DK'S New Grow 2020

OK so the OG must come down but I'll flush the critical. Should be a nice experiment. Lucky coco doesn't take too long.

So going about washing buds... How do I do this? Just dunk in water or is there something too it?

OK so the OG must come down but I'll flush the critical. Should be a nice experiment. Lucky coco doesn't take too long.

So going about washing buds... How do I do this? Just dunk in water or is there something too it?
Hi DK, Doc bud gives the recipe in entry #12 I believe.

Hi DK, Doc bud gives the recipe in entry #12 I believe.
Thank you!!!

Screenshot_20200606-093119_Chrome.jpg

See this is what confuses me. I read here you can use 15ppm to 30ppm. Does anyone have any experience in that low dose?

I have harvested yesterday the OG Kush. Must say washing the buds feels akward, glad I did though cause there was some wierd looking runn off which I presume was from the first treatment with soap. Going to take critical down today.

Oh I also now have my very first clone too! Left that baby outside in - 5°c and it still grew! Rooted and all. Will upload pics later.

Screenshot_20200606-093119_Chrome.jpg

See this is what confuses me. I read here you can use 15ppm to 30ppm. Does anyone have any experience in that low dose?

I have harvested yesterday the OG Kush. Must say washing the buds feels akward, glad I did though cause there was some wierd looking runn off which I presume was from the first treatment with soap. Going to take critical down today.

Oh I also now have my very first clone too! Left that baby outside in - 5°c and it still grew! Rooted and all. Will upload pics later.
Take em down bro! It's a great day to harvest!
I've been looking to make some fem seeds with the same. I found very little and am still looking. 50ppm is a number I've been seeing. Any more and folks say it's too strong. Still looking.

Take em down bro! It's a great day to harvest!
I've been looking to make some fem seeds with the same. I found very little and am still looking. 50ppm is a number I've been seeing. Any more and folks say it's too strong. Still looking.
I guess I should give it a try then on a plant I know is female. Maybe try and spray this clone I got from the critical at some later stage in veg.

20200607_104307.jpg

I guess I should give it a try then on a plant I know is female. Maybe try and spray this clone I got from the critical at some later stage in veg.

20200607_104307.jpg
If you do I found this yesterday.

If you do I found this yesterday.
Thank you sir! Much appreciated

Quick question. Dark devil is shown to grow better indoors than outdoors. Why is that?

Screenshot_20200608-103946_Chrome.jpg

I don't know. I think all autos do better under a light from what I've read. I have also seen dda's do extremely well in hydro methods vs soil. They're a wonder.
I spoke to shed last night and he said the same. I was wondering if you leave it untrained if it would create more cause of less stress but I'm not sure. I think 99% of us all use LST anyways.

As for hydro I sucked at it the first time round. I do plan to try it again one day.

I spoke to shed last night and he said the same. I was wondering if you leave it untrained if it would create more cause of less stress but I'm not sure. I think 99% of us all use LST anyways.

As for hydro I sucked at it the first time round. I do plan to try it again one day.
Lately I've been letting my autos go natural with a little lst. I get more yield when I top them and train for a flat canopy. Some are so small when it's time to top I have been letting them go un topped. Half laziness I suppose.

My recent grow with just 1 topping and pulling 4 branches out seemed to work very well for me

Back
Top Bottom