Double H: Second Grow With MarsHydro, SP3000 Over Three Autos

Congrats on another nice harvest, HH!
Looks like 4 oz. to me- those are some real chonky buds on her!
Thanks Carcass, I hope you’re right! :love:
OMG those are fat...I mean sure they're foxtailed but still!

Congrats on the harvest. :)
Lol, thanks Shed. She just kept going, Energizer bunny style. :laughtwo:
What a little phatty! :yummy:

Love the JH! :goodjob:
Thanks Felipe, if only they could all be so phat!
Congrats on another take down! Jack sure pushed out some big buds!

Two thumbs up from me! :thumb::thumb:
Ha, thanks N! I’m a happy camper, even with the foxtails.
Great pics and awesome harvest, Heavenly :)
Thanks so much Trala!
Congrats on another takedown!
I’d say your not too far off with the 4oz guess.
Way to grow!
:thumb:
Hey, thanks DAB. I hope so, it’s my last Jack Herer seed, so I need it to last us a while.

If you don't mind the photo version I'm sure someone has one to spare. :)
:love: Aww Shed! Did you know that you’re the absolute best?? :love: Has Mrs. Shed tried it yet? Enquiring minds want to know.

She actually has, and her comment (believe it or not) was: "It got me very stoned," so...that was different!

She also said: "Very heady. Felt immediately warm in chest then head."

Better than usual fs!
Haha, that is more than usual! I’d say that’s a W for ol Jack. I’m glad she seems to like it. :thumb:

She actually has, and her comment (believe it or not) was: "It got me very stoned," so...that was different!

She also said: "Very heady. Felt immediately warm in chest then head."

Better than usual fs!

This makes me really happy. I love it when others enjoy strains I'm particularly fond of.

This makes me really happy. I love it when others enjoy strains I'm particularly fond of.
Me too! I’m sure I was one of many, but I bugged Shed about that one too, so double glad.
Congrats on that chonky harvest HH! Looking forward to seeing what you grow next. :love:
Thanks Boo, it’s gonna be a tough decision, that’s for sure. I may have to draw some beans out of a hat to decide. :laughtwo:

Hello again! I just wanted to update the final weight for Jack Herer, and a little follow up with the other two too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Initially it was very much over-dried. Fun fact - foxtails are quite airy and dry much more quickly than regular buds. :D I re-hydrated them over time and finally got them up on the scale.
A239641B-90BC-4FEB-AD8A-35F6A394534D.jpeg
6847E0A0-9A6C-46A2-959C-071836E3F429.jpeg

I’m ready for my close up, Mr. DeMille.
71398D99-2F0A-4492-9A90-7B848BA4665D.jpeg

86g = ~3 oz. Not the best, and not the worst! I’m happy with that. I haven’t tried smoking any recently. I’m hoping some time might help mellow it out a little. Initial tests were more racy than I care for. I suppose that’s another drawback (for me) about foxtails. The outer bud still had more clears than I would normally harvest at, so I’m guessing that’s the reason? After another couple weeks, I’ll try again and see if there’s any difference.

To follow up with the other two plants in this grow, Mandarin Cream XL was very wet when I put them in the jar. It took another week or so for the humidity to finally get in range. I wanted to re-weigh it, just for accuracy purposes, but Mr. H has been dippinnngg!! Lol, he’s nearly finished one jar already. Good news is he seems to like it, despite its harshness. I can’t deal with it myself, so he’s having a hay-day.

As for the OG Kush, it is surprisingly the best of this bunch. Buds rh was right on target when they went into the jar. Once again, Mr. H has no hesitation with smoking uncured buds. I guess I’m more high maintenance this time, because I just now started smoking it. It’s cured for a month now and I am pleasantly surprised! Despite its rough ending, it’s given me plesant smelling, sticky buds. I can’t describe it well, other than when you catch a whiff in the air and think, oooh that smells like some good bud. Lol, I hope you know what I’m talking about. Pleasantly fragrant.

I’ve only smoked it a couple of times, post cure and I really am happily surprised. I wasn’t particularly impressed just after harvest, especially compared with the Dope seeds version I had been smoking for months. However, it gave me a nice, relaxed high, where I stopped and thought, “dang, I’m pretty high.” More testing to come. That harvest was only about 1.5 oz, and Mr. H has already gone through the .5. I may need to stow away the rest. ;) Usually the OG is what helps me sleep. Mr. H has zero troubles in that area, so that’s how I can justify it to myself. :laughtwo:

Overall, this grow had some troubles along the way, but still provided us with some great meds. The @Mars Hydro SP3000 once again came through like a champion. Thank you again to MarsHydro, for the chance to have this light and show what it can do, despite some grower challenges. :love:

Nice write up on the latest harvest Hh!
3 oz is pretty darn good, it’s 3 oz’s you didn’t have at the start of the grow so that’s a win in my book!

wanted to re-weigh it, just for accuracy purposes, but Mr. H has been dippinnngg!! Lol
That sure sounds familiar lol. Mrs.N does the same thing! Whenever I weigh up my harvest I’m like ok x amount plus approximately whatever Mrs N already smoked is…. Lol
for the OG Kush, it is surprisingly the best of this bunch
I had this last year with one of my runs, I grew 3 Gz one Cheese and one Skunk. The Skunk looked the absolute worst of any of them but produced some of the nicest buds of them all! She kinda smelled like baby poo….in a good way lol, you could definitely tell when that jar got cracked when you walked into a room!

3 oz’s you didn’t have at the start of the grow so that’s a win in my book!
I completely agree. I used to feel like I had to swing for the fences every time. Now that we’ve built up a decent stock, I don’t put so much pressure on myself and it’s muuuch better that way.
That sure sounds familiar lol. Mrs.N does the same thing! Whenever I weigh up my harvest I’m like ok x amount plus approximately whatever Mrs N already smoked is…. Lol
Haha! No surprise here, we’re a group of flip-flopped matching sets. :high-five:
The Skunk looked the absolute worst of any of them but produced some of the nicest buds of them all!
This has really gotten me thinking about the possible truths to droughting techniques, etc. Stunger just did a series of rescue droughts and it seems to have had a positive effect. Makes me say hmmmm. Maybe I’ll give it a try on purpose for once?

Nice weight on the JHa and I'm glad they've all turned out better than some of them looked at the end...they always look better in jars!
:welldone:
After another couple weeks, I’ll try again and see if there’s any difference.
If it's still too racy leave a bud in the sun for a few days and try again. For science!
It’s cured for a month now and I am pleasantly surprised!
Well I'm glad he left you some. :)
Usually the OG is what helps me sleep. Mr. H has zero troubles in that area, so that’s how I can justify it to myself.
If you wake him up every time you can't sleep he will quickly learn to lay off your sleeping meds. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I don’t put so much pressure on myself and it’s muuuch better that way.
More fun too... :)
Congrats on the 3oz! That should keep  you Mr.H in the smoke for awhile...

Sounds like Mr.H hooked up with the woman of his dreams! :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom