Budworshipper's New Organic, DIY, CFL, Grow

Id do overtime for that haul of beans too my friend

Herbies isnt actually that far from me..... When better off, im gonna pay a personal visit to ol Herbie...

Day trip for budworshipper... I think i might need a packed lunch tho.... I mean, its herbies, why rush... :volcano-smiley:

I can feel the drool from here....wish they were close to me. Or...maybe not, I would be flat broke all the time...with plenty of plants and beans though.

:rofl:

Little one says thanks for the cheering CF

On closer inspection, the 1 leaves are kinda true at ends and seed leaf like nearer the stem.... Maybe this new set will be all true...

Im just glad i left her to her own devices and waited...

I have just rembered i still have a 4" inline spare fan, unused... I got it free... 1st fan went " tits up" within warranty... Got sent one without a cord, complained and got another corded one sent out.... Just need to install a power lead... Its an option anyway....

Could run this, with door ajar.... Turn off extractor to save money... No smells to worry about as yet...

:cheer:

Id be there all day all that choice in ya face be like a women shopping for clothes ha ha;)

I know that my fellow sufferer.... I HATE that crap.... " lets go to town, clothes shopping ".... Ummm, lets not !!

If there was a " man zone ", for us poor buggers to retreat too, it wouldnt be too bad....

Sooooo, boring.... Then they go " why you so grumpy"....,... Go on ya bleedin own next time

But yeah, Herbies close by...couple of hours max by train... Wont drive to it, that citys a chuffing nitemare to drive round.... Plus its not illegal to sit on a train, with vague eyes and goofy smile :trance::trance::laugh:

:Namaste:

Thankyou RB.... I now have no ol lady, so im free of that problem.. Christ she loved shopping, it drove me mad

Any new ladies will be told from outset... You want someone to go shopping with, phone a friend, ask the audience !!!!!

Id rather wipe my arse with sand paper than stand outside another clothes shop... Im like... Need a shirt... In the shop, crap, horrible... Thats cool. Size xl, till, car park...lets get the hell out of Dodge. :rofl::rofl:

Just worked out how to get too herbies...other stock they hold too...

Its gonna happen, i will make my trip to the place of many beans

Wonder if they do t-shirts too, now that would be cool

:circle-of-love:

Haha that's exactly how I shop too. It always takes me a second to decipher what y'all over seas are sayin for a minute, first read through I was thinking wth did i just read, second read was ok right on I'm the same exact way.

Current girlfriend been with for three years. Second date it was made clear that if I was dragged to a cloths store she would be dragged to the hardware store while I shop for drill bits and lumber... And I take my time there ha! Never had a problem once that was clear.

I am too paranoid to order from the seed banks so far. I read of them getting taken in customs and then peopleaname on a list of people to check into/ addresses to search etc etc.

My shopping takes 10 minutes no matter what I'm getting most of the time less even more so if I go in with a list :rofl::rofl::rofl: Clothes/shoe/big grocery shopping the wife doesn't even ask

My shopping takes 10 minutes no matter what I'm getting most of the time less even more so if I go in with a list :rofl::rofl::rofl: Clothes/shoe/big grocery shopping the wife doesn't even ask

Good show sparty boy... Im in, out, home....

Wont be like that at herbies tho... Or tropical fish store from now on... Happy days

:cheer:

I feel bad for yall that have girls who like to go shopping for so long thankfully I am blessed with a woman who hates going to stores as much as i do lol. Anyways looking good over here BW keep up the good work

good evening everyone....

another pic update

here she is from the side view...reaching up for the light

image34775.jpg

i have gently bent down the main fan leaves to get more light into the stem area...as there is growth..they will be back up soon enough..just giving lower areas a boost really

image34776.jpg
image34779.jpg
image34778.jpg

and now the little girl...she getting a move on now

image34777.jpg

:cheer::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom