Cannibalweed And The Growstar 1000 From Twilight LED

Hey Jacob,

I didn't abandon you and your grow. Lost the subscription thing, and hook stated, then looked at subbed threads, and discovered several weren't posting to email daily. Just getting caught up now.

Wow, about the DOG sentiments. I'll not put my story in here, but I do know how you feel!!. Really hard when you love them so much! Don't know if I will get another. Too hard to part.

Really glad for you living back where you were. Certainly looks like life is enjoyable for you. Hope the meds work the pain levels in your favor.

Yeah, takes awhile to get a grow room dialed in. Guessing yours is at least sustaining the grow for now. Better weather will bring more growth. 72 seedlings looks challenging. But what an experience. I'm paying $25 for 1 clone this year (just for some new genetics). Don't know what's available here, yet.

Best wishes for your pain levels, and your grief. A blunt always makes me feel better!

Hey Jacob,

I didn't abandon you and your grow. Lost the subscription thing, and hook stated, then looked at subbed threads, and discovered several weren't posting to email daily. Just getting caught up now.

Wow, about the DOG sentiments. I'll not put my story in here, but I do know how you feel!!. Really hard when you love them so much! Don't know if I will get another. Too hard to part.

Really glad for you living back where you were. Certainly looks like life is enjoyable for you. Hope the meds work the pain levels in your favor.

Yeah, takes awhile to get a grow room dialed in. Guessing yours is at least sustaining the grow for now. Better weather will bring more growth. 72 seedlings looks challenging. But what an experience. I'm paying $25 for 1 clone this year (just for some new genetics). Don't know what's available here, yet.

Best wishes for your pain levels, and your grief. A blunt always makes me feel better!

Hey Maineiac, i share your sentiments about getting another dog/s. After a lost my Max and Duggan , it was the most painful thing i have ever had to endure,...i told myself just what you touched on there....just too painful a loss to go thru it all again. Said i would never have another....just too much pain! cheers bud and have a Happy Easter Maineiac , Jacob and friends!:)

Checking in Jake....got some catching up to do. :bongrip:

Edit: ok...NOW all caught up. So sorry about the loss of your dog. A close friend buried hers this week and I've got an old cat getting closer to that rainbow bridge. Tough stuff there losing a bud like that.

Heya Bud.
Been a minute. Good to see you and Happy Easter bro.
Thank you about the dog. We've got three more that'll be gone in a little less than a year, I think.
Wilson was one of a kind that's fur sure. Missing my Bud like the dickens today. I was out plotting the land today and lemme tell ya something I talked to him the whole time just like I done in years past.
Anyhow Jim, thanks for stopping in bro.
I gotta quick update n got the hay after I jump off here.
Later n have a great night
:passitleft:

Heya guys
Happy Easter to those that stop in.
I got some pictures tonight but not a ton to say.
Tired as you know what so lemme get to it
420-magazine-mobile1118539690.jpg
420-magazine-mobile985503132.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1467027131.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1581391969.jpg
420-magazine-mobile810177494.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1619889066.jpg

Just so y'all know I have a 100% germination on these beans.
And every plant here is over 20 inches. The big Delicious Candy in the back is 31

Happy Easter all
:passitleft:

Happy Easter to you Jacob. Hope you have a nice relaxing day.

Heya Bud.
Thank you and Happy Easter to you as well. :passitleft:
Dunno bout relaxing yet. :rofl:
I wanna touch base with you soon about clones. I start cutting next week so......
Expect a PM soon

420-magazine-mobile1914187400.jpg

Big time defol n lemme tell ya they sure needed it. Got the mylar up. Repositioned lights, cleaned and tightened the room up real good.
Things feel right

The monster cropping sounded like such a good idea at a time. :rofl:
Lesson learned
Things are getting dialed in.
I have six GG #4
That I'm really looking forward to getting into soma this dirt I'm cooking up for the outside grow this year.
They have popped and will veg under the MH 600 and GS1000 LED for another 50 + days until they hit the dirt.
Shooting for behemoths. :passitleft:

Two of them will stay inside under the GS1000 LED to flower.

Any thoughts on how I should time my inside veg to outside transition lighting on the other four GG's.
June first
First quarter moon
Sunrise: 4:54am
Sunset: 8:16pm
Day length: 15h 22m

Hours of lights will be set accordingly to coincide with sunrise and sunset.
Right now they go off at 12:30am n come back on at 4:30 am.
Should I just dial it all back at once ?
Or slowly work em back ?

420-magazine-mobile1057925587.jpg

Delicious Candy

After a serious trim.
Forgive me I cheated a lil here by cropping the previous photo.

I only did this because I didn't take the plants out to photo them individually.
Also, not saying anyone wouldn't take the time to blow up a photo for the intricacies, but just in case. I thought that it was a beautiful plant that needed attention.
You know what. I bet the people on a desktop or laptop don't even have to blow it up. Lol.

Frustrated.
I'm going blind and using a cellphone to do this whole thing. I have emoticon envy for those that do use laptops, desktops, or any application that would let me use those cool emoticons like like the cool kids here do.

I only see = : numbers :
I have to type in fourty-eight to get this = :passitleft:
To do all of that was frustrating.
Those that get it have to do it.
The one draw back of using the 420mag app I suppose.

I digress......

That's going to be an issue for little while I'm afraid.
I can go down and get in the grow. But don't have enough room in there to move stuff around. It's a very sensitive situation, for the moment.....
Just may take some ingenuity from myself or a member here....

Budget friendly is the word.
I have materials so feel free to jump right up with suggestions.

First issue is cleanliness.
Walking through the cellar is about a twenty foot damp/muddy walk, right now. A little muddy pea size gravel. Brown mud. I've seen the water a quarter inch. Right now is dinner plate size puddles about every four feet.
I clean off my shoes to get in the grow. Once in I'm in. No room.

--- -side note,
also reason for no room,
Just over sixty seedlings. That have to be potted. Forty have to be cloned to sex before going to outside grow.
Which means I have to get the other room up and dialed in this week coming, for that purpose. ---- End of side note and reason for no room. Man am I stoned.
Meghan made some oatmeal, chocolate chip, coconut, canna butter cookies. Mmmm mmm lemme tells ya halaylulooya these suckers are strong.
Could be I ain't been smoking as much.
Bummer you may think. But to me it's me body, n maybe just maybe me minds, way of saying I'm getting better.
I am enjoying the stone again. I'm still hurting, lest I forget.
But different. Good different. Really enjoying my night smoke so much more now. Instead of trying to Stone myself to sleep I'm feeling decent. Sleeping halfway decent.
Hope I ain't getting to personal. But this my journal.
N you bet ya it's about weed too.

Ugh, so much work to do around here before I can go and play around in the inside gardens too, now. I had such a relaxing life back at the last place. Lazy actually. Could go into the grow hundred times a day if I wanted.Feeling like a kid again :rofl:

Whoa .. forgot what I was talking bout

Then the walk back through. Then it's up to the bottom of the stairs to clean off my shoes before actually going up them and going back into the house ?

Trying to rectify this ASAP. Any suggestions are absolutely welcome.

making popcorn...waiting for the jungle to go boooooooom of green :hug:

AngryBird :hug:

Yes me too. Waiting for jungle go boom ! Lots going to happen soon. Planting outside so keep your flight pattern tuned in to see some beautiful plants this year..

How have you been ?
How's the new job ?

Great to see you you :passitleft:

So today will be a somewhat productive day.
Meghan's dad is headed to the V.A. and after will pick up the last of battens and soffit for camp today. Should be able to do this in a day.
After that the tractor is getting fixed. Maybe not today. This is an absolutely necessary farm tool.

News,
Then it's time to get on a trial run with Doc Buds kit.
Indoor. Excited about this.

I was going to try outdoor with the kit but I already have a blend cooking. Plus I think I have enough on my plate for this season. Limiting my experiments this year will be a test.
Catch up later y'all.
Pictures in a couple hours and a decent update.
Finally a morning to myself with time to devote to the grow.

good morning,

back in the day when I had a room in my basement (and the basement was dirt, humid, leaky, nasty mess)

I laid down a blue tarp, then on that, I put a layer of shingles to walk on. (since I had one pack left over from a roofing job) At the door to the room, I put down an old welcome mat to wipe my feet on.

you got anything you can lay don in there, maybe a couple of 2x4s and a board to lay on top of them to walk on? or any old flat stuff laying around to use a 'pavers'?

Just a thought, looking good man, very interested in the seedlings and what you are gonna do to sex them quickly..

Back
Top Bottom