Colesdad Tries Again - LED - GGG Baby Freedom - Ideal420 Soil - 12/12 From Seed

Nebs looks fantastic! Is she done stretching? If so, how far do you have her from your light? I'm a bit worried about a full feed on Eva.. Hope it works out for you. Well done sir!!!
Its funny you mention it. I had that thought after checking her when we got back last night. The tallest colas had not gained any height and she is about 3 weeks flowering. The light was about 18in above, but I lowered to 14in above the tallest part. I'll have to watch closely, I think 14 inches is ideal. Not that I really know what the hell I'm doing lol :)
I like the pipe cleaners that's what I use that Nebula is looking great
Thanks db. Pipe cleaners rock! It takes just seconds to adjust.

Eva is showing her little hairs.
CAM015512.jpg

Getting some sugar up in here!
CAM015532.jpg

If I decide to do 12/12 again it will not be while flowering such a large plant. Eva is nearly shaded from all led and only getting light from 2 cfls. I'm sure she will still product, but I know she would love some more light. I'm not complaining, just learning. Nebula is drinking lots of water. After 4 weeks of flower I am having to water every other day. She is in a 3 gallon fabric pot, and when dry, will hold 3/4 gallon of water.
Im dying to start another seed, and train her like Nebula. With what I learned this time, I can save about 3 weeks in veg time. But, I guess I'll just have to wait. The veg process is very fun, especially once they really get established and really start growing. You can see changes nearly every time you open the tent. I guess I'm at the lull period in flower where things seem a little stagnant and boring. But, I'm still happy and proud:)

Looking grand! Could always drop another bean when nebs is 3 weeks out. A single CFL will suffice her first 3 weeks before moving to the sunroom. What ya thinking of sprouting next?

One day, I want to get ahold of CBD Therapy by cbd crew. I would like to have an oil I could waive around, knowing that the thc levels are within my states law.

What I have right now :
Afghani (reg)
Autoberry fem
Raspberry Cough fem
Eva Highlevel fem
Samsara green love potion fem
White widow x big bud fem
Purple Kush fem
AK-47 fem and/or reg, can't remember

I'm looking for the closest thc/cbd ratio. From what I have found, raspberry seems to be the best. Thoughts?

My plan...
A nickel weighs 5 grams, so, I'm thinking I have maybe 30 grams (+ or - 10g). I don't have a scale, so I'm going on cave-man measurements. Hold herb in one hand, nickels in another, and grunt a few times. I gave my sister a good amount, maybe 4 joints worth.
We are pretty close. We were army brats, so it was always us versus everyone else. She smokes for fun, so I called her back to the bedroom and poured about half of my jar out for her.
The ABs were fun to grow, but they were small and my end product wasnt enough for me to try cco. So, with what I have left, I'm going to make some alcohol tincture. I live in the south, so if course we have everclear in the ABC stores. I'm baking my weed now, 245F for an hour. Then I'll add some decarb weed and some drink to a jar, shake and put in the cupboard. I'll shake whenever I walk through the kitchen over the next week, then strain and then try. I know it isn't as good as tacking for fighting my brain tumor, but I may as well have a little buzz every once in a while and then get serious with Nebula.
So, tonight I cook and watch a movie, and next weekend I'll give it a try!
Wish me luck!

Removed from oven, crushed in a food chooper-upper up into a "rough" shake. Added my everclear, shook and now she sits.....

Let me know how it works for you. For curiosity sake, what did sis think of your produce? Keep fighting that tumor CD!

She knew I wanted feedback, honest feedback. And I got it....

Usually her and the husband split a bowl, watch TV. An hour later, repeat. My stuff, they each smoked a full one. The bag smell was great, not traditional weed smell, very fruit and clean. A hard, head high, after 15 minutes then slowly fading after an hour and then they both passed out the couch. She said that during this time they wanted to write a review for me because she knew I wanted to know and she didn't want to forget. They tried 3 different pens, and none worked. The next day they realized they were trying to use empty mechanical pencils! She enjoyed it and was very thankful but the smoke was harsh and said she coughed like a rookie.

A couple of lessons learned. I was impatient and harvested too soon. Also didn't flush the soil. It dried too quickly but I was able to soften it back up after I put it in a jar.

As a rookie, had I have smoked some, I'm sure I would have convinced myself it was the best ever. But she said it was nice and happy, but made her too sleepy for her taste. They like to stay up and laugh at TV once the kids go down.
I'll be trying my tincture soon, I'll see what happens!

Moreover, I pushed one of my plants another 2 weeks past 60 days, I got 168g dry off 60 day plant but I got 196g off 74 day plant. Both were same size and strain. Smoke is better too.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Mini update. Eva flourished with her full dose of veg nutes. Deeper green, double in height, new set of larger (though skinner). Green is happy for the nutes, but I contribute some height and leaf development due to only 12 hours of light, she is being forced to mature faster, which is working well. Nebula was needing water, again, after only two days. I'm positive the stretch is over and she is working on bud production. It's cool seeing what a "sugar leaf" is. My ABs never did well enough to get trichomes any where other that bud.
Overall, the girls are doing great, and the grower is feeling confident :)

Eva is amazing. 3 in growth in the last couple of days. I'm glad I checked this morning. She had grown into her cfl.
CAM015981.jpg
CAM01595.jpg

Check this out!
CAM016031.jpg

Looked around last night about "foxtailing" and saw a picture of a plant with some leaves being two different colors. Opened the tent this morning to water the girls, and what a wonderful surprise I had! Maybe this is a sign of wonderful things to come.

Nebula is just over 5 weeks into flower. She has some yellowing leaves, but it is the entire leaf, not a nutrients issue, right? Mostly lower leaves that are shaded and just a few near the top. I'm assuming she is doing a natural process. Her smell has transitioned to a more grassy and less weedy smell, no biggie, just an observation. I'm very pleased overall!
CAM01606.jpg
CAM01607.jpg
CAM016131.jpg

Eva is doing fabulous! She is 4 1/2 weeks old. Has really started stretching and is officially flowering.
CAM016181.jpg
CAM016191.jpg
CAM016212.jpg

Nebs is beautiful! I wouldn't sweat the changing colors. I assume you are flushing every other week and feeding a bloom feed every few waterings? Whatever you are doing, just keep doing it.

You didn't hear me say this, but, I'd start plucking the yellowing leafs. It's kind of the chickens way of defol lol. Are the flowers dense? They look like it. Great job sir!

Great times over here. Nebula is basically 6 weeks in flower. I didn't get to water her last night, so she was a little upset and droopy. Today was feeding day. All 8 mains are officially taller than a Pepsi can! If I would have scrogged her, damn, her lower bud sites would be crazy too. I'm very happy with her, she is continuing to bulk up and is getting very frosty.
CAM016222.jpg
CAM016231.jpg
CAM016242.jpg

Eva is doing great also. Very tall now, and I'm happy because she is now even with Nebula so she is getting some led.
CAM016261.jpg
CAM01628.jpg

This leaf is crazy! I think the one above it is doing the same thing, though not as symmetrical.
CAM01629.jpg

So far, so good!

Back
Top Bottom