Darkscotia 3rd Mars Hydro 320 Grow - 4Bar 48 120cm - Fem Blueberry - 4x4x6 Tent

I thought I would vegg them two months as well this time, but I flipped to 12/12 after 43 days. Been bending branches under the net also since, and on the WW side it's like 80% full already.

I didn't receive mine yet. But I will receive the 60cm versions of the bars. They have the same amount of wattage and they're full spectrum. I intend to use them here and there depending on where they're needed. Basically whichever room/tent is flowering. Think I'll put them in the corners like Dark here, but in the grow-room, I may put them sideways instead to get more light on the side of the canopy. Especially on the side that doesn't have a reflective surface close to the plants. I also intend to try to use them for cloning. Maybe make a little cloning-station inside a locker or something.
They sure look like they could be very versatile. Like maybe the jack of all trades in the led world?
I'll be following both of you closely.
:thumb:

Small change in the lineup:
Will be substituting my 5 gallon pots for 7 gallon smart pots.
Decided to use 7 gallon pots this grow instead cause that's what they recommend for my next high brix grow. So I want to get used to watering 7 gallon pots instead of my 5 gallon. I basically knew exactly how much water my 5 gallon pots used so will be a bit of a change.
Also I bought a flood table and installed on the floor on a slight angle and will fit to a pump to pump of run off water. I hear these smart pots have a lot more runoff due to there material so this is reason I used flood table instead of my normal tray.
IMG_023269.JPG

IMG_024262.JPG

IMG_023356.JPG

Waiting on my pump to come in should be here next week.dont really need it for a few more weeks anyway

So all girls feed yesterday. Gave another feeding of vega. Girls seem to be loving nutes so far.all seem to be filling out nice and will probably put all into final 7gallon smart pots sometime this week. All we also be topped this week as well. Had to raise light tonight as well was sitting about 18inch from canopy and so far I've been trying keep it about 22 inches from canopy for right now.
IMG_027157.JPG
IMG_026863.JPG
IMG_026766.JPG
IMG_026663.JPG
IMG_026468.JPG

So all girls feed yesterday. Gave another feeding of vega. Girls seem to be loving nutes so far.all seem to be filling out nice and will probably put all into final 7gallon smart pots sometime this week. All we also be topped this week as well. Had to raise light tonight as well was sitting about 18inch from canopy and so far I've been trying keep it about 22 inches from canopy for right now.
IMG_027157.JPG
IMG_026863.JPG
IMG_026766.JPG
IMG_026663.JPG
IMG_026468.JPG
Your plants are like picture perfect. Mad respect for you sir!

That's not a bad camera at all. Congrats :)

Yup really happy with there progress so far. Not bad pics for a old shitty iPhone 7. Ordered new camera today should be here next week sometime picking up a Nixon d7200 hopefully be able to take better pics with that.

Not sure if this is either the time nor place for this, but Snarly's sentence about Photoshop, combined with the purple photos of the beautiful plants made me think I could share a little photo-trick in case someone didn't know. I see all these purple shots from LED grows. And I saw you mentioned Photoshop. Indeed - Photoshop is a great place to correct colors from those LED grows, but there is another trick that let's you do the same without using photo editing software at all. Most cameras (not sure about mobile phone cams) will have a white balance setting. If you adjust that with a white paper under the LED light, the colors of the plants will look completely natural just like with your eyes. It's about telling your camera "this is what white looks like under these conditions" and the camera will understand the rest from there. :) You should try it out with your new Nikon Dark. That should work well. I'm on Canon

For example:

0042992.jpg

I don't think you could have a more perfect looking grow even if you photoshopped. Beautiful, Dark, great job!
:bravo:

Not sure if this is either the time nor place for this, but Snarly's sentence about Photoshop, combined with the purple photos of the beautiful plants made me think I could share a little photo-trick in case someone didn't know. I see all these purple shots from LED grows. And I saw you mentioned Photoshop. Indeed - Photoshop is a great place to correct colors from those LED grows, but there is another trick that let's you do the same without using photo editing software at all. Most cameras (not sure about mobile phone cams) will have a white balance setting. If you adjust that with a white paper under the LED light, the colors of the plants will look completely natural just like with your eyes. It's about telling your camera "this is what white looks like under these conditions" and the camera will understand the rest from there. :) You should try it out with your new Nikon Dark. That should work well. I'm on Canon

For example:

0042992.jpg

Anytime my friend. I don't do photoshop or anything like that and would like to get normal
Colour pictures without having to turn off my led and put in a t5 or something to get pictures. Hence the reason why all my pictures are purple

So after alittle while away. IM BACK. After alittle misunderstanding everything is cleared up and back to the journals and learning.
A lot has happened since last update. After taking those last pictures the girls just seemed to be in a down mood. Leaves all droopy and no matter how much I let the soil dry or watered them they just wouldn't come back to praying. So I knocked them out of 1 gallon pots and found reason why they weren't so happy
IMG_027458.JPG

So up potted all girls to 7 gallon fabric pots. 4 of which are in sunshine 4 with worm castings and 1 in bioterra soil with growstones to add aeration to soil. Mixture seems pretty heavy to not add a shit load of growstones. Reason for using different soil for mixture is ive been curious about trying it and the main reason is cause I didn't have enough sunshine 4 to fill all pots lol
IMG_027665.JPG

And the girls directly right after placing in new pots. The pots are bigger then I though with 5 girls and this 4/4 tent and my long veg times may be a problem. Good thing is I got other tent to put one if needed.will take some more current photos tonight.
IMG_029549.JPG
IMG_027343.JPG

IMG_029952.JPG
IMG_029150.JPG

Back
Top Bottom