Cannibalweed And The Growstar 1000 From Twilight LED

Blue Cheese babies unsexed
420-magazine-mobile961822007.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1262409556.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1886367744.jpg

E.Clampus Vitus is a redneck organization here in nor cal. I was wondering if its nation wide? Im in the ghetto and no clampers here, we dont watch nascar either:), But Lincoln, Roseville, Folsom Ca. etc. yes. Its very seldom you see any white boy camaraderie here, none in Hawaii and its sad. But the E.Clampus Vitus here you see it. There stickers on trucks, flying their colors. Jake Ive googled them too to see and they were started back east as a drinking group years ago. People who werent accepted as Masons, or another club like the the Moose lodge, or Eagles. Now Im not sure theyre racist but maybe. The funny thing is they were a major part of the underground railroad back in the civil war. I wonder how many of the Red necks here know it? What I think I know is they went to Oklahoma in the land grab? then migrated to Nor cal during the dust bowel? Just curious if their all over the country? Interesting. The next opportunity i get I will ask one about the underground railroad. The plumber that did my bath is one and they all are "in house", dude couldent fix my dry rotted floor and had to call in carpenters that were Clampets. Again nice to see some white boy camaraderie! I bring it up also cause maybe Im getting some off this site and its nice! Great day.

I haven't run into any clampets that I I've known of...I ran with a few dirty White boys in the past ni know a couple up here.. not racist but proud n stick together like family. None of these fellas including myself have ever been wanted by the Masons, Moose, or the Boy Scout Eagles :rofl: the reputable ones.
Unfortunately,
That's a thing some people do, latching on to a certain set of beliefs based on something heard or seen, without further research.... Like claiming to be a clampet n not know what that stands for. See a lot of that now days. Like some of those guys you may have mentioned we're part of the under ground rail.... Herd or Pack mentality...I suppose.

But white boy camaraderie n pride in race. That is nice. I remain standing​ up for that right there.... No shit 4D. I like you Bud n i sincerely wish we could smoke a lil smoke n have a hoot or two.

420-magazine-mobile573767649.jpg

Great sunny days. It's a beaut today... Gotta get out in the land today.
Hope everyone is well and ready for the day as I am....
Trying to order the kit tonight... Yuppers I'm ready for this...
Might be a minute or two til I can start using it...
Got clear out the room n let it cook...

Later y'all...

Hey Jacob looks like you have quite a bit going on! I see you were asking about outdoor growers and I figure I would point some out. I'm pretty sure Norcaliwood is an outdoor grower. You can also go look for conradino. He's in Italy and grows high brix in his native soil. He usually has really good luck and has all sorts of knowledge on growing outdoors. Duggs pointed you in major pita direction which is a good call. You can also check out Buckshot. He doesn't post often at this point but he is in Maine and grows some nice outdoor. I think colamonster grows outside or in a greenhouse but his journals may be worth a look.

Your plants are looking good and I am excited to see how your outdoor garden ends up :thumb:

Hi Jacob,

Haven't chatted with you in awhile. Great to read your posts, and positive drive and determination. I applaud your effort with your grow room. Looks like spring in there. Also, looks like it would take awhile to get it dialed in. I finally got my bud room dialed in, and now veg room timer quit. Is 24/7 florescent leds okay for tomato seedlings? Hope so, lol.

I do have some nice specimens of Purple Haze for summer grow, though. The White Widow is still seedling stage. I think next week will be warmer. I still have alot of work to do outdoors, and enjoy a nice day for work! Just takes so much longer to get things done than it used to, lol.

Have a great weekend!

Hey Mainiac, I've got to ask, do you plan on running that purple haze outside? If so is it a cut of it you have run outside before? I ask because most purple haze seed stock I have found is listed as 14-20 weeks of flowering with a finishing time of December outside! From what I know of Maine I don't think you have quite a long enough grow season to see it through. I just don't want to hear that you put a lot of time and effort into growing something you won't harvest successfully :thumb:

Hey GY, Jacob, and all,

Yes
I do plan to do the purple haze outside. The strain is from Robert Bergman. Site says 65 days flower. I do plan to build a hoophouse over the grow to extend the season if need be. Last year I had budrot outside, and harvested in midOctober. Hoping to alleviate the maladies with a cover.

Jacob, I had surgery Monday, haven't felt tiptop since. You look busier than a one armed paper hanger with the cramps. Your GR and girls look very nice! Can you take care of all those plants? You do have more ambition than I do. Good Luck with all the ladies. Hope your energy level doesn't fail.

Hey GY, Jacob, and all,

Yes
I do plan to do the purple haze outside. The strain is from Robert Bergman. Site says 65 days flower. I do plan to build a hoophouse over the grow to extend the season if need be. Last year I had budrot outside, and harvested in midOctober. Hoping to alleviate the maladies with a cover.

Jacob, I had surgery Monday, haven't felt tiptop since. You look busier than a one armed paper hanger with the cramps. Your GR and girls look very nice! Can you take care of all those plants? You do have more ambition than I do. Good Luck with all the ladies. Hope your energy level doesn't fail.

Good morning Jacob, Main, and friends! I hope you are feeling better soon Main. No fun healing after surgery but better days ahead for you,..keep your chin up sir and try and have a great day , despite OK!...:Namaste:

Hey GY, Jacob, and all,

Yes

I will have to give that a look! 65 days is the shortest I have seen them placed at. Budrot is one of the biggest issues growers in damp climates face outside. The hoop house is a good idea so long as you have good air movement. If the air isnt moving it is just going to up the humidity levels and even if they are not getting rained on the humidity will cause budrot to form. Best of luck. I hope you have a bountiful harvest come fall :allgood:

Hey Jacob, Main, Yeti and friends,...top of the day to all of ya's! Wow , Main, i gotta take a look at that PH, ..only 65 days, for a Haze , that's crazy short. Where do they get the purple from ,..an Indica of sorts. What if ya get a Haze pheno...it wouldn't be ready till Christmas...:rofl: I would love to try that though,..well, maybe:tokin:
I remember one year (not in band camp...:)..) i tried a SSH outside in my back yard....i had to harvest it in Nov. cuz every where there was a bud,..there was a snow ball...LMFAO....last time i tried that silly thing. Cheers you guys...:high-five:

Hey Y'all..
Yeah crazy busy is right.... We have a farm here that needs us.. Animals n plants n family n alla that..n I got some medical issues I'm dealing with as well.
Maineiac, bro sorry to hear​ bout your surgeries.. Hope you're well.. thanks for wondering bout me too. Man is it still cold or what up here, right ?
I got two green houses built over the last three days. I hadda make room down stairs. Way too many seedlings n clones. Clones are rooted and almost ready to go out to the gh's with the seedlings tomorrow. Going to try n cut a bunch more over the next couple days. I feel bad for the seedlings that have been out in the gh it's been in the low forties at night up here but the gh had been down too 55. Tonight it's gonna be 36 n I'm almost ready to bring em in. But they are all growing like weeds despite. Days have been upper 50s but the gh has been upper 60s even 77 yesterday. Cold for em but their doing great n very hardy. Be in the ground less than thirty days..
You really do need to keep em dry after the first week of October maybe even the last two weeks of September to keep the mold away. Learned that my first two years up here. Hoop house or gh is the way to go. Like Green Yeti said though, air movement is key..I'll be harvesting my outside same as you October, weather permitting. Just can't afford to make a gh big enough this year... You seen the prices for that gh film ?... Golly gee haysoos. Next year though.....As far as bountiful harvest goes ... I intend to have just that, my man. Ain't no cake walk. I ain't running outta energy n I still got a hella strong back.. hurts a lot but hey that's the getting old part shining through....
Green Yeti thanks, for real, for the heads up on the outside growers here. I'll be looking into them soon. I'm already read Major Pita n Norcaliwoods journals. Those guys are getting in some great outdoor grows.
I just ain't had time to get around like I used to.. work here is neverending. Things have been so slow for me since I got hurt n I fell into a lazy n relaxing pattern. Not no mo though..
Brutha Duggan.. You know what's up.
Hope your doing well. I know you are...
I gotta scoot so every one have a great night n I'll see y'all soon..
Later :passitleft:
Oh ya, thanks for the concern.. things are really great here.. No worries..
Night

Good to hear you are alright. I thought you would be, just never know.

Yeah, I wish it would warm up. Probably get up to 80 degrees by Friday, who knows.

I'm Okay, just a little sore. Should be back doing things (need a cold frame) in another week.

Oh, I started a journal for an outdoor grow. Not much yet, just seedlings. Journaling gets to be a pain at times, I'm sure.

Well, take care of yourself. Spring is getting to be my favorite time of year, too

420-magazine-mobile2028155956.jpg

Back
Top Bottom