Cultivator's Perpetual Grows Return

A nice delivery from Buddhas Tree Uk today with their nute range. The PK is awesome, I cant stress how good this is. I havent used the other products yet. Im looking forward to seeing how this performs.

IMG_20160401_165822.jpg

IMG-20160401-WA0002.jpg

Hey Cultivator, I was wondering if you had any thoughts on the new alien hydro system called the easy feed fabric pot system. I was looking at their 30ltr 4 pot system to make my watering easier without really changing much of what I'm already used to.

XL 3LTR Systems : 4 Pot XL 3LTR EasyFeed System

Hey Cultivator, I was wondering if you had any thoughts on the new alien hydro system called the easy feed fabric pot system. I was looking at their 30ltr 4 pot system to make my watering easier without really changing much of what I'm already used to.

XL 3LTR Systems : 4 Pot XL 3LTR EasyFeed™ System

looks interesting....

I will make a call on monday and get details. its somethinh id like to try myself. I didnt know they had this product. so i will see if i can get a 50 pot one. I f i can i will get it documented here.

looks interesting....

I will make a call on monday and get details. its somethinh id like to try myself. I didnt know they had this product. so i will see if i can get a 50 pot one. I f i can i will get it documented here.

Its something I'd be interested in. But I have very little knowledge with automatic systems and timed feedings. I give my flowering plants 2 liters each day and whatever runs out the bottom gets caught by the saucer and the plant sips it back up by the next day. I'd like to mimic that with this system unless feeding it smaller amounts more frequently would have better results.

Firstly dont leave your run off in your trays!!!! empty them saucers. and if you are watering to run off everytime make sure you have good couple inches clay pebbles in bottom pots for aeration. It will help alot.

These systems look simple enough. Its the first ive seen of them. I already run some flood and drain systems and a pro rdwc system. I like alien systems. the build quality is good but im having some issues with one my flood and drain systems now with faulty brain.

In coco little and often is great. 3x per day small amounts is optimal but tricky when hand balling. I water 1 x daily in coco, never to run off and enough so that is just dry the next day. Not dry dry but i never keep plants wet if that makes sense.

It looks like a battery powered timer which opens a valve to flood. gravity fed. Neg is that if valve fails to close cos of battery failure you will get nutes everywhere.

I will speak with the owner and see what he thinks and get the low down and i will update mon.

so heres some seedlings i started 2 weeks ago. 24 incredible bulk and 4 kush but not sure which kush as my grow partner germed them and didnt write it on the chart. Started under a 600w led which i wont name cos its shit for flowering and i dont want you guys to waste your money. Its good for starting seedlings as it gives nice thick stems but expensive waste of money really as 600w of white cfls do the same job. Any way they looking healthy and will be potted into 10 litre pots in next few days and placed under 8 or 10 600w duel spec hps.

These have been fed:
Root It first feed @1.0 ec. (i condition coco to 1.0 before i place seedlings in)
roots excelurator 0.3ml/l
voodoo juice 2ml/l
cannazym 2.5ml/l
great white mycorrhizae sprinkled in each pot

IMG_20160402_205646.jpg

Now pics of the worst plants ive ever grown, actually no, worst plants my employees have ever grown. They have been fired today. They have cost me £20000 min and ruined a good set up. furious but its done now. I am having troubles with shitty help. Unfortunately i need help as i cant do everything myself. So i be looking for some new guys. Anyway i have to show the good and the bad so here we are...

spidermite
no ph adjustment
no ec check
=

20160402_203407.jpg

20160402_203309.jpg

I have these little cookie cooling racks under my fabric pots to raise them so that the plants are never sitting in the saucer water of the run off but somehow they suck it up through the bottom anyways. I see little roots that poke out of the bottom so they must be pulling up the rest of the water. So far I've never had a set of plants do so well as these so I figure I'd leave it as is. I normally have lights on while I sleep so giving them water 3x a day would mean waking up in the middle of the night. Unless I had this system to do it for me. I really hope you get to try it out as i'm excited to see the results. Thanks for the input!

if its working dont fix it mate. 3x is unrealistic when hand balling unless you have too much time on your hands. I was referring to the system. Once a day is fine but always nutes in coco. never water apart from final flush. All my grows are night grows and i moan to myself feeding plants by hand 1 time per day lol

I know, especially when I'm baked and ready to go to sleep and I forgot to water them. Uhhhh lol. When I saw this system I got excited. I'm not ready for RDWC but this system here seems right for me. I would def need to get some help with setting up the timer and amount. The rest I'm comfortable with.

Are them two weeks from after ya had germinated then cult they look well
The bloke in grow shop was telling me about the auto pot alien system so I asked my mate if he tryd one an he said he took it back he reckons the smaller systems are fine but on the larger ones the plants closest get to much water but that's just his opinion
Ye I had issues with two alien flood drain systems i mentioned earlier in your thread they work perfect for months then random non flood or keeps flooding so overflow weird I think it's down to humidity in the brain messing the probes up That's the main reason I pulled plants out of the 80 pot system an put back into coco
I'm guttered for ya keep helping all us guys out an the donuts who help you can't be arsed to listen to ya it pisses me right off aswell an it's not my grow

Also do you have any discount code that works with alien? Or know if 420mag members get a discount?

I dont have a discount code. They arent sponsors here at 420magazine yet. I do get discount because they are kindly sponsoring me. However i will have a conversatuon with them and see if can work something out. They good guys so they will certainly be open to something.

Are them two weeks from after ya had germinated then cult they look well
The bloke in grow shop was telling me about the auto pot alien system so I asked my mate if he tryd one an he said he took it back he reckons the smaller systems are fine but on the larger ones the plants closest get to much water but that's just his opinion
Ye I had issues with two alien flood drain systems i mentioned earlier in your thread they work perfect for months then random non flood or keeps flooding so overflow weird I think it's down to humidity in the brain messing the probes up That's the main reason I pulled plants out of the 80 pot system an put back into coco
I'm guttered for ya keep helping all us guys out an the donuts who help you can't be arsed to listen to ya it pisses me right off aswell an it's not my grow

Thats an interesting point actually. on larger systems anyway i can see how that would be a problem. For me hand balling coco Always gives best results or dwc when i do it myself.

Im annoyed the brain has failed but im more annoyed i wasnt alerted to it. I could have been a simple fix. Electricals do fail now and then but they should have been on it. Fact is they havent been checking the space and doing jobs correctly. But the show goes on.

Im going to spend some time nearer these grows and do them myself. I have some travelling to do over next 3 weeks and 2 surgeries to have then i will get on it. I went for an mri scan yesterday and after having an xray on my eyes to check for metal they discovered large fragments in both eyes so im going to need operation to remove it from my eyes. nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom