Darkscotia 3rd Mars Hydro 320 Grow - 4Bar 48 120cm - Fem Blueberry - 4x4x6 Tent

Are you ok?

So not sure if the girls are going to make it or not. Got rushed to hospital Monday night for emergency surgery and they probably should have been feed monday or Tuesday hopefully they will hold togeather till I get back home

Everything is ok now just need to get the hell back home at this point. Very sore. But on the upside I'm still alive. Doctors told me if I would have waited much longer to get in I'm may not have made it possibly. My appendix is now gone. It was 8 cm bigger then it should have been and was erupted by the time they went in to take it. I had this pain since Friday but just put it off. Me being stupid made it worse. I though I just had gas lol.

I hope your plants are ok Darkscotia. If they're not - It's not the end of the world. You survived - that's all that matters

So not sure if the girls are going to make it or not. Got rushed to hospital Monday night for emergency surgery and they probably should have been feed monday or Tuesday hopefully they will hold togeather till I get back home

So very true Deville. I broke my cardinal rule and let one of my closest buddies go water them. I try not to let anyone know what I do even being close to me so no one get any ideas. Plus if someone were to break into my place the people I knew that were aware of my grow I'd probably want to blame first honestly. Hope to be home before they need next feeding anyway.

So after a quick trip away the girls made it and have doubled in size I think. Which sort of sucks cause I wanted to top all before they doubled in size. Adjusted plan a bit and move on. If it wasn't for my buddy these things would have been done for. He was blown away(never even knew it was there the hole time).Even
IMG_041352.JPG
IMG_041251.JPG
IMG_041154.JPG
IMG_041154.JPG
IMG_040962.JPG
IMG_040749.JPG
IMG_040646.JPG
being legal I don't show anyone around me. My rules #1 not so much my people I got to worry about but some night drinking you never know what people let slip. I do own a 200+ lbs English mastiff so they got to through him first lol.
So could only get a few pictures has a can't really move well right now

Hey Dark! All caught up and subbed in. Good to hear you're out of the hospital. I hope you get back to 100% soon if not already. Awesome that your going to try Doc's Kit, you're gonna love it! Your plants are looking good. I've been using fabric pots and there is not that much run off. Some does drip out the side but not too much.

Keep up the good work bud. :high-five:

So after a quick trip away the girls made it and have doubled in size I think. Which sort of sucks cause I wanted to top all before they doubled in size. Adjusted plan a bit and move on. If it wasn't for my buddy these things would have been done for. He was blown away(never even knew it was there the hole time).Even
IMG_041352.JPG
IMG_041251.JPG
IMG_041154.JPG
IMG_041154.JPG
IMG_040962.JPG
IMG_040749.JPG
IMG_040646.JPG
being legal I don't show anyone around me. My rules #1 not so much my people I got to worry about but some night drinking you never know what people let slip. I do own a 200+ lbs English mastiff so they got to through him first lol.
So could only get a few pictures has a can't really move well right now
I like the idea of the bull mastiff, i have a pit bull that stays in my grow house lol.✌

I like the idea of the bull mastiff, i have a pit bull that stays in my grow house lol...

I used to own pitbulls but with kids my wife never had them before so she didn't want one.So we decided on the English mastiff. There a gentle gaint but also a beast and I'd hate to be the person who decides to try him to see how gentle his really was by breaking in lol.

Hey Dark! All caught up and subbed in. Good to hear you're out of the hospital. I hope you get back to 100% soon if not already. Awesome that your going to try Doc's Kit, you're gonna love it! Your plants are looking good. I've been using fabric pots and there is not that much run off. Some does drip out the side but not too much.

Keep up the good work bud. :high-five:

Thanks for stopping in. Good to have you. Should be back to 100% in next 2-3 weeks.so perfect timing to start a new journal
Another 3 weeks and my new doc buds kit journal should be up and going will be a first for me but after following a few different current journals looks like there all kinds of help when needed so should make things really smooth. Plus I've had lots of time to studying the docs methods so I'm not going in totally blind with terminology used either.

Back
Top Bottom