Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - Four Plants

OK Gang...I've decided to pre-order the Firefly 2. I just hate doing it but , from what I'm hearing and reading , their first batch already sold out....so next batch is May delivery...I'm ordering in hopes they won't forget about me all the way up here in Canada eh! It's going to be 330 bones +tax , postage, and lets not forget the exchange rate too....so I'm thinkin around 425 for it to my door but i'l let everyone know , just how much when I order it this afternoon ( they open at 9 pacific time). Cheers Gang....any thoughts?

only that I am so jealous! I am vaping my firefly right at this very moment. It is so lovely. I want a FF2 but have to wait till I buy an AC for summer first. Gotta take care of my ladies! What color? I am digging the blue and the red. My FF1 is charcoal grey.

Good morning everyone, I took 30 pics last night in hopes of showing just how my crop is looking but, they sucked so , no pics. Colas are heavy and look really scraggly with crusty leaves and burnt tips everywhere....not good. Wanted a lil better health at this point. I'm disappointed in how weak they finished. The resin is there, that's no problem, lots of it but , the sugar leaves are even dying off too on some colas, this I'm not impressed with AT ALL! This Sunday is chop, so i'l get some pics then . Cheers Gang....Youngest has a hockey tourney this weekend , starting tonight so , between those games and trying to see my GF, things are gonna get really busy!
Marilyn seen her Oncologist yesterday and here's the poop....three nodules on her left Thyroid, one is bigger than the other two by quite a bit , but don't appear to her to be hard at all. She gave her some meds to try and determine what's wrong....not 100% sure it's C yet ....she is very optimistic and told her not to worry about it....go figure eh. She also is getting her biopsy date moved up some too. She has to go see her again in 6 weeks, so...... we'le see! Have an awesome day brothas ....and SS!

duggan,
just catching up on posts..

sending Prayers and Light to you and Marilyn.

only that I am so jealous! I am vaping my firefly right at this very moment. It is so lovely. I want a FF2 but have to wait till I buy an AC for summer first. Gotta take care of my ladies! What color? I am digging the blue and the red. My FF1 is charcoal grey.

OK...it's done...Firefly 2 is pre-ordered for May delivery....I hope! Total , including priority postage is 365 bones , plus....plus the exchange to US dollars....so whatever that is, that's the absolute total! Now all I gotta do is wait for it...I just hate waiting...:tokin:

OK...it's done...Firefly 2 is pre-ordered for May delivery....I hope! Total , including priority postage is 365 bones , plus....plus the exchange to US dollars....so whatever that is, that's the absolute total! Now all I gotta do is wait for it...I just hate waiting...:tokin:

Going strictly vape eh Duggs? I really have to think about doing that too

:bravo:

I wish I wasn't such a cheap old bastard. I really want to try a quality vape, but pulling the trigger on a little bitty $300+ item completely untried and untested (by me) probably will never happen. I need to find a buddy with one so I can see what all the goodness is about.

:bravo:

I wish I wasn't such a cheap old bastard. I really want to try a quality vape, but pulling the trigger on a little bitty $300+ item completely untried and untested (by me) probably will never happen. I need to find a buddy with one so I can see what all the goodness is about.

Im the same 100% I won't get something until I see or hear of evidence that it won't break right after the warranty is up lol

Heck, I've pretty much stopped buying anything unless life forces me to. Shopping for stuff is almost always more fun than actually owning it. :laugh:

LOL! So true!

They're like presents that take months to unwrap. :laugh:

Ooooo .... aaaaaaah ... !

:yahoo:

Going strictly vape eh Duggs? I really have to think about doing that too

Ya....I really think all the smoking is very bad for me, so I'm vape all the way now! Had to get used to though Tard...now smoking is bad, taste's bad,bad, bad, no guff brotha. Never thought i'de hear myself say that , but it's true. My challenge was to find two vapes(portable and tabletop) that were higher quality and didn't cost 700 dollars for pete's sake. I know what you guys are sayin about warranty and durability and all that stuff but , I really did a lot of looking and reading before I pulled the trigger. This item (Firefly2) is an improvement on an already loved machine with the firefly#1. Not one bad thing said about it in ANY reviews. Everyone who's tried it (only a special few)
says it's the best , period, no exceptions, including the Crafty and Mighty! Now that's sayin something, wouldn't ya say! Cheers gang.

Ya , me too bud.....keep your fingers crossed for me , would ya. I know , i went out on a limb trusting these people , but, but. Cheers.

I will say this, the company has always been great to me. I remember when I got the first one. Soon after they started offering a 2 battery+vape deal (FF1 came with 1 battery). I called the company and they discounted a battery for me to make it the same cost as the 2 battery starter kit.

Some folks had early issues with the FF1, they were able to get new ones when theirs had issues. Customer service from them has been top notch.

Back
Top Bottom