Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

High All.
Back home. Hope y'all all had a great holiday & Happy New Years!
My liver is not happy with me, but the final 3cm tumor is gone. I've knocked them all out.
If I was Stage 1, 2 or 3, i'd be officially in remission.
I'm shooting for "no signs of disease" consistently now. Just got to get the liver up n running better.
Thanks to everyone that pm'd or emailed.

Cultivator,

If you missed it, the post before yours introduces a strain you should know about.

I'll try to answer any oil or tacking questions but you might look up Cajuncelt for further info. on organ protocols.

Best health and luck to you.

:Namaste:

Hey everyone.

Thanks RSoiler for directing me to this thread.

So i am a commercial grower that hasnt consumed cannabis in any form for more than 5 years. I stopped smoking because i couldnt handle the anxiety it gave me. it made me extremely anti social and i couldnt face anyone.

flash forward to now.... I am quite sick at the moment and altjough i am still undiagnosed the symptoms and blood results are pointing to a problem witj my pancreas. its very painful. I have gone from being a super active athlete to almost chair bound in a month. The health system is slow and just gove me meds without even having diagnosed me. it doesnt make sense.

so after some slight research i thought id give oil a try even though i have no idea if it will work, my thinking is its safer than the pharma drugs prescribed to me and if it works great, if it doesnt im no worse off.

But and its a big one, im afraid to take it because i really hate being stoned. I spent years as a recreational user with no probs until one day i had the worst panic attack. now i hate the stoned feeling. So does tacking really work or what? ?? forgive me if im skeptical. also how much of an effect does different strains have on what it does. i only grow hybrids. normally indica dominant.

Cultivator, welcome to the thread. I know how much pain that pancreas can do to a person! The first thing that oil is going to do is help with relieving that.
Tacking does work, this is coming from someone who does tack and is like you in the fact that I don't like being stoned. I don't mind being mellow, and a little energetic...but I don't like stoned.

I was seriously skeptical about the oil not getting me high, but when I did it for the first time...there was no high. This is not something you need to worry on if you do the tacking correctly, and the thread MOTOCO has for how to tack is chock full of information on that. Believe me, I feel your hesitation. I had not smoked or tried any kind of marijuana since my teens, a long long time ago. LOL
I started growing to relieve pain, White Widow is my strain of choice for that. I vape it, I don't smoke it. Much easier on the lungs.

We'll be here to help you out, and answer any questions outside of the tacking method and how to make the oil. The threads dedicated to that are in the intro post, and I believe you said you've already been through some it. First step, read read read....LOL

Have they said what kind of testing you are going to have? They will be looking for Pancreatitis or damage to the pancreas among other things. I've been through all of the testing, slight damage to mine but there was no sign of pancreatic cancer or anything that would be long term issues for me at this point.

I am so sorry you are going through this and I sincerely hope we can get you moving in the pain free and healing direction!

:circle-of-love:

Discussions on different strains and CBD's vs. THC are open here. So ask away!

:cco:

High All.
My liver is not happy with me, but the final 3cm tumor is gone. I've knocked them all out.
I'm shooting for "no signs of disease" consistently now. Just got to get the liver up n running better.

Thanks for checking in Cajun! Great to see you back and great news on the tumor being demolished!
Now, you will be on maintenance dosing right? Keep it gone.....:cheer:

Thanks for the warm welcome a few days ago, and happy new year, all!

I have everclear in the freezer, along with 1/2 oz each Tangie and Yoda to make my daytime and nighttime oils. This will be my first attempt at making oil. That amount looks like the bare minimum to use. I prolly should use an ounce for each batch, but my stash jars look so empty now. And Tangie is a delicious, sticky, citrusy bud. I need to convince myself that I don't actually smoke much bud, so it's better made into oil than sitting on the shelf. And I still have plants...

We have been tacking harlequin oil that has been cut (IDK%) with CO. Believe I mentioned this already. Might not be curing cancer at that strength, but we sleep well with it. And the cancer has been cured. :thumb:

So happy to hear that wildjim and cajun are doing OK. I read motoco's entire How To... topic, and they have come so far and overcome so much. :cheer::cheer:

Cheers,
Cannacar

You have to make do with what you have available. That's how I run it. LOL I have EverClear in the freezer waiting for me as well.
The cancer is gone, but you want to keep it gone. The oil is going to help do that. Maintenance dosing is extremely important after going into remission.

Keep us posted on how you are doing and we will help all we can.

:cco:

Congratulations Cajun, this is a Happy New Year!!!!

Hey Cajun, listen to our Sista....................:cco:......................:circle-of-love:

High Cultivator, glad to meet you.
I bet your indica dom hybrid would make good oil for anxiety.
Depression...sativa :cco: Anxiety........indica
Some epileptic disorders reverse these...be careful. (ex. Ritalin, narcolepsy, ADD, etc.)
My Aspergers patient reports sativa oil making him lethargic. Stops tacking today. Reverse affect or sloppy tacking, I'll never know, patient wants to stop. My first disappointment. I know we can't help everyone, but I'm gonna try.

JohnnyOilseed

How strange. Most people, myself included, experience energetic. The oil took away that lethargic feeling after a couple of doses. My lethargic problems were from my illness.
Did the patient possibly have their night time meds mixed up with daytime?

I need to read up on Asperger.

High All.

Alsolutely GREAT NEWS.
Congrats on takin' care of business, every day, takin' care of business and workin' overtime.

Thanks for the warm welcome a few days ago, and happy new year, all!

I have everclear in the freezer, along with 1/2 oz each Tangie and Yoda to make my daytime and nighttime oils. This will be my first attempt at making oil. That amount looks like the bare minimum to use. I prolly should use an ounce for each batch, but my stash jars look so empty now. And Tangie is a delicious, sticky, citrusy bud. I need to convince myself that I don't actually smoke much bud, so it's better made into oil than sitting on the shelf. And I still have plants...

We have been tacking harlequin oil that has been cut (IDK%) with CO. Believe I mentioned this already. Might not be curing cancer at that strength, but we sleep well with it. And the cancer has been cured. :thumb:

So happy to hear that wildjim and cajun are doing OK. I read motoco's entire How To... topic, and they have come so far and overcome so much. :cheer::cheer:

Cheers,
Cannacar

If your Harlequin oil cut with CO is a good nighttime med, you might just start by using an ounce of the Tangie to make oil oil and continue with the Harlequin oil at nighty night. If it reduces the low on bud anxiety, it's probably worth it to start that way.

- disclaimer. I'm a lurker still waiting to make oil for the wife

Thanks to all of my friends here on the Oilers thread. I will have to thank each of you later. I am not allowed much computer time.

Bless you all for your thoughts and prayers. They certainly helped. I will be back in a couple days.

Love to all you Oilseeds.

:love::circle-of-love::love:

:thanks:

WJ
:ciao:

You already know my elation dear man! And give that lovely wife of yours a great big hug or two for us, for keeping you tied down to your healing hours!

:hug::hug:

High All.

It's a relief to hear from you finally mon ami. Whew! Take the time to build the strength up. :love: I know how good it is to be home at last.

I just read this again on the Tacking thread, it's a clip of something John said there:

....part of our obligation to help seriously ill visitors and newbies. It's helpful when the information is uncomplicated.... direct and straight forward. Hard to find this day and age, especially about this subject, but that was Tim's goal...

I believe we need to make that our goal here as well. Simple, layman's terms, and as uncomplicated as we can be. Part of the cause of frustrations and anxiety, when trying to research diseases, is the incredible verbiage and medical terms that we have to wade through and try to understand. It can cause people to just give up, feeling helpless.

My humble opinion has been duly documented.

High Cultivator, glad to meet you.
I bet your indica dom hybrid would make good oil for anxiety.
Depression...sativa :cco: Anxiety........indica
Some epileptic disorders reverse these...be careful. (ex. Ritalin, narcolepsy, ADD, etc.)
My Aspergers patient reports sativa oil making him lethargic. Stops tacking today. Reverse affect or sloppy tacking, I'll never know, patient wants to stop. My first disappointment. I know we can't help everyone, but I'm gonna try.

JohnnyOilseed

John,

you have taught me so much (how to eradicate PM with sulfer burner, spider mite cures) in my darkest hours this summer....sure, you are wild and crazy but I bet your life experiences have allowed you to be you, and I am all for that....I mean, come on....look at where you live.....Jesus God.....anyway, my MS patient did not like my sativa Grapefruit Krush this year when all my patients and customers absolutely raved.....it gutted me to be a disappointment, but am newly encouraged by what Dennise has to report.....may have to ask her if I can PM her to learn more to have something additional to offer this gal.....like the oil.....I refuse to give up and want to help everyone I can.....love ya, guy :love:

High All.

Congratulations, Cajun!!!

Make sure you stay away from that nasty stress and keep up the good work!!

How strange. Most people, myself included, experience energetic. The oil took away that lethargic feeling after a couple of doses. My lethargic problems were from my illness.
Did the patient possibly have their night time meds mixed up with daytime?

I need to read up on Asperger.

There are some people that work opposite...night for day, day for night...autism (asperger is a high functioning form), ADD and even some Parkinsons have that issue. Don't consider it a disappointment...just something you needed to learn. This is another situation where blending of the oils comes in handy.

Of course you want to make sure that they are not sloppy dosing...we all know that can be...not good.

Hi Everyone

This is a GREAT thread!! The last time we were in here there was like 10 pages. I couldn't find this thread this morning. Thanks for the thread, now I have to remember to bookmark it. I am trying to get on a schedule and am looking forward to checking in and sticking my nose in (even if it doesn't belong).

You guys should all be very proud of yourselves. I love the emotocon! I look forward to visiting with you all more and getting to know you new comers.

Hi Everyone

This is a GREAT thread!! The last time we were in here there was like 10 pages. I couldn't find this thread this morning. Thanks for the thread, now I have to remember to bookmark it. I am trying to get on a schedule and am looking forward to checking in and sticking my nose in (even if it doesn't belong).

You guys should all be very proud of yourselves. I love the emotocon! I look forward to visiting with you all more and getting to know you new comers.

Glad your here Mo, this is your thread, we hope you would stick your nose in often because your nose does belong here after all. Glad you like the emoticon, Cannafan worked hard on that one. Your kindness & wisdom jumps out to us as you write, we need your input Mo. After all, we are your "Oilseeds".

:circle-of-love::cco::circle-of-love:

I just read this again on the Tacking thread, it's a clip of something John said there:

I believe we need to make that our goal here as well. Simple, layman's terms, and as uncomplicated as we can be. Part of the cause of frustrations and anxiety, when trying to research diseases, is the incredible verbiage and medical terms that we have to wade through and try to understand. It can cause people to just give up, feeling helpless.

My humble opinion has been duly documented.

This resonated with me. Reading through Quillan's book today was a continuious vocabulary search for clarification of medical jargon. My book has become a reference tool with things written in every open space. By the time I'm done with this one I'll have a fairly good understanding of the language of oncology, but it can be frustrating. If it bogs me down, with my extensive exposure to the medical field and it's confusing verbiage, I shudder to think how someone not as enamoured with learning and seeking information for immediate lifesaving would be effected.

If you catch me being too technical, remember I have no ego and call me out on it please. :circle-of-love:

Hi Everyone

It's good to see you stopping in Mo. I look forward to seeing you here more and more as the days progress and getting to know you better too. I speak from very recent experience when I say that this forum can be a powerful healing force for you. They're shared love is what kept me sane with my loss and they keep me motivated and laughing with their dedication and humor.

Your nose belongs here. :circle-of-love:

Love you MO! So happy to see you stop in and give us your thoughts. :circle-of-love:

I'm going to think long and hard about how we can get this thread located somewhere that's easier to find than the miscellaneous category. I might PM a mod..maybe Teddy and see if I can get any input there. Would be great to have a category that's specific for this.

Any thoughts on that?

Sue, I agree on Dr. Quillin's book (Beating Cancer With Nutrition). Even with my own extensive background dealing with medical terms in regards to cancer and diabetes, I have to stop and look something up.

Back when we were in grade school, it was said that if a child wasn't learning from a book or an instructor, it was because somewhere along the line there was an important word, step, or a sentence that they didn't understand. Everything after that point became useless confusion.

Back
Top Bottom