Curso's True High Brix!

Ya know Doc..I was thinking about naming all the GDP crosses some sort of Purple Pussy and call it the purple pussy line...lmao!!! You guys are great..we all think alike :high-five:...I laugh when I say it too...you should have seen the look on my wifes face when I told her what OPP meant...she was impressed none to much. hahahahaha

I guess I should remind you that O.P.P in canada Ontario Prov. Police...;)

Curso I thought you were growing dank not digging up boulders! Man those are some sexy thick looking buds real nice color and look solid as hell. Can't wait to do high brix.

Also enjoy the snow I'm sending you, I don't want it.

Curso I thought you were growing dank not digging up boulders! Man those are some sexy thick looking buds real nice color and look solid as hell. Can't wait to do high brix.

Also enjoy the snow I'm sending you, I don't want it.

Dude, thanks...lol I totally need to rotate my tires...and have been ill the last week so I haven't done it...rofl..I wont be driving for a day :high-five:

That LED made a huge difference. Well any amount of lighting increase will for sure make a difference. I thought the same thing when I changed the 400 to a 600 and now the 600 to the 240x5w massive difference.

Nice buds curso!

I've noticed the washed buds do dry a bit faster.

My guess would be that washing all the crap off the leaves lets it breathe better and therefore dry quicker.

Either way it's grrrreeeeeeaaaaat!

Agreed!!!! I don't like it any other way now. This Sour Diesel #2 is so dank...My wife asked me to not bring that down stairs she doesn't like the smell of that one...:high-five: Job well done in my book :) I'm gonna take some pics of those buds the next time I go up there.

Oh man you should come see my sd2 harvest pics I let her go 11.25 weeks and she turned purple,and I gotta say this time it reeks! Spiffy was like omg! It's kinda nasty yet amazing! It reminds me of chemdawg after a wash it looked eyepopping! Love the LED too biggest wet weight yet and the Trichs are like fur!

Yeah man this one was meaty smelling until it hit the jar for a minute, it smells like diesel now. The last pheno I kept was much more citrus smelling, even in hydro, there's still a mom of that plant there. Its fire bro!!! I'll come through sometime today. I've become super busy in my life and don't really get around the forum like I used to. Remember I count from bloom and not from the flip. So it could have been like 12-13 weeks in "flower" if one was to count that way.

I haven't messed with the HSO beans, yet...

I'll get some pics up of these plants in the big tent sometime today. They are going to be screaming to get flipped by this weekend. They're really nice plants.

Okay...here are the pics...lol I kinda forgot all about the HSO Sour Diesel #2 bud pics on the card...So those will be first. I skipped spraying brix this weekend and ended up using it yesterday. I love that stuff, it took my lush green new growth looking plants and made them look plastic ;)... The plants with the bamboo are OPP, the others are the Toxic Waltz (to be renamed with Purple Pussy name probably Toxic Purple Pussy) and one of the veg tent the bigger plants are Purple Urkle and the smaller's are the Pineapple Punk (to be changed to Pineapple Purple Pussy)....
IMG_55982.JPG
IMG_55992.JPG
IMG_5601.JPG
IMG_56021.JPG
IMG_56033.JPG
IMG_56041.JPG
IMG_56051.JPG
IMG_56062.JPG
IMG_56073.JPG
IMG_56082.JPG
IMG_56092.JPG

:peacetwo::passitleft::peacetwo:

Well Curso, I am impressed! It looks like that LED really proved itself. I had a feeling you knew what you were getting into.

I almost cant believe how good your shit looks. That is awesome. Even the vegging plants look amazing.

Thanks bro!!! Yeah I kinda knew what was gonna happen with the LED, I was just a bit tentative because of what I had read about it in the past. It's been making me a happy guy, both of them actually. I really like the smaller one I have in the small tent too it's making some super healthy happy plants :high-five:

Curso, they are looking really great! Nice dark green leaves.

Thank you!!! The leaves went that dark after I had sprayed them with brix. I hadn't sprayed them in like 10 days, they were due. The way the plants react to the sprays is incredible. Anybody who is growing with a kit or about to start one will be really happy when they hit their vegging plants for the 2nd time with brix, its a game changer.

The veg tent got a deep root soak today. I let them get totally dry then throw them in the bubbling tub of H2O a couple times through out the veg cycle. The PPP will get topped tomorrow at some point.

The big tent is going to lose the GLR hour today, these plants are really big and its time to get them rolling. I am going to lollypop, clean them up and hit them with bloomit/cat drench in 3 weeks. Here's to hoping I planned this properly

IMG_56122.JPG

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom