Some pics of twin..
ENJOY!!!
100_26153.JPG
100_26183.JPG
100_26242.JPG
100_26323.JPG
100_26333.JPG

Re: Congrats! I Have Twins! Two plants from one seed

Well mods, please close this journal and change the title to include the Words Part 1

Thank you, and I will continue Part 2 of this experiment next spring.
Thank you all for tagging along, and stay tuned for part 2.

Peace and God Bless!!!
GT:Namaste:
100_28571.JPG

100_26323.JPG

Re: Congrats! I Have Twins! Two plants from one seed

Congratulations Nice looking Buds there GT. Hope the smoke is great. Looked like some chunky buds you got there. Keepem Green ++++++++++++++ across the board iffin I can.

Dude I just read the whole journal and I have to give you mad props on your twins! We have a ton of stuff in common, I shoot a parker bow and can write my name with it at 30 yards. I have property in Roan Mountain Tn. I am not sure how close that is to you but it would be awesome if a bunch of us got together to do some hunting and bud bragging. You give off a certain energy that is very positive and I like to surround myself with friends like that. I wish the best for you on your horticulture experiences as well as your health and good tidings. Thanks for sharing this grow it was a pleasure to read. Peace my brother

not to be snooping.. but did you guys say you can spell your name with a bow (I'm assuming cross bow or something??) I know it might get a flag for off topic.. but I think that would be one EPIC video upload :thumb:

I don't have a crossbow, I have a Parker 70lb compound bow and I practice with it a lot, Too much according to my wife and neighbors lol. I can cut a cigarette in half from 30 yards, 7 times out of 10. Peace

I think if we put a male plant we want to get rid of on the video, with us shooting off the pollen sacs, they may let it ride?

Wanna give it a shot(no pun) Indica?

I don't have a crossbow either. And I had to sell my Matthew's zx7 to buy Christmas, so I'm down to a cheap ole Robin Hood, but it works...

I don't have a crossbow, I have a Parker 70lb compound bow and I practice with it a lot, Too much according to my wife and neighbors lol. I can cut a cigarette in half from 30 yards, 7 times out of 10. Peace

I'm sure your neighbors would rather that than popping beer cans with a handgun lol.. but I'm glad your on our side if the Sh*t ever hits the fan :surrender:

GT- That must have been tough to sell something of yours to give to others.. shows a lot of character :bravo:

I think you two should consider Gt's suggestion of honorably executing a male plant :) something to look into anyway.

quick question though GT and I hope you dont mind.. I noticed one of my girls LOADED with nanners. I saw it about a week ago but.. what are ya gonna do? I guess one of the males I pulled earlier pollinated her.. luckily not the other 2 girls.. They're probably 2 weeks out from harvest, any suggestions on saving the buds from loading up with seeds? I was thinking maybe tweezing out the obvious nanners?

For a quick solution ..I just clipped a big branch off it that was loaded with the yellow "mini-banannas" just so I could beet the seeds to maturity.. do You think I should clip the rest of it or let it ride? I'm posting some pics in my Pineapple Kush grow thats linked on my signature. Any suggestions would be great dude. thanks for reading,

S.C

Back
Top Bottom