Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Good morning C Winner 🏆

Congratulations on your Plant of the Year. And well done to your top notch sperm! That Seed Fairy of yours is an absolute legend!

But she'll get schlepped into the house every night- it was 33f out there this morning- brrrr!
Omg it was 33 degrees here too!

Celsius not Fahrenheit…

🔥🔥🔥

Congrats on your win Carcass! That list just keeps getting longer.

Best plant I've ever grown, too! :love:
It won't hold that distinction for long ! :Rasta:

I have to use a dipstick, instead of a float, to check the water level in the black SIP -that 1/2" pvc pipe is too small to work with any float material I've got around here, so a dipstick it is...
I bet you could find a small fishing bobber that would fit in your fill tube. Something like these:
Find them at a sporting goods store. They are probably less than $1. :cool:
One more shot of the happy couple...the Grow Dots are taking good care of them so far...
I just bought some grow dots for my son to use this season. Hoping they will give him similar results.

Congratulations on Photo of the Year! :bravo:

You know, I think the cannabis wood would float really well. Hmm... :nerd-with-glasses:

Omg it was 33 degrees here too!
Thanks, T!...I'd gladly trade your 33 for my 33...

...well, maybe not- then I'd just bitch about the heat.. :oops: .

It won't hold that distinction for long !
I dunno- that GSC would be hard to top...but I'll give it a shot...:)💉

I bet you could find a small fishing bobber that would fit in your fill tube.
Great idea, Beez!..My sons tackle boxes are sitting out in the garage....I'll have to go have a little look-see....😶‍🌫️
Congratulations on Photo of the Year!
Thank You, Beez!

Next up, BeezLuiz's thread on how to make small fishing bobbers from your cannabis stems!
You know, I think the cannabis wood would float really well.
:rofl:

Thank you, Nev!

Next up, BeezLuiz's thread on how to make small fishing bobbers from your cannabis stems!
Isn't BeezLuiz the master of the stem pipe too? (we really need a glossary)

Thank You, Shed!

Best plant I've ever grown, too! :love:

No doubt!
But she'll get schlepped into the house every night- it was 33f out there this morning- brrrr!
Not the climate for her at all 😄 she'll appreciate a tuck in on a night for sure.

Isn't BeezLuiz the master of the stem pipe too?
He is!
I made one once, but it was painful to look at...:straightface:
Not the climate for her at all 😄 she'll appreciate a tuck in on a night for sure.
Usually, I just schlep them into the garage, but it's too damn cold in there too.(43f in the morning)
So she'll be coming into the house nightly- hopefully, she's not a real stinky one...

I probably shouldn't have!
I don't mind the smell at all, but Mrs.C. will undoubtedly make mention of it...over,and over,and over....

I probably shouldn't have!
I don't mind the smell at all, but Mrs.C. will undoubtedly make mention of it...over,and over,and over....
Reminds me of the joke:

"Women, please know this. Men will do what they said they will do.
There is no need to remind us every 6 months..."

:p

Back
Top Bottom