Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - Four Plants

Yes dry bud mostly for me but you can put this little stainless steel brillo puck and put concentrates on it. I have a special atomizer on an ecig battery I use for concentrates.

FYI on the steel pad and concentrates......it's easy to overload.....then when your wax or shatter or whatever melts, it runs down on the element......kinda messy........I use my mighty for just dry herb......and keif of course:)

A few pics of the VapirRise 2.0 Ultimate
Lots of cool features...i like being able to fill it up about 1/2 way and just turn off the "heat" untill ya want more , then lightly touch the heat button and the fan starts back up to 2nd speed , so after you like the thickness coming out , just tap the fan "off" till ya want more again.... most excellent vape. Gonna try for some pics again tonight after my son's second game today,....lost the first one....lots of sad faces on those little boys ...a few pissed off...like mine! "our team sucks,....lousy defense dad" wadda ya say? tuff loss. Anyhow , Happy Easter Gang....have stress free, weekend with much enjoyment ...of all sorts....;):yahoo:

:reading420magazine:

the_vape_001.jpg
the_vape_002.jpg
the_vape_003.jpg
the_vape_006.jpg

Sweet Duggan. :slide:

Good luck with the next game. Bummer about the loss.

A few pics of the VapirRise 2.0 Ultimate
Lots of cool features...i like being able to fill it up about 1/2 way and just turn off the "heat" untill ya want more , then lightly touch the heat button and the fan starts back up to 2nd speed , so after you like the thickness coming out , just tap the fan "off" till ya want more again.... most excellent vape. Gonna try for some pics again tonight after my son's second game today,....lost the first one....lots of sad faces on those little boys ...a few pissed off...like mine! "our team sucks,....lousy defense dad" wadda ya say? tuff loss. Anyhow , Happy Easter Gang....have stress free, weekend with much enjoyment ...of all sorts....;):yahoo:

:reading420magazine:

the_vape_001.jpg
the_vape_002.jpg
the_vape_003.jpg
the_vape_006.jpg

i have mine set to 370-380 now ..its an awesome machine! :)

cant wait to entertain the masses with the bag and multi use vape top..4 people can draw at same time :thumb:

A very good morning to everyone and a Happy Easter too! These are the last pics of this crop alive....didn't care about the flash today....timer is unplugged and chop will be in the morning , first thing. I'm thinken my buddy and i will be at it for 3-4 hours . Yes, it's here and they are ready....have a look! Lots of crispy leaves that i'm pissed about but the buds are all solid and very resiny. Pleased with the overall result , but man , woulda bin nice to see some more health at the end. Enjoy Gang. For stragglers and trolls these are four plants....front pot (both pots 26 gal's.) is two Maple Leaf Indicas (from reg. seeds) back pot is (on left) Zamal Hash, on the right is MK-Ultra....the stinky one! Cheers Gang and thanks for being with me for the ride....:circle-of-love:
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_001.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_002.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_003.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_004.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_005.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_006.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_007.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_008.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_009.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_010.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_011.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_012.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_013.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_015.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_016.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_017.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_018.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_019.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_020.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_021.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_022.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_024.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_025.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_026.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_027.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_028.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_029.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_030.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_031.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_032.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_033.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_034.jpg
Fab_four_last_pics_before_harvest_035.jpg
:tokin:

Epic update, bro!
Congrat's on another fine harvest. :bravo:
Chop reps to ya.

:woohoo: I get an Easter sativa buzz!!!! That Auto Jock Horror x Auto Amnesia buzz has been teasing me while I've been smoking the only thing I have left, an Afghani. Oh Duggan I can't wait. :yahoo:

We don't grow them for the leaves. :battingeyelashes: :love: Well, not always. Those leaves make a powerful medicine when juiced. I think we can forgive one grow with crispy leaves. Just because I didn't pay close enough attention, to what do you attribute the uncharacteristic crispy nature of these leaves?

Looks like a good haul, Duggan! :Slide:

Nice thick buddage on the MLIs! :love:

... and it's nice to see someone else with crispy foliage ... :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom