Catman's Autoflowering LED Closet Grow - White Widow & Pineapple Express

Re: Catman's Autoflowering LED Closet Grow - White Widow and Pineapple Express

Some years back I ordered seeds and put down 4 expensive, feminized seeds into peat starter cubes and I managed to "love them all to death" one way or another.

Next round immediately after that I pulled my biggest harvest of primo buds.

So.. onward and forward Dr. Catman12!!!

Some years back I ordered seeds and put down 4 expensive, feminized seeds into peat starter cubes and I managed to "love them all to death" one way or another.

Next round immediately after that I pulled my biggest harvest of primo buds.

So.. onward and forward Dr. Catman12!!!

:cheer: Thanks Seraphim :cheer:

Well It's Tuesday so my long day at work. When I get back I'll see if the WW seed I set in soil yesterday afternoon has anything to say.

GOM sprout continues to look hearty (still wish I know what gom meant). Lowered the LED a few inches to stop the stretch yesterday and she seems to not mind a bit. Last night got down to 38 degrees here and the closet temp went below 70. I am switching the light schedule so lights off is during the mid afternoon when temps are typically at their highest. Took a thermal curtain and gorilla taped it over the window in that spare room.

I seriously love gorilla tape.

Good day all

:peace:

... although this strange sprout growth seems more like a seed defect.

That's nature culling the weak. You did nothing wrong. It sucks when it happens to such a limited resource (our seeds).

GOM sprout continues to look hearty (still wish I know what gom meant).

To the best of my knowledge, GOM, GoM and gom = grass o matic.

Cheers!
/Obi-Wan

Oh - So, the work week is too hard and sleep does not come.

But here is a brief pic update. I think things are OK with two pots of growing cannabis (fingers crossed LOL)

First to sprout is the freebie Grass-o-matic Feminized Auto. Sprouted on the 22 so about 3 days above ground:

G117.jpg

G215.jpg

G313.jpg

Came home last night to a sprouted White Widow (Feminized Auto), now one day old:

W124.jpg

W312.jpg

W224.jpg

Maybe some good meds to come?? :love:

Happy growing! :peace:

Very good! we are on our way! :goodjob:

Alright. Here we go!

/Obi Wan
:high-five:

Happy Saturday 420 :Namaste:

It has been one week since the grasso-matic sprouted and white widow is at day three. I am recovering from the work week, but am experiencing symptoms of my neuralgia even though I am on a decent dose of the main pharmaceutical and continue to take a second. I am even more motivated to learn cultivating and doing well with it. The side effects of pharmaceuticals are bullshit - I could go on but I will not. You're welcome.

Some one is grouchy today - but feels better after checking in here and watching ridiculous vaporizer reviews :rofl:

Temps in my state are ranging from mid 30s at night to mid 80s during the day. I had some over heating in the closet again yesterday but am lucky I can just open the door to relieve that stress. Both plants seem to be taking everything in stride. I am impressed. RH staying in the OK range. Have a fan oscillating for stem strength, but that doesn't do much for temps. Am figuring I may let the light go for a longer period so I can have lights out mid-day rather than at night...unmotivated at this time to mess with the timer...Still running a 20/4 light schedule. Have watered each plant to slight run off, they are on different watering schedules. They sit on broiler pans which works really well.

Update Pics Including Cat. Cat keeps me happy :peace:

6_2_1.jpg

6_5_1.jpg

6_7_.jpg

6_8_.jpg

I want to get another Diamond series LED so I can have another pot or two in there, especially after this last week, but they're expensive. Also, managing these two plants is really doable. If they both bud up and I do have a successful grow to the end I'll know more about what this closet can handle.

Hope all your grows are going well! Thanks for stopping by

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi there catman.... Glad to see you have some girls growing now, after your frustrating start.

Bet ya well happy now..

Congratulations on ya daughters, may they bring forth much meds

Nice looking babies!

Wonderful update, man. Hang in there. You've got people pulling for ya!

Good things to come.

/Obi Wan
:Namaste:

Hi there catman.... Glad to see you have some girls growing now, after your frustrating start.

Bet ya well happy now..

Congratulations on ya daughters, may they bring forth much meds

The start was frustrating, but I'm still at the learning parts :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for your good wishes Budworshipper :peace:

Nice looking babies!

Thanks Seraphim! Fingers crossed! :peace:

Wonderful update, man. Hang in there. You've got people pulling for ya!

Good things to come.

/Obi Wan

Thanks Obi - Means a lot - Good things to come! :Namaste:

Looking good bro! I'm thinking about getting another LED after CO. electricity has skyrocketed. lol

Electricity bill can be Tough Mr Wilde - but I run the AC in the summer and heating here in the winter is a bitch. Last winter was crazy - we had temps around -13 and wind chills -20. Better not be that way this year. I honestly haven't noticed too much of a difference running the light...I'm so glad I'm not trying HID or something else other than LED

Well wishes to you :peace:

Don't know why I haven't been here before, but im here now. Sub'ed.

I wondered what "super stealth" shipping was, now I know. My state talks a big game, the politicians are so oooooooo proud of themselves for approving the oil form of cannibis. While visiting my neurologist I asked about the studies for children and the oil and how that was coming, I got the Office Space line of, "Yeeeah, about that"...

Turns out that the University hospitals that have been given the green light to do the studies have not been told how, where or when! The politicians are pounding their chest, yet the people still continue to suffer. However, it's an election year, I have been loud and have actually had some positive conversation. My County reps have sponsored bills that are gaining momentum in the state house and Senate.

Good luck with the grow catman!

Don't know why I haven't been here before, but im here now. Sub'ed.

I wondered what "super stealth" shipping was, now I know. My state talks a big game, the politicians are so oooooooo proud of themselves for approving the oil form of cannibis. While visiting my neurologist I asked about the studies for children and the oil and how that was coming, I got the Office Space line of, "Yeeeah, about that"...

Turns out that the University hospitals that have been given the green light to do the studies have not been told how, where or when! The politicians are pounding their chest, yet the people still continue to suffer. However, it's an election year, I have been loud and have actually had some positive conversation. My County reps have sponsored bills that are gaining momentum in the state house and Senate.

Good luck with the grow catman!

Hey good to see you Colesdad! Hope all is well over on your end - Last I looked your plants were happy.

Yeah....cannabis politics. A lot of talk without much concern for the regular people. It's good to see 2 legal states and almost half with medical benefits - a long way to go still. I am lucky to live in a decriminalized state such that I can remain in misdemeanor status with a closet grow. But, as in the rural area I live in now, you never know when the sheriffs will want to play rough. There is definitely not gonna be any medical benefits for a couple years here. So, I took the stance "I just don't care" and am doing what I need to do the way I think is best for me.

At least I'm trying LOL! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Got home from out of town just now and went straight to the closet to make sure it wasn't too hot. Things are looking fine. If they continue to do well I'll have to name them.

Ginger and Maryanne? Lucy and Ethel? Thelma and Louise? IDK. Maybe something in the computer/tech realm like Ida and Grace...

Or just stick with GOM and WW...

Hope you visit again - Happy growing!

Looks good in here Catman!

Sorry it took me so long to swing by. I'll be around much more now.

Keep up the good work :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom