest_KK_s_008.jpg
harvest_KK_s_009.jpg
harvest_KK_s_010.jpg
harvest_KK_s_011.jpg
harvest_KK_s_012.jpg
harvest_KK_s_013.jpg
harvest_KK_s_014.jpg
harvest_KK_s_015.jpg

looks awesome, duggan!! congrats and (+) reps! :high-five:

Hey Duggan! Congrats on the 20 Os! Do you use boveda packs in your jars? I think I will have to hang my buds in the flower tent to keep the smell under control. Do you think I should keep it dark in there while they're drying or could I move my veg girls in and keep the light on? I've read that the light can decrease potency. But I read a lot of stuff so who knows what is true these days. Cheers buddy.

:roorrip:

Hey Duggan! Congrats on the 20 Os! Do you use boveda packs in your jars? I think I will have to hang my buds in the flower tent to keep the smell under control. Do you think I should keep it dark in there while they're drying or could I move my veg girls in and keep the light on? I've read that the light can decrease potency. But I read a lot of stuff so who knows what is true these days. Cheers buddy.

some(maybe Doc?) dry their buds in the light..finish photosynthesizing, etc...
If i may offer a unique way to try a small branch on?
..after washing it, dry it in the fridge 35-45F 5-7 days...low and slo ;)
..dont do if your fridge stinks.
..then cure in Ball jars as normal....(try 1 jar in the fridge :thumb:) Burp and leave in fridge so humidity can go down.

try it..
especially HB...the terps are amazing!!

some(maybe Doc?) dry their buds in the light..finish photosynthesizing, etc...
If i may offer a unique way to try a small branch on?
..after washing it, dry it in the fridge 35-45F 5-7 days...low and slo ;)
..dont do if your fridge stinks.
..then cure in Ball jars as normal....(try 1 jar in the fridge :thumb:) Burp and leave in fridge so humidity can go down.

try it..
especially HB...the terps are amazing!!

Holy crap Dr. Ziggy! I have never read that. I just happen to have a dorm fridge that I'm not using right now. I will hang my smaller branches in there and see what I get. Shouldn't I worry about mold?
As far as the hanging in the light answer, if Doc does it then that's good enough for me. Plus, it makes things much easier.

+reps for the fridge idea

Cheers Dr Ziggy

Holy crap Dr. Ziggy! I have never read that. I just happen to have a dorm fridge that I'm not using right now. I will hang my smaller branches in there and see what I get. Shouldn't I worry about mold?
As far as the hanging in the light answer, if Doc does it then that's good enough for me. Plus, it makes things much easier.

+reps for the fridge idea

Cheers Dr Ziggy

the fridge should be a frost free, the bud FROSTY!! :) ...dont know if dorm fridges are frostfree..

Back
Top Bottom