DgC's Multistrain Hempy LED Grow 2012

Wow, you've been busy, looks good, hash is a nice treat

Man tell me bout it.....I want MORE.....lol heard you can make from regs to but dunno if taste or quality be worth it....was thinking a half for $50 break it all up clean stems and seeds and make iso hash what ya'll think anyone try that......hash is nice:cheesygrinsmiley:

I dunno but I have made Butane Hash Oil BHO before, pretty nice buts its a little sketchy you gotta make sure your doing it somewhere that has lots of ventilation so no big buildup of something that could make a flash fire. I do it in the garage with the big door open about a third. I would much rather smoke hash than bud.

So my one plant dry and I smoked some and taste great and smells great and high is nice and pleasent........can't wait to try it cured........

GEDC03871.JPG

Gave me about 9.5 grams in total.....
1 down 16 more to go....:tokin:

cool man, theres nothing more satisfying imho than something you do yourself. One of the best diy feelings of accomplishment was back in the late 80's when I put a high output motor in my Nova, went from a tiny, slow engine to something that would gobble up 5.0 gt mustangs, felt so good driving it after it being down for like a month or so. I also really enjoy growing and smoking my own. Way to go homie, keep it up your doing really good. Its too bad were so far apart, Id like to kick it with you and try out your meds :)

So tell me whats iso hash rubbing alchohal?

Thanks 4 da words ppl....sense you know i got you......so long as I can try your babies 2....

But yeah da iso hash is wit rubbing alcohol but try using nothing lower then 90% lol mine is 91%
Hash is so good....only tried once yesterday but damn.....now I can understand why ppl will go and sacrifice like 50 grams of bud for like 7 or 8 grams of hash.....before i thought they where crazy like fuck i rather smoke it but damn hash might be my new mistress....:circle-of-love:

Taking break right now (in the middle of trimming) took 2 plants down today to have at different stage and also to try have something for my B-day or end of the world whatever it ends up being....lol

But yeah trimming 2 plants and man mine ain't big but now i see whats up shit takes time scissors get all sticky and its kinda a bitch 2 do without taking some branches off main stem (trying to avoid doing) but anyhow almost time to get back to the trim wanna take some hash to work tomorrow and see how working on hash is...:cheesygrinsmiley:

The two girls I chose 4 my birthday threesome .......:tokin:

GEDC03891.JPG
GEDC03881.JPG
GEDC03901.JPG

Holding it up while trying to manuver and trim was kinda difficult so I clipped it to those magnifying glass they sell with 2 roach clips on em....well thats what your looking at here.....

GEDC03911.JPG
GEDC03921.JPG

4 now while I trim I got rope tied from speaker to speaker in front my tv to place em when I'm done wit one only using corner of coffee table.......

GEDC03941.JPG

Hope everyone out there has a chilled out day and are successful in whatever your goals are 4 the day.....

Later:tokin:

Hey DgC!! Damn my friend you have had alot going on by the looks of it. Got all sticky fingers have ya? :laughtwo: Oh I just can't wait to get to that stage. Those plants are little jewels! I also like your buddha statues. :circle-of-love:

Oh by the way.. I ordered a microscope, it came today, £15 worth of bullshit. All I can see through it when I look is like measurement thingies! Like on tape meaure or something. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom