Chaos ridden 2nd indoor bagseed grow

Runamok- haha i talk to them all the time. i play guitar and sing for them too! and i play them classical.

It took all day yesterday but today she seems fine!
picrsfallennextday.jpg

this one is not doing so well after her transplant. Might have over watered a little tho. so i give her a couple day ey?
picrsaftertrans.jpg

UPDATE: DAY 11
from the mids:
plant#1
picrs2ndgrowmids1.jpg

picrs2ndgrowmids3.jpg

picrs2ndgrowmids4.jpg

From the nugs:
picrs2ndgrownugs1.jpg

picrs2ndgrownugs2.jpg

and 1 of 2 white widow seeds sprouted :yummy:
picrs2ndgrowWW.jpg

and we end with a group photo..
picrs2ndgrowgroup.jpg

Enjoi! :rollit:

how many females would you expect to get from 6 plants?

Its a toss up, optimistically i would say 50/50 but ya never know! And just personally i would clean up the area around your pots, its a perfect place for insects and mold to form, and cannabis likes clean areas! Sorry im a clean freak!

Would i be seeing signs of sex already? if i can i believe i have a boy in the bunch. not sure about the rest but i am 99% sure these are balls. its a mids plant tho. Lets hope the nugs are LADIES :cheesygrinsmiley: I think i have one lady mid plant as well tho. I know i see pistils on her. none of the others are really showing anything yet.

Well i was gunna say ill be praying for you for ladies but i dont believe in that kinda stuff sooo... ill be smokin a bowl in hopes of ladies for ya!

thanks dr. I smoke bowl after bowl in hopes for ladies everyday. the more luck the better :cheesygrinsmiley: I took 2 males out. one of them was indeed a nug plant. However i do have one female still in its cup. Not growing at all tho. I'm trying to hold out on transplanting because i finally got to order that fox farms soil(ocean forest and light warrior). it should be here in a day or 2. I think one other is a lady as well but i dunno so i dont want to say im sure. the white widow has at LEAST a week until i know its sex.

Thanks harry!

Well tomarrow is the start of week 3..4 plants left.. 2 females so far. the WW is going to be a while before i know. I cant wait. I would love to grow some of that bud :cheesygrinsmiley:

heres a couple pics of what we are looking like as of last night. sorry bout the still messy growroom. I am waiting on the lady to bring me her dirt devil.. she will bring it today before she goes to see the Eagles(the band not the football team) with her rents. :)

I have named the remaining plants for easier/more fun conversation..

this is Miss Pheobe..do you think i should be waiting until fox farms soil arrives?
(should be here tomarrow or tuesday) Or should I just transplant into a 2 liter bottle with Mg soil that i have?
picrswk2missPheobe1.jpg

her pistils..
picrswk2female1.jpg

and this is Lola.(she is female too. I just couldnt get a good pistil shot.I will work on it.)
Picrswk2lola1.jpg

and the other plant I believe is a male..can you tell if these are balls? they are a little more developed this morning and they look a little like balls still. no pistils for sure.
picrswk2male.jpg

the WW is still very small. More pics as she develops tho.

enjoi! any comments or concerns please feel free :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am pretty sure miss pheobe is not growing at all. I hope that damn soil gets here tomarrow. If it doesnt should i plant into something just a little bit bigger until it does get here?

well. i called the place that was suppose to send my soil because they didnt charge my credit card. They said they didnt ship anything because the soil couldnt be shipped from there and the prices on the website were wrong .. SOOO i went to amazon and just got 1.5 cubic feet of ocean forest. thats enough for 3 females (assuming the WW is female) right?

I transplanted miss pheobe into a 1/2 of a 1/2 gallon milk jug so that she would be ready to transplant again when the soil gets here. I also got a ph tester. I have no clue if its good or not. It just says fill up to a certain line with soil and then to a certain line with water and break open some capsule. I hope it is somewhat accurate. I thinks its called Luster Leaf Rapitester? I dunno.

I update with more goood pics soon. :allgood:

Thanks Ms fox!

McBudz- i will definatley look into those.

UPDATE day 17 (day 4 for the white widow baby):

WW
picrsWWday4.jpg

Miss pheobe still trying to grow i think :hmmmm:
PicrsWmspebday17_2.jpg
picrsWmsphebday17.jpg

Lola :yummy:
picrsWloladay17_2.jpg

picrsWloladay17.jpg

and a group pic :cheesygrinsmiley:
picrsWgroupday17.jpg

there you have it.. Let me know what you think :)

ENJOI! :roorrip:

just to let you all know.. there is starting to be a little budding action going on :) mostly in Lola. But miss pheobe is starting as well. shes just growing sooooo slowly tho. :-( I have the lights focused mainly on her. i guess its just the strain. she is 3 inches at best and only on the 3rd node(but starting to bud) compared to Lola's 8 inches and on the 5th node. Time shall tell if anything is wrong.

:allgood:

The closer the light is the tighter stacked it will be, the strain will have a say in it also. By focusing the light on it you are keeping it tighter then the other one. 3"=3 stacks which means if it got to 8" it would have 8 stacks compared to the 8" that only has 5 stacks.. OK, I have about confused myself with that, hopefully you can decipher my babble. If you actually wanted it to stretch you should back the light off a bit, hopefully you wont though, she will be a nice stacked and packed nuggie.:peace:

OK after looking at your setup I think it is strain.. You know you can put two more Y's on your already Y and double your wattage... :peace:

thanks Be and nbk so much for the great info. I will definatley keep the lights close as possible.

UPDATE: day 20

ww(day7)
picrswwday7.jpg

miss pheobe
picrswmsphebday20.jpg
picrswmspheb3day20.jpg

you cant really see it here but i noticed the pistils have a very faint redish pink coloring to them.
picrswmspheb2day20.jpg

Lola
picrswlola2day20.jpg
picrswlola3day20.jpg

picrswloladay20.jpg

group photo :yummy:
picrswgroupday20.jpg

and can anyone tell me who this little critter is? and prefferably howw i can get rid of them. ive seen a few and i know theres more than one cause ive killed the ones ive seen. they dont seem to be eating tooo much.
picrswcritter.jpg

and there you go...

Looks like a little gnat. Get some fly paper to get the adults. Kill them on site and mix up your topsoil between watering's. That is supposed to expose and kill the eggs... I once went in the grow with a vacuum and sucked in all the fliers I could get and sucked up the loose topsoil and replaced it.. I know it was overkill but I was stoned and had a lot of fun sucking up the fuckers, specially in mid air..I think it was more for entertainment purposes more then anything, but hell.. it worked.....:smokin: I try to keep myself amused so I don't get into trouble...:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom