Congrats! I Have Twins! Two Plants From One Seed, Part One

Re: Congrats! I Have Twins! Two plants from one seed

Aw man, I just had to stop reading a little to say thanks man, you're spiritual energy is very strong, I dig it.. :love: speaking from the heart. Congrats on the baby! :goodluck:

Thanks my friend, the pleasure is mine .:Namaste: Wife getting antsy, we are ready, or are we?, hehe . Little Savannah, we are waiting....

Thanks my friend, the pleasure is mine .:Namaste: Wife getting antsy, we are ready, or are we?, hehe . Little Savannah, we are waiting....

So exciting for you guys, I think i recall that this isn't your first child, as I recall you saying you have a 3y/o. Kids are a true blessing, and a lot of fun. Mrs. BK and I for as long as I can remeber were always that couple that loved kids, but didn't want any of our own. I travel for my job about 18-20 days a month sometimes, and Mrs. Bk is gone from 5:10am to 4:15pm for her work (long commute) We are happy, but we just never thought we had enough time. But sometime in the last 6 months I noticed that Mrs. BK is starting to take quite an interest in baby's. We have 5 nephews, and one niece from her sister whom we have always enjoyed babysitting for fun weekends. Recently it seems like we are baby sitting every other weekend lol. And Everytime we see a baby mrs bk just smiles at it, I'd say God is giving me a little warning that he is about to bring a gift into our lives.
:thumb:

Cheers,
BK

BK, my friend, you are correct , we have a 3yr old son. And on Mrs. BK, sounds like she is telling you something. I think ya"ll should discuss it and pray for guidance .I have watched a few kids grow, but there is nothing like hearing "DADDYYY!!!!" in the morning!:Namaste:

OMM, Ruderalis is what they cross different strains with to get an autoflower. It's what gives the auto trait, but it has VERY low THC content. Both the auto trait and the low THC are undesirable for breeding! :)

EDIT: You've heard me express that I have had no interest in growing autos (until I saw what XLR8 did with his!). It's because I can't take clones from them and I know they're bread to have lower THC!

On the lower THC, if memory serves me, Ruderalis is common in hemp...hemp has some VERY low THC content, I would love to farm hemp, and run through the fields, hehe

good form too, see you are a veteran archer....i've shot since I was 5, started with a 9lb draw, started shooting a Brave at 7, then Browning 35lb pull at 9...last bow shot was custum built for me by Matthews, they sponsored me, and Hoyt before them...

funny thing....noone knew my eyes were so bad far off, I shot by feel and that realization when your gut tightens, and you can close your eyes and know undoubtedly you will bust the bullseye .......ripped again, lol:roorrip:

I have shot a Martin for many years now(30+). I even have one that is signed by Nugent himself. I do own a Darton, as well as a Pearson (Spoiler), but love my Martin(s). Been shooting since age 11. Seadon opens Oct 1st here. :) I hear ya on the "instinct" shooting. I lost eyesight in my right eye due to an accident in the service, but don't let it slow me down. I am right handed, so I can't use a sight on my bow, just shoot by instinct. Congrats on the baby brother. Been married twice, but never had any children. Guess my "babies" are in the grow room..lol. I have enough neices and nephews to make up for it. We take them up north hunting/camping for extended weekends every fall.:bravo:

I really like Martin Archery, heck of a brand!!!That's sweet you have one signed, I have an old Bear recurve signed by the legend himself.

I really like Martin Archery, heck of a brand!!!That's sweet you have one signed, I have an old Bear recurve signed by the legend himself.

I have hunted Grayling, MI since I was 9 or 9 years old. I will be going there the end of the month for a bit of hunting/camping. Met Fred Bear himself when I was younger on 2 occasions. Once at his museum, and once in the local resturant. The lady that owns the restuarant has several Bear recurves on the wall, but won't part with them. :( :thumb:

QUICK UPDATE:
Seeds are forming well on Twin, and she is bout 90% milky 10% amber with scattered clears...

Back
Top Bottom