Darkscotia 3rd Mars Hydro 320 Grow - 4Bar 48 120cm - Fem Blueberry - 4x4x6 Tent

So the ladies are starting to grow lol. Might try and give very light dose of the vega. Ones get some yellowing on its leaves. Temps and rh are staying perfect at this time.will be putting into bigger pots this weekend(not final pots).
IMG_011458.JPG
IMG_011363.JPG

We're using almost the same nutes. Only I use the regular, not organic ones. I am extremely happy with Canna

So update day. Last night uppotted all girls into alittle bigger pots. Will eventually end up in 5 gallon air pots in next few weeks. Gave all girls small dose of biocanna vega. All growing at slow pace but should pick up now with roots having room to spread there wings. My bar 48 lights arrived today. Very fast shipping but the one that I've opened so far had a bit of damage to casing. Plugged the one light in which I opened and almost blinded me and the damage case doesn't seem to affect light anyway. Mars should send glasses with every light to avoid causing customer to go blind.
Ok maybe customer shouldn't be so stupid to glare into light lol
IMG_011550.JPG
IMG_011762.JPG
IMG_011858.JPG
IMG_012160.JPG
IMG_012562.JPG
IMG_012562.JPG
IMG_012757.JPG
IMG_013154.JPG
IMG_013155.JPG
IMG_013243.JPG
IMG_013858.JPG

Will update later once I get all hung need to head to Home Depot to get bigger clips. Clips supplied in light kit won't fit around my tent poles.

Your setup is looking insanely good! I have tremendous faith that the side-bars will make a difference. The good folks at Mars let me know they don't have the bar 24-120 in stock but that I can get the 24-60 instead. I see on their page it has the same power, but shorter. Thinking that means more concentrated power in a shorter space. Thinking that should probably work well with scrog. The canopy won't get higher than 60'ish cm. That way I won't have to wait forever for the stuff.

I see you have the bar 48. That means you have quite a bit more power in the tent than I will have. We should try to grow the same strain at some point and compare results :)

Lights all hanging in tent and holy friggen bright. Next thing on list glasses lol

Your setup is looking insanely good! I have tremendous faith that the side-bars will make a difference. The good folks at Mars let me know they don't have the bar 24-120 in stock but that I can get the 24-60 instead. I see on their page it has the same power, but shorter. Thinking that means more concentrated power in a shorter space. Thinking that should probably work well with scrog. The canopy won't get higher than 60'ish cm. That way I won't have to wait forever for the stuff.

I see you have the bar 48. That means you have quite a bit more power in the tent than I will have. We should try to grow the same strain at some point and compare results :)

Yes deville for the light size it depends on your grow style 120 cm using as corner light would be pointless when only grow short based plants. I enjoy veg longer to get bigger bushes that's were this 120cm will come in handy for me.
I'd be more then happy to grow same strain to compare results. We should find a good strain that works for the both of us and same nutes and give it a go.
As said before I really badly want to do side by side of 320 with and with out bar lights to see true difference.
Ps if you don't got glasses get some it was do able before to go in with lights on and look around, now it just blinds you lol
Will report on temps later.

Honestly - I doubt it will do much difference during vegg, but hell - I could be wrong. It's quite a few watt extra. I would weight the benefit against the added costs I think. But that's just me trying to grow more cost efficient. If economy ain't an issue Go full metal jacket from day 1.

I have tested my Pro 160 using only blue during vegg and using both blue and red during vegg. I can't say I noticed much difference if any. During bloom however. Then we're talking benefits from the extra lights.

Question for anyone out there. Do you think where my plants are so small right now the side bars are even being effective at this point or should I turn them off and save power and wait for girls to get a bit bigger before turning on side lights

Honestly - I doubt it will do much difference during vegg, but hell - I could be wrong. It's quite a few watt extra. I would weight the benefit against the added costs I think. But that's just me trying to grow more cost efficient. If economy ain't an issue Go full metal jacket from day 1.

I have tested my Pro 160 using only blue during vegg and using both blue and red during vegg. I can't say I noticed much difference if any. During bloom however. Then we're talking benefits from the extra lights.

Yup I think I'll wait for a bit till the girls fill out a bit first then Flip them on. Wish snarly was still around to see them he was waiting on pictures of them

Back
Top Bottom