Devils Lettuce 3rd Indoor Grow - Breaking Bad Style - 4 Different Strains

Thanks guys.its gonna be awesome to have some good weed around the house for a change.this will be the first harvest of my perpetual grow . that lemon kush is gonna yield goooood!!

i went ahead and finished the first trim of half the afghan kush X skunk plant .. colas are no were near as big as the lemon kush but i have more of them . i have 2 smashed full tupperware containers with each plants popcorn buds and sugar leaves !!

after this next harvest i will be making drastic changes in my growing medium and nutrients.. im headed to sphnxed method!!

half the plant trimmed below

2014-12-12_20-42-00_935.jpg
2014-12-12_20-42-36_704.jpg
2014-12-12_20-41-25_809.jpg

Yummy!:yummy::goodjob: I have a moneymaker seed that I've been waiting to pop. Can't wait for the smoke report on that one.

dude plant that money maker. its the one of the strongest ive grown and smoked .. even the fan leaves are covered in trichs . i cant wait to see what she looks like with this terpinator .
images40.jpg

i think around 3 ozs of lemon kush
1 1/2 ozs of afghan kush x skunk
not sure on the money maker .

dude plant that money maker. its the one of the strongest ive grown and smoked .. even the fan leaves are covered in trichs . i cant wait to see what she looks like with this terpinator .
images40.jpg

i think around 3 ozs of lemon kush
1 1/2 ozs of afghan kush x skunk
not sure on the money maker .

My sample of Terpinator came in today they sent me a whole quart! I'm waiting on my seed starting skills to improve with bag seed before I pop my singles.

My sample of Terpinator came in today they sent me a whole quart! I'm waiting on my seed starting skills to improve with bag seed before I pop my singles.

lol i still thank thats awesome !!

jack widow has showed sex 5 days after being flipped ...that was fast !!:woohoo:

dark devil is over a foot tall and showing sex already also .

i flipped the new money maker and afghan kush gonna leave the other lemon kush in veg for a while ..

im gonna be replacing the lemon kush next grow with the dr krippling incredible bulk ..

ok here we go ...

lemon kush dry weight was 56 dried grams smoked a qtr before i weighed it .. i did not like the end product..if went from rock solid colas to very light and squishy buds with no weight . im removing it from my rotation ..i have to many awesome seeds in my safe i wanna try !

afghan kush skunk yielded 52 grams . ive smoked about a qtr of it also b4 i weighed it . the buds on it are nice and hard and look pretty good.

strain hunters money maker is drying right now .. its gonna be the stickiest, strongest bud i have smoked ..

2014-12-18_19-22-56_988.jpg

lemon kush
2014-12-18_19-24-46_919.jpg
2014-12-18_19-23-48_485.jpg
2014-12-18_19-24-12_888.jpg

afghan kush skunk
2014-12-18_19-28-20_50.jpg
2014-12-18_19-27-50_656.jpg

thanks sir !!

Back
Top Bottom