Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Thanxx Fifi.

Fifi, the side effects are vast and hard. When I told you I didn't move for a year, I was not kidding. I couldn't walk myself or take a shower alone. Mark would put me in the tub instead. I don't know your dose. I was on 15mg pegolated interferon. I lost my hair, too. Not all, but a lot. Fortunately, us natural blondes have a lot of hair. I had fever and chills, rigors, shaking, couldn't type or read, etc. Pain was constant. Intense pain, not little aches. Yes, my arms were so bad at one point I asked the doctor if I had muscular dystrophy. I ended up having serious tendonitis in both my arms and calves. I can go on and on. The good news is, it worked. I will find out soon if this will be year three with no detectable anything. So far. I go Tuesday for results.

Hang in there. Oh, and you made me laugh with how you like the way molasses smells! We are so totally polar ops! hahahaha I love you though. And the other thing that made me laugh was that you bought those metal plates for under the plants at the DOLLAR store for three dollars! Hahaha. My dollar store doesn't sell anything over a dollar. Many cheat. Dollar Family is the worst one. I love Dollar Tree.

Oh and one last thing, a little rabbit was out back eating my pot plant! I got a laugh out of that. I wonder if it will get high. It only ate two leaves and moved so I didn't mind. I really love having rabbits in the garden. People think I'm crazy. Oh well. I love animals.

I cannot believe what I was reading.....I found out I had hep C when I was around 22 ...from August 2000 to Aug. 2001 I took the interferon treatment and it was just awful...but it was worth it,,it worked. my blood work has been great since and I'm 51 .. D I feel for ya...I wish there was something I could do for you. All I can do is send all positive vibes to you. Back then I had to take 3 shots a week along with pills everyday...can't remember the name of the pills. I felt like I had a double dose of the body aches, like flu aches.I lost most of my hair, but it drove me crazy when it would come out, I change my sheets every other day because of all the hair.
GF, I'm sorry you had to go through it but I hope it was worth it for you... what a small world.
grannyTerri.
:circle-of-love:

I don't have hep C granny I have MS but thank you just the same. I'm sorry anybody has to do this. It sucks but it beats the alternative I guess at least for now...
Garden we are pretty much polar opposites but I, like you, have an open mind. I have my beliefs and would fight to the death for them for myself but I would never presume to push my beliefs on anyone. I am very conservative and I believe in God and it is right for me to my core beliefs. My faith gets me through my daily trials and tribulations but again we all do this with our own belief system and I certainly would never presume to have all the answers but for myself it works. I think if we could become more tolerant of other beliefs and faiths this would be a much better planet but the one thing we do have in common that will always bring us together is our belief in our right to grow and intake our beloved herb either for medical or personal use. We will never agree on our politics or religion but I believe we are more alike than either of us will ever know and our differences are what make me love ya and if it were not for the diversity of man what a boring place this would be........
Sorry feel like zhit and was hurting tooo much so took meds. They make me ramble more than normal. I will stop now before I am attacked by the MODs........:circle-of-love:

Fully agree with everything you said Fifi. And I'd fight for your right to say or do as you pleased as we are free to do this in our great country. I wish it were free of Hannity and Limbaugh, but :)

Me, I listen to Stern in the morning. I'm really starting to dislike him, too. Boring already. I'm in Howard Stern's book, if anyone is interested.

I called his show in the 80s with a fake lesbian story. Mark and I bought the book when it came out and we laughed and said, wouldn't it be funny if Howard told my story in the book, then, right there in a chapter called, Lesbians, Lesbians, Lesbians, is my story! I have it recorded somewhere in the house here. Then, Mark and I were the CIAholes for Dallas 20 years ago. We had a badge and all. Still have it framed on the wall. If you listened to the show you will know. If you aren't a fan, you won't know what that is and it is completely idiotic and unimportant.

Rush and Hannity, pew pew pew pew pew pew. Sorry! hahaha. I live a very conservative life. I am pro-life FOR ME...but pro-choice politically. That said, we never have to talk politics. It simply does not have to be part of any friendship for any reason. It's a personal decision and state of being. I would never try to talk you into my way, unless your way is killing me. Then, we have a problem! :)

I love ya Fifi. Hope you feel better tomorrow...you will. Smoke up.

chocolate and vanilla and isn't it a wonderful thing... Any who I got a question..:confused:... Earlina (OG Kush) is about to bust out of the cabinet... she looks like a DD shoved into a C... and the only flowering place I think is going to hold her is the closet but if I put her in there with the 2 SBR's she is going to suffocate them so I was wondering....:idea: Do you think it would hurt the SBR top or the SBR clone that are currently in the closet to go into the tent with the ugly SBR clone in bloom under the 5w Mars II 400 after being in bloom for this long under the 3w reflectors ? The ugly SBR in the tent has plenty of room to hold 1 of the other SBR clones and then leaving plenty of room in the closet for Earlina and the other SBR under the 96x3w and 48x3w. With all of that BS said what I am trying to ask is do you think it will hurt the SBR that has been in bloom for minimally 38 days under a 3w to finish bloom under the 5w?..........:circle-of-love:

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking Garden but yes I would need 1 of the closet SBR's to go into the tent under the 5w Mars II and she has been in bloom for a little over a month under the 3w reflector. I just don't know if changing the light from a 3w to the 5w at this stage would hurt her in some way or cause her to much stress. If it won't hurt her I can then take Earlina and put her in the closet under the 3w with the remaining SBR top and everybody will have plenty of room and Earlina can let it all hang out and at that point the veg cabinet will be empty and can get cleaned out and made ready for the Black to Black, Skunk Afghani and the Green xxxxx..... Can you tell my meds kicked in... Man I sure can but I sure hate taking them.....:circle-of-love:

I think the SBR would like that just fine, Dennise. I don't know of any problem it would cause.

:thumb:

With all of that BS said what I am trying to ask is do you think it will hurt the SBR that has been in bloom for minimally 38 days under a 3w to finish bloom under the 5w?..........:circle-of-love:

I do not believe your plant will be harmed, I believe you will have a larger yield.

i hope so too, You may have a better penetration.

For the power of the panel i prefer to look at the consumed power, the mars II 400 is 170-200w and the 96X3 seems to be exactly the same. Cannot compare spectrum as not found any comparison.

I just think i can say for moment, same power, better penetration.

Thanks a lot KingJohnC i was searching for it, i'm glad i've found your response before spending three hours on the web.

so dear Dennise be sure you'll have same power, same spectrum but better penetration.

Bigger yield ? we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom