Curso's True High Brix!

curso buddy!! been a min im trying to get there with the good fats sometimes all i manage is a splash of mct in my coffee but i sure feel a difference i no longer drink coffee all day 1-2 cups and im done and jacked up all day, unfortunately where i live finding anything but the typical american diet is difficult and insanely expensive a pint of coconut oil is 22 bucks at the local market ,so i buy alot of stuff online, we will get there its just going to require a little more effort than typical, hope everything is going good in your neck of the woods! :rocker:

Everything is fantastic, thanks BID!!!

Yeah man being and staying healthy isn't cheap. Remember there is no money in healthy people ;)

Everything is fantastic, thanks BID!!!

Yeah man being and staying healthy isn't cheap. Remember there is no money in healthy people ;)

Living isn't cheap anymore!

Staying healthy is more expensive than eating crap, but not nearly as expensive as getting sick.....dying will cost everything you have, especially if it takes a long time.

The single best investment anyone can make is in their own health.

I think its because you use tap water that your tips arent yellowing near harvest. What do you think?

I've just been feeding them well. I adjust it to how it feels to me at the time I look at the plant, keeping in mind that less is more. I doubt that it's the water itself, maybe the way I am watering them is keeping them happy too. I did pull these a touch early, I need some racy daytime smoke for next month, this should fit the bill well.

Here are a couple pics of what is currently starting to flower. I have my grow back on track. The pics are the AK and the Lost Coast Hashplant. The veg pic is opp.
AK
IMG_20140520_064419.jpg

LCHP
IMG_20140520_064458.jpg

OPP
20140520_065933.jpg

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Everything looks healthy and vigorous. :thumb:

It's nice to hear from you Curso! I hope the busy man is a happy man ... ? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Everything looks healthy and vigorous. :thumb:

It's nice to hear from you Curso! I hope the busy man is a happy man ... ? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks man!!! Oh yeah, I'm loving it. I finally got the grow back on track too. Work, just something fun to do and get paid for it. I get to go bust out large quantities of food, I dig doing that shit. Eat a cookie, put the headphones and nobody exists in my world until I want them to again...lol I am happy to grill mark 1000's of pieces of chicken, especially on 2 brand new grills. Mindless repetition, gotta love it.

First ive heard of high brix. If i may can i ask you is this basically taking a refractometer reading of the sap? To see where carb levels are at? I actually use one quite often and never ever have thought about its uses in growing. Sorry for bsrging i but my thirst for knowledge far outways my gumption to read 197 pages. Happy grows!

Dank
:Namaste:

High Brix=foundational minerals+trace elements+active biology+soil energy.

Minerals, especially calcium in the right ratio to eachother
Trace elements present in the right ratios
Healthy microbes in the soil
The right kind of "nutes" (not NPK...a bit different than that)

I call it the 3M's: Minerals, Microbes, Magic.

First ive heard of high brix. If i may can i ask you is this basically taking a refractometer reading of the sap? To see where carb levels are at? I actually use one quite often and never ever have thought about its uses in growing. Sorry for bsrging i but my thirst for knowledge far outways my gumption to read 197 pages. Happy grows!

Dank
:Namaste:

Then in your quest for knowledge it must implore you to read THESE 197 pages. Then you will go read Docs couple hundred pages. A which point your wife will inquire where the hell you've been etc. however the knowledge gained will be worth it and maybe just maybe life changing for you or yours! :goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

Then in your quest for knowledge it must implore you to read THESE 197 pages. Then you will go read Docs couple hundred pages. A which point your wife will inquire where the hell you've been etc. however the knowledge gained will be worth it and maybe just maybe life changing for you or yours! :goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

done and done :)

Oh I read plenty on it before asking. Was looking for an individuals take on the description given as it had evolved through all 197 pages. You cant read that. Thanks for your input though!

:thumb:

done and done :)

Oh I read plenty on it before asking. Was looking for an individuals take on the description given as it had evolved through all 197 pages. You cant read that. Thanks for your input though!

:thumb:

In my first few grows with the kit, your description fit the bill perfect. I tested the leaf sap and never really gave it much more thought. It was almost some herp derp shit really. When all the kids on the block started focusing on results from the refractormetor, I realized that tool is easily misused or gives misguided results. While it is an excellent indicator of how things are going below, there are to many variables that can give false results. Learning what my plants look like @ 15 brix gave me the ability to just look at them and never have to test.

What I look for in my plants...
Dark Green and waxy leaves
Praying to my light
Pest and disease free
General Happiness

If those 4 things are solid, I'm on the right path...Above 13 brix and IDC about the rest. I haven't tested a leaf in a really long time. I just don't care to know what it actually is. If my plants are happy and growing...I need no number to tell me. Now I am not saying to not test plants, if thats what anyone chooses to do, its your grow be happy with it as you please.

An over all summary of the last 197 pages....

Doc's kit works. It worked in 2 gl pots, its worked in 7 gl pots. We're going to see what it'll do to some 90 day vegged plants flowered in 10's. Doc's kit + LED is really fantastic as long as your light isnt to far away. The kit is easy and repeatable and if someone follows me down the rabbit hole....Run 5 is really nice...6 is working and I have some amendment on the way to prep my soil for run 7.

I'm kinda baked so if it makes no sense...sorry...hahahaha :high-five:

Glad to see youre enjoying life bro! I been looking into and studying flipping homes for a minute. I really miss working on homes and doing construction

Yeah man if you don't love what you do, you are doing the wrong thing. I realize that money influences many decisions. But they say money doesn't buy happiness, true enough. I have a friend whom makes some really killer money. He's always at work and I do mean always and he's just not a happy person. I'd rather be broke and smiling than rich and miserable. The housing market is on the rise here bro.

I have a friend who is interested in doing what you currently do...

High Brix=foundational minerals+trace elements+active biology+soil energy.

Minerals, especially calcium in the right ratio to eachother
Trace elements present in the right ratios
Healthy microbes in the soil
The right kind of "nutes" (not NPK...a bit different than that)

I call it the 3M's: Minerals, Microbes, Magic.

This is really what its all about. The refractormetor is just the tool that allows you to know if the 3M's (as Doc put it) are in line.

It's my opinion that not everywhere needs to be kid friendly. I don't have kids its nice to go eat places where there aren't any.

I know it's an old post, but Amen brother! I don't have kids either. It seems like the only adult only activities always involve some sort of vice. For example, I think movie theaters should offer "adult only" showings. Like a matinee, but maybe do them at night. Now that smoking is illegal indoors in many places, restaurants can change from "smoking or non?" to "kids or no kids?" and have a special section that is out of earshot. :winkyface:

Back
Top Bottom