Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - Four Plants

I wonder how yield per gallon of soil compares ... :hmmmm:

24 oz would be about a half oz per gallon? That's 3 oz for my pot size, and 5 oz for a ten gallon ... :hmmmm:

24 oz would be about a half oz per gallon? That's 3 oz for my pot size, and 5 oz for a ten gallon ... :hmmmm:

Probably not scaleable, do you think?

I've gotten 3+ oz from my 6-ers a few times, but I don't think I could do it for the whole room.

I've been mulling over dumping my last Rio into a big bin/tub. I have a spare 15 gallon and a 27 gallon and all the soil I need ...

:laugh: :slide:

That's the thing, we would have to run the numbers. In 7 gallons we expect to see 3-4 ounces pretty easily in the kit. I think that is an acceptable standard from my observations. I am also interested to see what kind of yield we will see.

Nice crop!

:yahoo::yahoo::party::party::yahoo::yahoo:

Fab_four_hanging_24hrs_001.jpg

Do it!! Just this once Gray ,... the 27....and let her get big!:thumb:

:laugh: I measured and it's wider than the door, dammit. The 15 fits, though. :cheesygrinsmiley:

27 ounces!!!! Congratufreakinlations brother! Man!!! My heart would drop if when I opened a door and saw all that beautiful cannabis! I cant wait for a smoke report, especially on the MLIs! What do we win for being closest to weight? A bud? Hehe! I'll pm my info lmao!!! Have a great day Duggs!

27 ounces!!!! Congratufreakinlations brother! Man!!! My heart would drop if when I opened a door and saw all that beautiful cannabis! I cant wait for a smoke report, especially on the MLIs! What do we win for being closest to weight? A bud? Hehe! I'll pm my info lmao!!! Have a great day Duggs!

i think Duggan refers to a 27 gallon pot..:)

Duggan buddy, what a beautiful haul. How did I get so busy that I missed this? :bravo: Another exciting chop. Time for a new journal. :battingeyelashes: :love:

You make these grows so much fun. Look at all of us, standing around in awe of your powers. :laughtwo: Great work. :high-five:

No numbers yet guys.....still on the strings. That 27 bit there was referring to Gray's upcanning (he went with a 15 cuz the 27 wouldn't fit thru his door!). Ya , I havn't tried any of it yet.....well...I tried to vape some MLI Mon. night , but it was just too wet and didn't cooperate! I'm gonna try it again tonight (I'm fresh out of smokeable produce). As far as overall yield...I'm guessing around 20-21,22 maybe. Tomorrow night they get trimmed up and put in the jars....that's when i'l get those numbers . Cheers gang , have an awesome day !:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom