Cannibalweed And The Growstar 1000 From Twilight LED

Socially awkward? Im diagnosed!! Thanks Jake. Graytail, undying optimism I see by your quote. I like it. Hard to see the beauty some times. But nice to find.
Jake whats this White Shark? Your not the only one using it.

:rofl:

Okay that White Shark is a lil something I picked up from my brother n law.. I ain't never used it before. First time was this time.. Says on the bottle to sprinkle on surface n water. For cloning...

I been using that other bottle of Root Booster for going on two years... I cloned azaleas n all sorts of other vegetables n flowers for Meghan's mom n everyone else for that matter... I went on a cloning spree for a while. Practice make me better. That Root Booster has been my main stay forever...
I very very, very lightly, sprinkled some on after I took cuts and dip tapped in root booster and then watered... If it's made a difference I can't tell yet...
Supposed to be the nuts though...
We shall see..... They look great today...
I didn't get a chance to take cuts today..... If it seems like I been slacking I ain't. Not really just dealing with some health issues... And finishing up back on the camp..... Long long days.. good for the soul
Okay Bud have a great night and I'll keep ya posted on the White Shark

Health issues...Life issues... take priority over any sense of obligation to journals...or even the grow itself...I'm personally behind on my plans...but, like I said you have to have priorities...just keep going at the pace that works for you...in real life, and the interweb...we'll still be here!...cheerz!...h00k...:hookah:

Hey Jacob,

Busy section of the web. Growing and cloning is fun! Maybe I can pick your brain one of these days. Seems good to get alot of things done, doesn't it?!?

Oh, how was your harvest? BTW, check your PM's. I'll probably send another one, tonight or tomorrow. More good news.

Like Nis said, take plenty of smoke breaks. See ya later bud.

420-magazine-mobile817706108.jpg

Things are picking up... Getting big

More doctor appointments today....
Be round later to take clones and up pot n label seedlings.
Later y'all have a great day.

Real quick photo update.. Fill y'all in in the morn
Later hope everyone is well and had a great night
420-magazine-mobile1182768614.jpg
420-magazine-mobile697177402.jpg
420-magazine-mobile309872337.jpg

Hey Jacob,

Busy section of the web. Growing and cloning is fun! Maybe I can pick your brain one of these days. Seems good to get alot of things done, doesn't it?!?

Oh, how was your harvest? BTW, check your PM's. I'll probably send another one, tonight or tomorrow. More good news.

Like Nis said, take plenty of smoke breaks. See ya later bud.
Pm back at ya bro
Hope you're well

busy, busy, busy...lookin' good!...like the milk can...reminds me of 40+ years ago...used to buy raw milk from a local farmer lady(70+ years old)...kept them in a below grade spring fed chamber in her milk shed to keep them cool...cans were relatively heavy for a young buck...she would pull one up one handed like a kleenex...just cruising...trying to make the most of life...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Good morning Jacob, hope your appoint's go well. Cheers.
Thanks Bud... Just some run of the mill old age stuff I guess.

busy, busy, busy...lookin' good!...like the milk can...reminds me of 40+ years ago...used to buy raw milk from a local farmer lady(70+ years old)...kept them in a below grade spring fed chamber in her milk shed to keep them cool...cans were relatively heavy for a young buck...she would pull one up one handed like a kleenex...just cruising...trying to make the most of life...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Thanks Bud...I thought so myself... Everything is getting healthy again... Wait for another couple weeks ..muahhhaaahaha
There be monsters near

Yeah we had that there for more than a minute. Actually up till last year that one and another one like it were under the pond camp as supports. Keeping it level n all...
Probably let that go at yard sale in a couple weeks.. this old House and property is full of surprises like that. It's almost 200 years old. One year we pulled up the floor in the barn beside the milk room and found almost a hundred dollars in dimes and silver dollars from the late eighteen hundreds and early nineteen hundreds.... like a kid or someone was letting the coins fall between the boards. Cool stuff. The stories this place and the things in it could tell.
:passitleft:

Xplanted 71 seedlings yesterday... Upped the DC trained her a bit.. I let Dan, my brother in law, do the training. She split in a couple places. Stalk is really woody. But she'll be fine.
The others are doing great.. maybe the Train Wreck is a little behind...
Taking photos this morn.
Have a great day you guys I hope your days are Bud filled and terpene laden....
Ordering the kit on the third... Trying to cook up some for am outside run.

Mostly going to be indoor with it though. Unless I do a hoop house or something for the late season.

Later

Jacob,,, what the hell are you doing... I only look at pic''' but is that I see, a pot patch, is the workings... You planing on doing a good lick??
Xplants?? Your not talking culture are ya? Trippy shit what the f they call it?? tissiue culture??? I watch a guy do all that and it takes forever to get anything that looks like plant.. Now he could;ve been a fool and left out a step or two,,jk i think. And my whole convo might be out there in left field... But thats alotta seedlings.. Are you shopping for a pheno,, or are you sexing out 20-30 big females? ..
GL and Keepem Green

Been up since 2:30
Got another hundred more beans in the dirt. They been popping in three days or less.
Cutting "hopefully" another twenty or so clones this afternoon.... Gotta get some of those Pineapple Sunshine. Whata beautiful plant... Huge and strong grower.. I've a feeling this will be the biggest baddest producer this year.
Update later today
420-magazine-mobile1508752223.jpg
420-magazine-mobile911599263.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1808441667.jpg
420-magazine-mobile22759606.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1939141739.jpg
420-magazine-mobile69130034.jpg
420-magazine-mobile746293672.jpg
420-magazine-mobile666298662.jpg
420-magazine-mobile361330570.jpg

Work work work.
Healing the soul

Jacob,,, what the hell are you doing... I only look at pic''' but is that I see, a pot patch, is the workings... You planing on doing a good lick??
Xplants?? Your not talking culture are ya? Trippy shit what the f they call it?? tissiue culture??? I watch a guy do all that and it takes forever to get anything that looks like plant.. Now he could;ve been a fool and left out a step or two,,jk i think. And my whole convo might be out there in left field... But thats alotta seedlings.. Are you shopping for a pheno,, or are you sexing out 20-30 big females? ..
GL and Keepem Green

Hahahaha​ :rofl: pot patch. :passitleft:
Dunno bout no tissue cultures n such... N yes I'm planning on hittin a lick. I prefer the term getting a lift, now. First of the year or a bit after.

You gotta be from down south bro ?
Just the way you talk sometimes.
I'm southern as they git.

Those are all beans... 171 hoping for a hunnert fems with that. I ain't got the time to sex em now... Things got a touch behind this month, moving n all... Been getting rid of clones to help out for the time being. Late May is the target date for that. So I went with the idea that I'll just have to be super diligent n cull em as they​ show.... Gotta put in the work.
I ain't in it to get rich. Just need to pay the bills with something I love and since I got hurt things have been going that way for me. I love this shit. For real.

Oh yeah... Three of the DDDA's popped !!! Yes ! Time to see what these babies can do outside

Southern born, Southern bred, when I die I'll be Southern Dead,,, I'm a Arkie... Yea way down south,,a place called Stuttgart. Keepem Green

Southern born, Southern bred, when I die I'll be Southern Dead,,, I'm a Arkie... Yea way down south,,a place called Stuttgart. Keepem Green
Thought so. Stuttgart is a place I never heard of in Arkansas.. Been through a couple times... I used to read books by this author Steven Hunter.. all happens in Arkansas.. good stuff... Stoned up good so hope you don't mind the side talk.

My family is from Florida up into Georgia, Tenn, NC..
Same here SB SB, n I'll be SD, too.
Have a great day man.. gotta get busy.. nother long day..

South of Little Rock before PineBuff. Really a town called Cascoe,, pop 187. And I was kin to 2/3 of em.. Both my boy were born in Little Rock. I been everywhere as south as Key West by car,,, furture by boat. I worked abit on some fishing boats outta Fort Lauderdale sportfishing/dive boat so we hit the Islands alot. All the way to Alaska and alot in between. Rolling stone thing.. I claim the Bay Area.. But here I am in mold city Portland..
Hey don't know if I said to ya'll some great material to work with is that foil lined foam they wrap a house with before siding. Stuff is cheap, fairly strong and you can duct tape you room togather.. I've made afew of them for starters rooms. Man you got alot of starts.. Any idea how many? Keepem Green

South of Little Rock before PineBuff. Really a town called Cascoe,, pop 187. And I was kin to 2/3 of em.. Both my boy were born in Little Rock. I been everywhere as south as Key West by car,,, furture by boat. I worked abit on some fishing boats outta Fort Lauderdale sportfishing/dive boat so we hit the Islands alot. All the way to Alaska and alot in between. Rolling stone thing.. I claim the Bay Area.. But here I am in mold city Portland..
Hey don't know if I said to ya'll some great material to work with is that foil lined foam they wrap a house with before siding. Stuff is cheap, fairly strong and you can duct tape you room togather.. I've made afew of them for starters rooms. Man you got alot of starts.. Any idea how many? Keepem Green

A grand total of 218.. all from seed. Some of these aren't in the count because about thirty are fem seeds and personal. Clones are another story. I have about 30 that can be cut n need to be cut soon if they gonna make it out the door on time.
My story is very similar..I fished my whole life.. sport fishing and charters. Finally switched over to commercial. Money was there. From Florida down to South American Waters up to Canadian Waters... Got hurt outta Gloucester Mass on a Gill netter, Oct 2014. Should been on a tuna boat that day instead. Anyhow can't fish no more.. Move to Maine for my lady and grow pot now....
Alaska that's some real water there....

Back
Top Bottom