Cisco & His Papaya-Vapaya 100% Perlite Grow

Looks like the cold temps have them growing slow but they are holding steady.

P10707983.JPG
P10707932.JPG

P10708012.JPG
P10708022.JPG

P10708031.JPG
P10708042.JPG

P10708063.JPG
P10708052.JPG

El grupo
P10708083.JPG

Nutes set at "transition" until next weekend.

Thanks Tead, I didn't do any real training on these girls. I did tape each top down around the 5th node but it was because I wanted to see what the node structure would be like in each one of the girls. I'm currently judging the bouquet from each plant and seem to have 3 that give me that candy smell I'm after.
P10800072.jpg
P10800082.JPG
P10800112.JPG
P10800121.JPG
P10800133.JPG

P10800171.JPG

I have not smoked since.........................like last summer (Camping like a MO-FKR). This Cannabis was givin to me by one of my new neighbors...bowl warming gift. He's determined to transform a Los Angeles Mexican, into a NorthWoodsMan...lol. I knew I had made the right decision to buy a home here in Maine. We live in the Country! A life away from traffic, cops, and....cops.

The only thing I dread is dying out here hiking. I likes me some Solo..don't get me wrong, I LOVE hiking with my kids. They kicked ass up there first hike...3.5 thousand footer. Ages 7&8.

I can't wait to smell some of this dried and cured flower. I feel like the very first time. OOOOO****

EDIT**

WOODSMAN, thanks for the handmade pipe, I miss you... oh, sorry a mouse ate the bottom of it..a little.

A well loved pipe and a much overdue bowl... that's style baby.... northwoods style. Very nice indeed!

Be sure to let folks know where you're hiking and when you expect to return. Leave a note on your kitchen counter detailing this info as well.
I used to enjoy long dirt bike rides in the clearcuts of the Great NW. That trick saved me some long walks a time or two.

A well loved pipe and a much overdue bowl... that's style baby.... northwoods style. Very nice indeed!

Be sure to let folks know where you're hiking and when you expect to return. Leave a note on your kitchen counter detailing this info as well.
I used to enjoy long dirt bike rides in the clearcuts of the Great NW. That trick saved me some long walks a time or two.

Yes sir Tead, I leave a note and take a map and compass along with my other stuff...but sometimes I get up deep in the woods and think of the worst case scenarios. Maybe that is keeping me from doing stupid stuff that will end me.

Glad you got to enjoy the NW like that and you made it back! I hear all kinds of people going out solo on foot or snowmobiles and not coming back. A Newbie like me...needs to keep that sort of thing in mind.

Back
Top Bottom