Darkscotia 3rd Mars Hydro 320 Grow - 4Bar 48 120cm - Fem Blueberry - 4x4x6 Tent

Thanks for that tip, DeVille. I will be checking to see if my phone can do that.
Also, I just want to let it be known that I do not photoshop any of my images. I don't even own photoshop LOL. Most I have done is to use that little magic wand ;)

That's good to know cause you girls are looking beautiful. I'd be more then happy if they follow in your plants shoes. They should bring same strain from same supplier.
I hope the bud will be top notch, if so i am going to make a mother out of one of the seeds that i have left.✌

Sometimes it counter-productive. Let's say you want to do a mysterious photo on snowy foggy day. You want that horror movie feel on your photo. The last thing you want to do is to explain to the camera what white is supposed to be like cause then you'll end up ith a photo looking like any other bright day :) So if the mood is something you're after then fuck that shit! But for getting natural colors in unnatural settings it's a great thing. Sometimes the LED color is exactly what you want in your photo/video. I have a LED box from a non sponsor I can not mention - but this LED is for movie-making and it can simulate anything from lightning strikes to candle-light and other moods for film-making. LED sure is cool - popping up in every field making our lives easier.

Anytime my friend. I don't do photoshop or anything like that and would like to get normal
Colour pictures without having to turn off my led and put in a t5 or something to get pictures. Hence the reason why all my pictures are purple

So another feed day:gave them 10ml per gallon of vega last night and tonight them seem to be loving ligth lol.trying to let my under growth grow some so I can try and get close to 50 clones for my next run. Then I'll start another few seeds to finish my sog. Very happy with all girls so far.
IMG_036848.JPG
IMG_036540.JPG
IMG_036445.JPG
IMG_036354.JPG
IMG_036062.JPG
IMG_036250.JPG
IMG_035858.JPG
IMG_035749.JPG
IMG_035450.JPG

IMG_035546.JPG
IMG_035043.JPG
IMG_035243.JPG
IMG_036354.JPG
IMG_036250.JPG
IMG_036250.JPG
IMG_036062.JPG
IMG_035858.JPG
IMG_035858.JPG

So today I also mixed up new soil for my next grow. I'm going to be trying out doc buds high brix kit. Very excited for this one. I will
also be trying out a new light. So after soil is done cooking in another 30 days from today. I'll be starting a new journal with new soil and new light. It's like Christmas in July but better then Christmas
IMG_037347.JPG
IMG_037653.JPG
IMG_037742.JPG

Now you got me really excited. Trying out doc's kit has been a little dream of mine for a while now. I just am too paranoid to order it. It's a little too obvious for the customs - ain't it?

Cool. I'll make sure to follow your journal. Am following a few of these doc journals, but they're all so into it and the terminology. Much of it makes no sense to me. Will be nice to follow one from the start. That will be helpful :)

Had no problem with customs.just decorative rock and stuff to grow Bosnia tree lol

Cool. I'll make sure to follow your journal. Am following a few of these doc journals, but they're all so into it and the terminology. Much of it makes no sense to me. Will be nice to follow one from the start. That will be helpful :)

There's a few threads that show the terminology that they talk in. Sometimes I can get lost. But it's seems like a pretty straight forward kit once you get into it. Can't be no worse then using the old synthetic nutes I used to use. That's why I'm spending lost of my time following different journals getting these feed regiments down. Upside is it takes a month to cook soil so some time to study up.

Will you measure brix with a refractometer and all those things the rest of the doc bud folks are doing? Would be interesting to see what difference there is between conventional growing with chemical nutes and the living soil method. It does make sense the high brix way is better. From a scientific point of view as well. Is the difference as big as they claim I wonder?

Will you measure brix with a refractometer and all those things the rest of the doc bud folks are doing? Would be interesting to see what difference there is between conventional growing with chemical nutes and the living soil method. It does make sense the high brix way is better. From a scientific point of view as well. Is the difference as big as they claim I wonder?

I will eventually measure with a refractometer when time comes. Loving the results from journals I've followed which made me try it. I like to see and try it myself.

I'll get one myself and measure my chemical grows. That way I'll have real scientific data to compare with when I try out the bud kit myself :) I know my cannabis is good and if I can get it even better then I'm gonna be willing to walk that extra mile for it too. And - it's probably better for the planet than what I'm doing right now (although all the plants in the garden seem to love the nute leftovers I feed them - Guess it's on a big level of farming it really becomes a problem)
I will eventually measure with a refractometer when time comes. Loving the results from journals I've followed which made me try it. I like to see and try it myself.

Back
Top Bottom