Building an aeroponic cloner bucket, aka The Cloninator!

I had great success with just coco in Solo's.
Clone, cloning solution, and right into the coco that has been pre-soaked in very lite Cal/Mag and Epsom. Wet it one time then from that point on just mist the clones and around it, 8 to 12 days. Had 80% success rate.
Then I built DIY EZ Cloner and got 97% and the only reason it was not 100 was I broke one of the 3" stems down to an inch. I put it in coco and yep it took. My temps in the cloner were 74 degrees

I like the cloner and I will be using it for not only cannabis but also herbs.

So these have been in since around Jan 25 using the above info. Today is March 11th. The 5 others have all lived. Yesterday I saw roots on one of these poor B's. Not Dead Yet! How different they are.
How patient you are otter! If my cuttings looked like that with no roots I would have tossed them. The slowest ones in mine at least had the courtesy to stay green while I waited :).

Cloner still running strong. This is my third run with it.
8139C529-B18F-4209-B63C-1BF34E249189.jpeg

:passitleft:

Couple questions if you guys don’t mind...first how exactly are you attaching the pvc to the water pump? Also are you guys using any type of dome over the clones?
All the parts I used were in the first post, but it will also depend on what type of head you'll be using for sprinkling. A trip to a good hardware department with the pump will make it easier.

And cuttings in hydro or aeroponic systems don't need domes.

Finally made this cloner and had no clones, remembering I lollipopped 2 days prior I searched the balled scraps and found a very very wilted and limped top, literally like cooked spaghetti, I hung the top around the rim of a solo cup and let the stem sit in some PHd water, and the next morning it was solid and standing on its own again. I was very surprised that it survived! So decided to throw it inside the Cloninator along with a clone from a separate bubble cloner that still hasn’t rooted. They have been sitting in there for 5 days now, never wilted since they been in. Got it on a 15 on 45 off timer. Hoping to see something by day 14.

Attachments

• 920EE263-B9CC-438D-90B5-A615878D0CAC.jpeg
    920EE263-B9CC-438D-90B5-A615878D0CAC.jpeg
    772.3 KB · Views: 96
  • F6446AA0-0836-496B-A515-B3DF094AB6F3.jpeg
    F6446AA0-0836-496B-A515-B3DF094AB6F3.jpeg
    570.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 7EBE8D22-AA44-4834-A869-C883C2DE084F.jpeg
    7EBE8D22-AA44-4834-A869-C883C2DE084F.jpeg
    650.2 KB · Views: 97
Finally made this cloner and had no clones, remembering I lollipopped 2 days prior I searched the balled scraps and found a very very wilted and limped top, literally like cooked spaghetti, I hung the top around the rim of a solo cup and let the stem sit in some PHd water, and the next morning it was solid and standing on its own again. I was very surprised that it survived! So decided to throw it inside the Cloninator along with a clone from a separate bubble cloner that still hasn’t rooted. They have been sitting in there for 5 days now, never wilted since they been in. Got it on a 15 on 45 off timer. Hoping to see something by day 14.
Great save HD! :goodluck:

I recently ran a batch of clones through my little bucket and discovered a little too late that I didn’t have the lid on tight enough so it leaked water from the lid and ran dry. Two of them recovered so not a total loss. I don’t know how long the pump was running dry, but it’s awfully loud now and I think will be replaced before another run. The two survivors rooted in 13 and 15 days respectively, and are nice and healthy looking now after transplant.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom