ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

oh yea right now theres a total of 500 watts of led power in there:thumb:

I think that should cover a 4x4 area

Morning cronic, Your girls are looking really healthy and are growing like crazy. Nice job my man. :bravo:

Morning cronic, Your girls are looking really healthy and are growing like crazy. Nice job my man. :bravo:

good morning bee happy tokeday to ya
and thanks man:Namaste:

Looking Awesome Cronic. I moved my Diamond Series up a few inches last night, I had it to close to plants and was getting bad coverage.

How far above your tops do you try and keep your DS lights from tops?

:thanks:

right now its about 7-8 inches away
sometimes its right up to the light but it bleaches a bit, when its right at the light its usually because its stretches way up and I try to supercrop or tie whatever I can to keep it down but sometimes it doesn't
I guess this last plant the og im trying to keep the bottom within 2 feet I wanna see how it works
but it didn't get real stretchy so right now its looking like its at a good height:Namaste::high-five:
before I had those 4 led's in there I had only 2 100 watt dsled so I used flouro side lighting to help light up the sides and closer to the bottom.
this is the first week on all led's since I got the 2, 150 waters with the cree

Subscribed.

Are these stand alone buckets or are you running a recirculating DWC?

its stand alone no recirc
its set up that way so I can have them on different schedules

Happy Weednesday Cronich!
nice pipe bender do you use that to train your very lovely ladies?

Happy Weednesday Cronich!
nice pipe bender do you use that to train your very lovely ladies?

ok what pipe bender I better go back and take a look lol
Happy Weednsday to you too buddy:thumb:

lol I still cant see what you was looking at fishy lol
Its storage in the same room got my wrenchin tools and fishin gear in there w/ boxes of shit stored lol:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom