Come SOG With Me: 112 Plants, 2 Liter, Hempy SOG

:thumb: this is so awesome i am using this as my template for my very first grow...i would like to do a journal....right now i am building my room....i still setting on the fence about posting all my pics and what not...anyways thank you for all the knowledge and time you put forth in this journal

Hey Mr Chong,

He was my inspiration too... on a much smaller scale. You'll love it!!!

btw :welcome: to :420:

:peace:

i am going to check out your log as well...Mr sqwheels.... i ordered my nutes from blue planet today !

That would be Ms sqwheels brother! :thumb:

No big deal...common mistake. It's all good.

:peace:

sick grow. if someone where to do this with rapid root cubes or rockwool, would you recommend vegging for a week or two? just cuz you said they need a strong root base to get good sog product

trying to keep power down so i dont want to be running a pump for clones alongside floros and 600/1000w hps (cant decide which to get for this next setup, keeping electricity bill in mind)

420fied, what type of fluorescent did you keep your rooting clones and mom under and what was the light schedule? Also i read somewhere that you cover the clones, what does that mean, how does that work? Looking at running something a little smaller, 1 600 watt with about 30 plants, after reading your journal you are definitely the person i would like advice from.

Thanks

420fied, what type of fluorescent did you keep your rooting clones and mom under and what was the light schedule? Also i read somewhere that you cover the clones, what does that mean, how does that work? Looking at running something a little smaller, 1 600 watt with about 30 plants, after reading your journal you are definitely the person i would like advice from.

Thanks

T5 HO on 24 hours

I cover my clones because I had to keep them in close proximity to my Mother due to space issues. I don't want much light hitting them as they root. Here's a look

clone_mom.JPG

You can definitely run 30 under (1) 600. Best of luck.

Soniq my friend go ahead and wrap this one up.

I've harvested 85 plants to this point for 1292 grams or an average of 15.2 grams per SOG plant.

I'm 15 plants away from the end of the first run(the first 100). Those plants will be coming down within the next 2 weeks.

I'm going to keep the perpetual grow going but to continue the journal would just be more of the same.

Thanks to all those who participated.

Good growing everyone

Thank you so much for your inspiration!

Re: Come SOG with me. 112 plant, 2 liter, Hempy SOG

Just wondering what you keep your temp and humidity at? Also, do you use a dehumidifier?

Back
Top Bottom