Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Denise thank you for takingthe time to help you have been tremendous! Also glad they got your bp med issue addressed. I do have a small question if you dont mind. If my cliset temp is 77-78 and i run a 6" inline exhaust can you give me a ball park of how much the light raises the ambient temps adding an ac is not feasable for me and i am sold on the light but if heat is going to be an issue i may just go t5s or not bother.
Thanks Jammin

Denise thank you for takingthe time to help you have been tremendous! Also glad they got your bp med issue addressed. I do have a small question if you dont mind. If my cliset temp is 77-78 and i run a 6" inline exhaust can you give me a ball park of how much the light raises the ambient temps adding an ac is not feasable for me and i am sold on the light but if heat is going to be an issue i may just go t5s or not bother.
Thanks Jammin

Hi Jammin,
I have a T5 unit (8 tube, 4 ft.) and 3 Mars 600s. I also have some reflectors on order (thanks to Dennise's advice :love:) still waiting for (sigh, only been 2 days, still sigh). The T5 puts out way more heat in the room than LEDs. Dennise, Sara and others confirmed Reflectors run cooler. Plants can grow closer to T5's because the light is more diffused, but more heat overall. I can't give precise temp rise, but T5 would raise it more for less light. I would think 6" exhaust would handle it.

I have a Reflector 144 x 3, almost no heat in a 35-ish cubic ft cabinet.. About 6 sq ft footprint.. The newer 144 X 5 are a bit hotter, I've read, but not significantly so.. Sounds like it'd be the perfect light for you.. They are a very good light.

Did I miss a post somewhere that Dennise is home? Last I read she was still there hoping the med fix would start working.

I might have missed one.

:circle-of-love:

Vlad lives in the future :bongrip:

But yea I think I caught it a few posts back that's she's safe and sound at the crib.

Smoke weed medicinally

Thanks Jammin

If your top number now is only 78 you will be golden... My mentor taught me 86 was optimal so that gives you 9 degrees +-..... So I think you will be perfect...:volcano-smiley:.....:circle-of-love:

Canna I was home for a while but I am back in the hospital... I'm having an irregular heartbeat and now my magnesium is out of wack...:straightface: Hopefully it will only be for tonight but we shall see... :thanks: for all the very kind words and stepping up and helping me while I'm useless.... I'm really tired but I'm gonna be just fine Canna... I'm to ornery to die... You know that... I wouldn't give them the satisfaction...lol...:)...:circle-of-love:

getwellsoon.jpg

Mr Krip and Graytail! What a great way to start 710 with some giggles. :laugh:

That card was perfect for the current circumstances, and the Pot Head.....a treasure.

The Caramels are delicious D! I'll save some for you. :)

:circle-of-love:

I sure wish you were here Canna and thank you for making the caramels...:yummy:....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom