Cannibalweed And The Growstar 1000 From Twilight LED

The soil mix, needs some rocks, like Gypsum, Soft Rock Phosphate(SRP)and Calcium. Your mix has a lot of organic stuff in it so , if it were mine , i would def. add some minerals. Lobster shells are good for Calcium. I have a whole big bag of Oyster shell powder, sittin on my workshop floor from when i used to make my own soil. Don't need or use it now , past five yrs. , i recon, just Doc's gear now. Far too reliable and 'sound' to not continue using it:). Anyhow Jacob , i highly recommend , checking out 'Major's' last grow. At the beginning i believe he says what he put in it . He had a problem though...Muhahaha...i warned him , of needing a bigger ladder...not only were the tops of his plants unreachable,...he had to build them their very own shelter , late into bloom. He was very successful, and harvested a kazillion pounds from his five plants.:blunt:
My company "Dugg's Northern Security Services " looked after some very hi tech , defense and deterrent components.....for his grow...:slide: You would enjoy his journal,..we had some fun with it,...i miss him, hope he is OK and is just busy getting things ready again outside. Anyhow , have an awesome night Jacob.:high-five:

Already on the awesome night part Bud.

Now, I done some​ research a couple years ago n I come up with this formula for outside.
The clay becomes its own "SRP" when mixed with the creek loam and seaweed.

Calcium hydroxyapatite and calcite precipitates are "SRP's, Right ?

Calcium hydroxyapatite and calcite precipitates can be found around bacteria in alluvial topsoil. As clay minerals promote biomineralization, the presence of bacteria and clay minerals result in calcium hydroxyapatite and calcite precipitates.
My replacement due to what research I done back then for the alluvial soil was seaweed and loam mixed with the clay n lobster shell n other goodies. Had I done my math right I wouldn't need anything.
Well I can only hope they grow big, soil as is. Almost too late to get any extras this season....

Man I'm stoned through to the bones tonight Duggan.
:rofl:
I hadda pretty good weekend.. Feeling more n more alive bro... Everyday.

Getting stronger again. :high-five:

Still got some issues though.
Please don't mind me man.
I gotta go give blood to the doctors tomorrow.. went Thursday last week..... Sucked... Bad .
lil nervous...... Hate friggin hospitals n such...... Gotta lotta that coming up too..... Sucks more. But, they want me healthy here. Good for us all.
I'm happy just falling apart growing great pot.

Night man. I'm just being silly now..
Oh yeah,
One last thing I'm gonna really go at Majors journal.
Thanks for that DNNS....
:rofl:
:passitleft:
Great night to ya Duggan.

Don't know Major but I hope he's well too bro

420-magazine-mobile204464793.jpg

Train Wreck
Very proud of this plant.. Has been a main stay.
I've had this strain for almost a year. Got a cut from a friend here.
420-magazine-mobile1121282592.jpg

Everyone is getting large and healthy. Getting their color back.. Been a long road..
Cutting clones today. I'll take some pictures when I do..
Happy easy does it clones.. simple but very good.

420-magazine-mobile1135145369.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1526314043.jpg
420-magazine-mobile717148418.jpg

Okay I'll be back round a little later today..
Have a great Monday day all.

Good morning Jacob. How do you like the train wreck? One of our local buddies grows it and his wife loves it. Curious on what kind of effects it has, in your opinion.

When you clone, what medium do you use? Soil, rapid rooters, or aeroponics? Have a great day bud.

Good morning Jacob. How do you like the train wreck? One of our local buddies grows it and his wife loves it. Curious on what kind of effects it has, in your opinion.

When you clone, what medium do you use? Soil, rapid rooters, or aeroponics? Have a great day bud.

As far as smoke very smooth.. real citrus- n piney smells from the bag followed through in the smoke.
Perfect for a morning I wake up not feeling well. Pain or stress wise. Couple tokes n everything levels back out n I'm usually up n running again.
After dinner makes me wanna talk n plan n stuff.. makes me a lil creative.
Long day smoke too. Washes over me n sits me down to relax.

Not a personal favorite only because I seem to build up a tolerance quick to it and it don't last long for me. It's not around long though. Everyone here loves it.

I am using Pro-Mix bx with added perlite to clone in.
I am using solos this time for the ease of marking them and uniformity of size. Cheap and small.
I will be setting up a bubbler soon to try cloning that way. First time. I got the stuff just ain't had the time for experiments.
They say it's much faster. Mine take seven to ten days.
At the last place I kept temps around 75° in the veg "closet" where the clones were kept.
Here in the veg "room" it's sunny, eighty all day, and humid. Maybe six to eight days.
I hope. I'm gonna need room in there fast or get on the next room build.
Alrighty I'm back from the doctor n gonna get to work so I'll be round soon after.
You have a great day too, Nis

Im not sure how big the GG would get. Its lankey but nice. Only plant that needs support. Im thinking of pulling clones from the WW and the Chemie's and flowering the mother outside in July. I will see then. Im guessing yield isent whats favored with these strains, its quality. The SHYs flowering in the yard are golf balling up on the bud tip. Their sisters in the tent arent, there more one solid bud. If I put the WW and Chems outside I will get to see their differences. Im not exactly sure what the next tent run will be.
Your spread looks great! Hecka starts! Big field, very nice! Great Day!

Okay, by no means is this an experienced or professional operation.... My first foray a couple years ago was clones from willow water outside in the elements... They all took.. next was last year. I took over fifty clones this way and only lost two maybe three... Over all success I think..

This is the temporary cloning station and work area
420-magazine-mobile364025147.jpg

First up is four DDDA seeds bred by me using fem DD Auto pollen, courtesy of Canna n Nismo show.
I crossed the DDA with an Auto Destroyer I grew out....
Hence the name,
Dark Devil Destroyer
Looking to see if they pop and if so they'll be going outside. Didn't get many. Really looking forward to these.. Been a long time in the works.
420-magazine-mobile974547168.jpg
okay that's done...

Moving on.
I've only use the stuff in the white container to dip cut in and tap off any excess.
The other I sprinkle very very, very lightly, on top before final touch of water.
420-magazine-mobile1831849493.jpg
420-magazine-mobile155676284.jpg

Pro-Mix HP amended with perlite.

First up is Pineapple Chunk clones....
I love this PC. For real.. Great smoke... Makes Meghan n me very happy...... (-; :rofl:
420-magazine-mobile1764777234.jpg
cutting five today........
420-magazine-mobile2130643483.jpg
all cut and ready to go back in the room.

Scraped off cambium split cut ready to dip, tap, plug, sprinkle water.
Just a side note I wet the medium before I actually plug it. After plug I touch up with a light watering.
420-magazine-mobile624913592.jpg

Shot of PC after cutting.. she can stand some more cuts, maybe ten more, but five is good for today.
420-magazine-mobile917015120.jpg

Northern Lights #5 another super smoke I've had around for a while... Very fruity and sticky and what a beaut to grow... Very low maintenance. Gentle feeder. The high is phenomenal for me. Pain reliever.
420-magazine-mobile2137360464.jpg

After cut... I put out five cups marked NL #5. Some how I only cut four and put her back in the room before I realized it.. meh. I'm cutting more tomorrow.....

420-magazine-mobile2106043043.jpg

All packed up in the cooler and ready to go. I use this because it's deep enough to put em in and cover with a piece of plastic to keep in humidity. There's room for eleven more...
I'll cut more tomorrow.
420-magazine-mobile2076826171.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1533261947.jpg

Turned the lights long ways and​ now I got the whole room.... Gotta raise em to get to the other side.
But I needed room.
420-magazine-mobile1184576641.jpg

Better shots after repositioning the lights.
420-magazine-mobile1755818150.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1089725662.jpg

This is kind of what I been talking about.......I ain't exactly functional anymore. .....
Socially.
If I've offended anyone. My bad....

Later

This is kind of what I been talking about.......I ain't exactly functional anymore. .....
Socially.

Later

LOL, we're 20th Century Men, baby! ... :yahoo::slide: ... I scare the younguns all the time without realizing it. They go all quiet and stare at me. ... what ... :laugh: F'n pussies.

Socially.

Later

HuH?...I find you functional...socially...and have not seen how you could have offended anyone...been following along...albeit quietly...mylar space blankets for the walls?...have a bunch of those I might use to line a new small space out in the shed(Almost Free...as they say in Mexico...lolool)...pretty flimsy stuff...thinking if I go that route, would mount it on cardboard with 2 sided tape...anyways...l8r...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

HuH?...I find you functional...socially...and have not seen how you could have offended anyone...been following along...albeit quietly...mylar space blankets for the walls?...have a bunch of those I might use to line a new small space out in the shed(Almost Free...as they say in Mexico...lolool)...pretty flimsy stuff...thinking if I go that route, would mount it on cardboard with 2 sided tape...anyways...l8r...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:
Hey Jacob, Hook and friends,...Hook ,thought i would mention something i did once when i was on a very strict budget , but wanted a very effective space. Before my little GR here , i grew in the workshop , all i did was hang two full 4x 8 sheets of white backed 1/8 inch masonite boards for the walls and then one more sheet cut in half for the ends. It was so light i used turkey string to hang it from the joists, above ,..muhahaha... Lights were hung up , couple fans , timers , bingo , bango portable , cheap grow space, ....your welcome..:blunt:.....:high-five:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon::party:

Yeah duggs...my current girlz room is foil backed 1" styrofoam just tacked to studs(has served well for three years)...just closed in the ceiling over the girlz area(bout 45 square feet) completely with chipboard and will paint it white(flat)...When Frikken Spring decides to stay!...the mylar on the Zon, was had for a song and a dance...not sure if I'll use it or not...the new lil' area I'm incorporating for a couple autos may even just get painted white as well...switching gears this year...LED's...organic soil...a couple autos thrown in the mix...not even sure why!??(previous set up was basically free)...results the past few years have been more than satisfactory for our needs...but..this hobby just seems to pique the...I can do better gene!...lolool...anyways...hopefully weather and life will afford me time to get things on track...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

LOL, we're 20th Century Men, baby! ... :yahoo::slide: ... I scare the younguns all the time without realizing it. They go all quiet and stare at me. ... what ... :laugh: F'n pussies.

Is that what it is Gray ?

When everyone goes quiet ?
My dad was a 20th century man.... I gotta say he is the only man I was ever scared of.

I ask questions and then answer them myself and when I look back it seems as though I never gave anyone a chance to answer.... Like a know it all.... Which I know I do... :rofl:
See there I go again..... If ya see me asking n answering n I'm wrong lemme know.
I got questions I answer all the time n I second guess those answers.
Sometimes things just ain't as clear as they used to be.
Life is much more different than before
I'm having a hard time here with journaling. I see what others do and I try to imitate their success. So far I been very unsuccessful at structuring them like others and keeping a running dialogue with people that stop in to help.
I suppose the journal is more for myself than anyone else, right
Am I getting sensitive or crazy in my older years.

I gotta big day today. Clones and seedlings to x plant and building the other grow room so I gotta get moving.
Thanks Bud

I do the exact same thing Jacob. Answering my own questions. If you ask any question and I feel like I could give a good answer, I'll answer it even if you or someone else already has. We are here to help each other and share each other's practices with this awesome plant.

Have a good day Jacob, don't forget to take plenty of smoke breaks.

Thanks for that Bud.

I follow along quietly too, most times.
Just trying to pick up knowledge here n there n whenever I can.

Those blankets are very flimsy and I recommend anyone using them to do like you said.. Mount em on cardboard or some such.
They are cheap though....

Later on

Clones are looking great....
420-magazine-mobile1466207387.jpg

Fed everyone this morning. The Northern Lights was drooping this morn.. I been trying a real hard wet n dry cycle on her. After I'm done cutting more clones today n tomorrow. I'm going to stress her her n try to get some male flowers to harvest some pollen. The wet dry cycle thing is making her explode with growth.. Amazed.
420-magazine-mobile219696983.jpg

Have a great day y'all

I do the exact same thing Jacob. Answering my own questions. If you ask any question and I feel like I could give a good answer, I'll answer it even if you or someone else already has. We are here to help each other and share each other's practices with this awesome plant.

Have a good day Jacob, don't forget to take plenty of smoke breaks.

Will do.
You have a good day as well
Later Bud

Back
Top Bottom