Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

pot pictures

duggs as promised:

47c.jpg

so ehh....seem to be way ahead of the fade curve compared to ever before...and they REALLY loved the OG drench, fresh swollen calyxs everywhere.... should I give em another one? or maybe let good things ride eh.... i mean... damn they already better than the past....3 weeks left if they dont die...

47b.jpg

47a.jpg

cheers gang

Re: pot pictures

duggs as promised:

47c.jpg

so ehh....seem to be way ahead of the fade curve compared to ever before...and they REALLY loved the OG drench, fresh swollen calyxs everywhere.... should I give em another one? or maybe let good things ride eh.... i mean... damn they already better than the past....3 weeks left if they dont die...

47b.jpg

47a.jpg

cheers gang

Looking good, what strain is it your growing again?

The seedlings would probably live if you were very careful.

But why don't you want the predatory mites?

As good as they are to have, id rather not have ANY bugs except for the ones we need to grow the plant. Ive I've been racking my brain trying to think how the lil shits got there. Oh well. Im gonna nuke 4 gallons of soil so I have something to transplant into then we'll see what happens after that.

As good as they are to have, id rather not have ANY bugs except for the ones we need to grow the plant. Ive I've been racking my brain trying to think how the lil shits got there. Oh well. Im gonna nuke 4 gallons of soil so I have something to transplant into then we'll see what happens after that.

Please post pics of plants and bare roots. It'd be nice to have clear example of how much roots grow compared to top.

Hi Doc,

Do you keep any mother plants long term in DBHBB soil?
If so could you explain what you do?
Thanks

No, Doc does not keep mother plants.
From my understanding... A lot of the time Doc takes clones from previous clones, right before sending plants into the flowering space.

Please post pics of plants and bare roots. It'd be nice to have clear example of how much roots grow compared to top.

If I decide to do it, ill take pics and post them. I might do some more digging and let the lil bastards live. I've read that they actually get lazy after a while and stop hunting and just rely on organic material to live thus leaving the nerdowells do to their thing. Ive also noticed springtails but they don't bother me. It pisses me off that I planted in that fn soil before I noticed what was in it. Now, im finding out methods of working around them. Its a good learning process I reckon....one id not have taken otherwise...ffs

Gosh, I'm sorry I don't know where to post this. I have the space for a 14x14 grow room with up to 16-18' clearance (partitioned off warehouse). I wanted to know if Doc Bud's recommendation for 5 Gavitas in this space is based on having movers or not? Also, just to appear relevant (I've spent a few hours here reading already and have only hit the tip of the iceburg), would HB be effective with a scrog system? Sorry, I know this is in there somewhere. Please let me know where to post these types of things, if this is inappropriate.

Thanks

-Basil

Gosh, I'm sorry I don't know where to post this. I have the space for a 14x14 grow room with up to 16-18' clearance (partitioned off warehouse). I wanted to know if Doc Bud's recommendation for 5 Gavitas in this space is based on having movers or not? Also, just to appear relevant (I've spent a few hours here reading already and have only hit the tip of the iceburg), would HB be effective with a scrog system? Sorry, I know this is in there somewhere. Please let me know where to post these types of things, if this is inappropriate.

Thanks

-Basil

Sounds like an awesome grow in the makings Basil! Yes the kit will work fine for whatever technique you want to use...and yes, buy a bulk kit. I dont think Doc uses movers for any of his lights :)

Back
Top Bottom